In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You talk all of this and yet you support the most hegemonic evil plan of amaravathi mega city. There is a lot of difference between what you preach and what you support. 

Oka sari Chennai nunchi tharimesaru , malli Hyderabad nunchi tharimesaru malli repu future lo Rayalaseema ,Nellore , uttarandhra vallani kooda tharimestharu ani guarentee emi undhi ?

Amaravathi pani aipoindhi, why do u care bro, vizag iss new capital, thread starter is pulka anuko

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the difference is KCR didn't create a genocide.

seriously how much do you hate TG ra? sick stuff.

thats not what i said. But you seem to like dora KCR so much and you are anti hegemony.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is hegemoinic ofcourse. As long as caste is there EVERY state in india is hegemonic. You worshipe hegemony like your support to KCR but i dont. Dont talk rubbish about TG water projects there are many projects that did not happen in andhra too. These are TG sepratists doras talking point. The solution to hegemony is ambedarite vision not dividing people again and again but not giving them any additional powers. This only benefits delhi and increases hegemoney more.

yet Andhra businessmen were able to profit off the united AP state.

did AP middle class stop Andhra businessmen? no.

so TG doras/middle class stopped them. and you are angry at that.

you are a sick fcuk who hates TG people. its disgusting really.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Amaravathi pani aipoindhi, why do u care bro, vizag iss new capital, thread starter is pulka anuko

Amravathi is opposed only due to caste. but  why do peopel use region then? none of these folks had problem with hyd before. They dont hate cities this entire confusion of words between region and caste is weakening telugu people. If you dont realize that then i cannot help.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

thats not what i said. But you seem to like dora KCR so much and you are anti hegemony.

idiot child. KCR didn't kill anyone.

Its easy to vote for him and feel neutral.

Modi presided over a genocide. how can you speak of both of them in the same breath?

Amravathi is opposed only due to caste. but  why do peopel use region then? none of these folks had problem with hyd before. They dont hate cities this entire confusion of words between region and caste is weakening telugu people. If you dont realize that then i cannot help.

stupiid stupid idiot. em maatladthunnavo ento.

malli nee bathukki nannu tagging okati. okka point kooda sarigga argue cheyyatam raadhu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yet Andhra businessmen were able to profit off the united AP state.

did AP middle class stop Andhra businessmen? no.

so TG doras/middle class stopped them. and you are angry at that.

you are a sick fcuk who hates TG people. its disgusting really.

Rey you think TG doras as some exploited people ? so you want TG doras to prosper now? why would you never say lets stop exploiters from andhras and doras both and give justice to bahujans. You use all thse dora shill arguements. despite from RS you act like thier dogs on a sheath.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stupiid stupid idiot. em maatladthunnavo ento.

malli nee bathukki nannu tagging okati. okka point kooda sarigga argue cheyyatam raadhu.

lick dora ass thts what you are meant for. 

Telugodura.. I'm a disabled guy in 10x10 room.. and even I have work to do..

like pissing, cooking, eating etc.

keep crying on TG.. I hope TG gets richer and richer off your tears.

see yaaa..

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Aipoina vishyalu gurinchi nen matldanu bro... Amaravati is gone case

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugodura.. I'm a disabled guy in 10x10 room.. and even I have work to do..

like pissing, cooking, eating etc.

keep crying on TG.. I hope TG gets richer and richer off your tears.

see yaaa..

disabled aithe? where are your morals ? dont drag andhra name then you are fine. Thats all i asked as they are 5 croe people. But you keep expanding the hate of andhra to business people and middle class and you just dont give up.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Aipoina vishyalu gurinchi nen matldanu bro... Amaravati is gone case

Yea it is gone. I agree. My point is why would anyone oppose a city if there is no caste issue there,

Rey you think TG doras as some exploited people ? so you want TG doras to prosper now? why would you never say lets stop exploiters from andhras and doras both and give justice to bahujans. You use all thse dora shill arguements. despite from RS you act like thier dogs on a sheath.

stfu idiot. as if you care about bahujans.. while you use uppercaste arguments to justify Andhra capturing all institutions in the state.

just have some shame.

anyway I got to cook. 

see, I don't order food, even though I can buy an entire restaurant to feed me. because you see, unlike a sick fcuk like you, I do my own work.. even when I'm severely disabled.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

disabled aithe? where are your morals ? dont drag andhra name then you are fine. Thats all i asked as they are 5 croe people. But you keep expanding the hate of andhra to business people and middle class and you just dont give up.

even I have work to do.

stop imagining stuff. idiot. if you keep quoting me, I will start insulting Andhra. lol.

good luck.