In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

did i ever speak demeaningly about orfinary telgana people. Ofcourse i will speak demeaningly about doras it is an exploitative system. You shilling like a dog for them and then posing you are anti-caste. wrecthed scumbag.

so why are you so agitated if I say that TG was impoverished and Andhra used the chance to control all the networks and establish hegemonic spaces?

why do you cry on TG so much sick fcuk?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so why are you so agitated if I say that TG was impoverished and Andhra used the chance to control all the networks and establish hegemonic spaces?

why do you cry on TG so much sick fcuk?

Because "Andhra" is not the correct word you mthfker. Andhra is a region where 5 crore peopel live. Get that in to that $hitty mind of yours. Underst meaning of each word first. I asked you many times who in andhra - did andhra dalits or bcs or kapus capture hyd. And your anshwer is it doesnt matter i will continue to use the word andhra.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

so andhra dalits captured power or andhra kapus captured power. Oh i see it doesnt matter to you. You are like the cartoon character who words mean what you chose to mean. Delusional dip$it.

nice deflection moron. 

simple question.. what makes you so angry when I say TG is impoverished.. and demand that Andhra is equally impoverished? only a sick mind can do that.

and to rayalaseema which is actually backward, one guy just called its leaders as rowdies or something..

did not your Telugu unity antenna pick that up? will it only pick up imagined insults on Andhra leaders? lol.

you are such a joke. I think even you don't know that you are a deeply racist bigot who is trying to overcome his racism.

easy tip mfer: stop making a fool of yourself by tagging me.

Because "Andhra" is not the correct word you mthfker. Andhra is a region where 5 crore peopel live. Get that in to that $hitty mind of yours. Underst meaning of each word first. I asked you many times who in andhra - did andhra dalits or bcs or kapus capture hyd. And your anshwer is it doesnt matter i will continue to use the word andhra.

So I should name the individuals, is it? lol. what a joker you are.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

So I should name the individuals, is it? lol. what a joker you are.

you can mention a caste. how did andhra "dominate" - what does "dominate" even mean. British "dominated" india - indians had no voting rights no representation in Uk parliament. They had signs "no dogs and indians allowed" - what does andhra dominate tg mean? you are so loose and offensive with words that you dont even comprehend because you dumb mthfker. If you abuse my region i will drag the $hit out of you.

the guy that is 'fighting' for Telugu unity is only agitated when someone mentions the name 'Andhra' in a conversation.

is that some kind of a tradition with Telugu aatma gouravam, fcukface? lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

the guy that is 'fighting' for Telugu unity is only agitated when someone mentions the name 'Andhra' in a conversation.

is that some kind of a tradition with Telugu aatma gouravam, fcukface? lol.

you are not mentioning andhra you are abusing it accusing it of "dominating". And when asked to explain dominating and who from andhra are complicit - your asnwer is it doesnt matter i will continue to use the offensive words.

you can mention a caste. how did andhra "dominate" - what does "dominate" even mean. British "dominated" india - indians had no voting rights no representation in Uk parliament. They had signs "no dogs and indians allowed" - what does andhra dominate tg mean? you are so loose and offensive with words that you dont even comprehend because you dumb mthfker. If you abuse my region i will drag the $hit out of you.

why should I mention a caste? lol. you think I'm an idiot like you posting bs mentioning communities like brahmins, kammas, reddys etc?

I'm a suave educated smart man, unlike you.

Ask TG person how Andhra 'dominated' TG. And be humble and listen to them. don't pretend like Andhra worked hard and deserved all the clout. It is very similar to the arguments uppercastes make when arguing that they earned their wealth through merit.

you sound exactly like an uppercaste entitled fcuker. you are just using those arguments to support your own blinkered view. spitting on the place you were born in, and grew up in. I can't imagine there are sick fcuks like you who hate the place they were born in.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

f you abuse my region i will drag the $hit out of you.

what is your 'region' mfer..

you keep claiming TG and Andhra both as your regions.. but get agitated only when someone mentions andhra..

sick fcuk, who hates the region he was born in. is there a name for pieces of sh1t like you?

why should I mention a caste? lol. you think I'm an idiot like you posting bs mentioning communities like brahmins, kammas, reddys etc?

I'm a suave educated smart man, unlike you.

Ask TG person how Andhra 'dominated' TG. And be humble and listen to them. don't pretend like Andhra worked hard and deserved all the clout. It is very similar to the arguments uppercastes make when arguing that they earned their wealth through merit.

you sound exactly like an uppercaste entitled fcuker. you are just using those arguments to support your own blinkered view. spitting on the place you were born in, and grew up in. I can't imagine there are sick fcuks like you who hate the place they were born in.

So you use an entire Region instead of caste and defame all crores of innocent people? that makes you smart? Caste can and must be used because it is an an exploitative structure. A region isnt - it is simple geography people are just born it to.

I know TG people like back of my hand and even in 2009 they voted out TG dora sepratism. You have no clue what you speak and live on doras like jawani janneman thoughts. And on top of it you are crooked dumbfk with so much hate inside you.

telugdura fcukface.. your claim that TG , rayalaseema and Andhra are equally impoverished is such a sick take.

and you accuse others of insulting Andhra.

I can understand hypocrisy. but yours is much deeper. 

you are literally the dumbest person in this db. you sincerely believe that you are fighting for Telugus when you are actually fighting only for a tiny subset of them. sick fcuking fcuk.

So you use an entire Region instead of caste and defame all crores of innocent people? that makes you smart? Caste can and must be used because it is an an exploitative structure. A region isnt - it is simple geography people are just born it to.

I know TG people like back of my hand and even in 2009 they voted out TG dora sepratism. You have no clue what you speak and live on doras like jawani janneman thoughts. And on top of it you are crooked dumbfk with so much hate inside you.

keep crying then. KCR is gonna be elected again and again. or go suck on Modi/Shah dcik. that's the only way you can counter doras.. 

I won't be surprised if you do that too. you are that kind of a sick fcuk.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is your 'region' mfer..

you keep claiming TG and Andhra both as your regions.. but get agitated only when someone mentions andhra..

sick fcuk, who hates the region he was born in. is there a name for pieces of sh1t like you?

Unlike you i will never use the word TG dominated Rs or Andhr it makes no sense. Most TG people are not doras and are just as nice andhra people. you wont understand anyway.

telugdura fcukface.. your claim that TG , rayalaseema and Andhra are equally impoverished is such a sick take.

and you accuse others of insulting Andhra.

I can understand hypocrisy. but yours is much deeper. 

you are literally the dumbest person in this db. you sincerely believe that you are fighting for Telugus when you are actually fighting only for a tiny subset of them. sick fcuking fcuk.

Not Others lol. Its just YOU. I am not figthing for telugu unity you moron i just starte an opinion here most succesful nations are language based. Ofcourse you are triggered like a chipmunk when you hear the word telugu or andhra.