In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Telugodura, do you hate TG more, or Rayalaseema more? 

hehe.. I know you ahte TG, and look down on Rayalaseema

because you can't look down on TG anymore. Thanks to KCR.

keep crying, when TG gets richer and richer. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ey5oby2WEAYqKX6?format=jpg&name=small

Telangana people before sendral saar became CM

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

keep clutching at strawman arguments, when its quite clear that you are just hindutva adjacent. 

yes, some muslim middle class do support hindutva. not all. some. Xian middle class too.. Haven't you heard of Xians in Kerala promoting Love Jihad narrative?

do you live in a cave or something without the internet moron?

Indian middle class is responsible for promoting hindutva in respectable places. Andhra middle class is responsible for continuation of Andhra hegemony in TG. That's why TG movement happened. deal with the truth fcuker.

don't hate the region you were born in. seriously sick fcuk.

They are syrian christians who dont intermarry with others and claim brahmin kinship. it doesnt matter what your "class" is a brahmin poor will almost always have better access to  brahmin middle class yhan other caste. There is no hegemony of anyone in TG. There is some informal resentment of some people cutural presence in media.  The so called andhra hegemony is not one hundredth of  dora hegemony in villages. How come i never see any passion in you against that ? its always the loosely defined vaguely articulated "andhjra hegemony". There is just no way an andhra middle class brahms will prefer a middle class kams from andhra over a brahms from TG. Its same for a kam too You are the one clutching at stupid arguements which have no basis in reality. TG movement came because of dora resentment they control influence there so had some popular support -  even that too would have gone if just YSR did not die inaccident, anyway you just dont know man.,

Papam Telangana prajalu unanimous ga tirpu ichar ga

8 mandi kavalani, 23 mandi maatho vaadu ani..... Lol.... Papam  bayapadaru pichi biddalu hahha.... Alanti goram jargadhu lendi naadhi haami

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Neither but you love doras so much. even halwa will not give so many thanks to kcr.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Papam Telangana prajalu unanimous ga tirpu ichar ga

8 mandi kavalani, 23 mandi maatho vaadu ani..... Lol.... Papam  bayapadaru pichi biddalu hahha.... Alanti goram jargadhu lendi naadhi haami

ekkada thirpu iccharu bro - 2009?

@Raven_Rayes mental. You keep claiming TG people supported telangana (some ofcourse did) then gujratis supported modi even after those killings. so it should make everything about modi also correct then? stupid dumb fck

Papam nellore pejanikam rs factionists ki eduru chepthe champestaru, ala ani manaslo maata chepadniki bayapadaledu.... Good greater rayaalaseema a lawda anta, we want to stay with ap anta and ap should be combined anta , good they deserve respect 👍👍👍👍

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

They are syrian christians who dont intermarry with others and claim brahmin kinship. it doesnt matter what your "class" is a brahmin poor will almost always have better access to  brahmin middle class yhan other caste. There is no hegemony of anyone in TG. There is some informal resentment of some people cutural presence in media.  The so called andhra hegemony is not one hundredth of  dora hegemony in villages. How come i never see any passion in you against that ? its always the loosely defined vaguely articulated "andhjra hegemony". There is just no way an andhra middle class brahms will prefer a middle class kams from andhra over a brahms from TG. Its same for a kam too You are the one clutching at stupid arguements which have no basis in reality. TG movement came because of dora resentment they control influence there so had some popular support -  even that too would have gone if just YSR did not die inaccident, anyway you just dont know man.,

idiot. you still don't recognize that United Andhra state itself is a hegemoic institution (like every other state govt) that was funded by Andhra money bags who will push more and more of their people in key positions.

if doras were so hegemonic, why couldn't they get water projects done in TG pre 2014? and how could TG achieve that post 2014? to the extent that TG production overtook Andhra.

keep living in la la land.

atleast have the decency to not quote me and accuse me of things I haven't said. seriously sick stuff..