In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

water resource lekunte, Andhra couldnt have dominated Hyd. lite teesko.

yeah godavari, krishna are rought at par with TG and rayalaseema.. nice joke bro.

you are an idiot who's hiding his Andhra bias to call others as Andhra haters, while you seem okay with someone calling rayalaseema as rowdy leaders.

lol. so much for telugu unity bs.

Andhra didnt "dominate" vankara tinkara maataladdhu . Did dalits from andhra lord over hyd - its just one caste thats all. Moron who does not know the words he uses.

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Roughly on par enti boss , rayalaseema has almost half the per capita income of Andhra if you discount praksam , vizainagaram , Srikakulam

he went on a bus to rayalaseema. It was the same bus that runs in Andhra, and the same ticket prices.

means rayalaseema and krishna, godavari delta regions are the same. duh!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he went on a bus to rayalaseema. It was the same bus that runs in Andhra, and the same ticket prices.

means rayalaseema and krishna, godavari delta regions are the same. duh!!

Rey mental . You sit in 10X10 room and talk rubbish. I grew up in TG and have close relatives in tirupati and was bon in andhra. Are you questioning my credentials ? pathetic moron.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Andhra didnt "dominate" vankara tinkara maataladdhu . Did dalits from andhra lord over hyd - its just one caste thats all. Moron who does not know the words he uses.

it doesn't matter if its one caste or a 100. political, industrial and economic networks were seized in Hyd because of excess money from agriculture. nothing more.

It doesn't matter which region the CM is from. The moneybags funding hiim will always be from Andhra.

Now thankfully due to KCR, there are moneybags in TG too. good balance.

it looks like that is the reason for your heartburn. you hate TG. suck a sick mind you have, while you call for Telugu unity. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental . You sit in 10X10 room and talk rubbish. I grew up in TG and have close relatives in tirupati and was bon in andhra. Are you questioning my credentials ? pathetic moron.

yes, I'm quechening your bs. siting in 10x10 room, I know that TG is impoverished compared to Andhra.

when someone is claiming that isn't, i have to quechen what the motivation for that person is.

are you crying because there may be more native TG billionaires in the future than Andhra? silly idiot

it doesn't matter if its one caste or a 100. political, industrial and economic networks were seized in Hyd because of excess money from agriculture. nothing more.

It doesn't matter which region the CM is from. The moneybags funding hiim will always be from Andhra.

Now thankfully due to KCR, there are moneybags in TG too. good balance.

it looks like that is the reason for your heartburn. you hate TG. suck a sick mind you have, while you call for Telugu unity. 

It doesnt matter endhi nee thalakayi? if you dont know the words you use then you must shut  up. If some of your relative did a rape can say your entire family is rapist and then argue it doesnt matter if it is one or more ?

yes, I'm quechening your bs. siting in 10x10 room, I know that TG is impoverished compared to Andhra.

when someone is claiming that isn't, i have to quechen what the motivation for that person is.

are you crying because there may be more native TG billionaires in the future than Andhra? silly idiot

Rey mental  TG doras were always bilionaries. Do you know anything bout the lives they lead ? they used to freely rape lower caste women and exploit their men. something not possible in anodhra - though exploitation is there also.

It doesnt matter endhi nee thalakayi? if you dont know the words you use then you must shut  up. If some of your relative did a rape can say your entire family is rapist and then argue it doesnt matter if it is one or more ?

your analogies are even worse. looks like you suffered the ignominy of being from a family who raped someone and got ostracized.

seriously drama queen, stop this sh1t.

Rey mental  TG doras were always bilionaries. Do you know anything bout the lives they lead ? they used to freely rape lower caste women and exploit their men. something not possible in anodhra - though exploitation is there also.

haha.. so why are you now talking about doras, idiot?

I said TG was impoverished. i didn't say doras were poor. I was just wondering if TG becoming richer is grinding on your soul. I don't need details of doras sexual promiscuity. 

so much for claiming to be from TG.

I was born in TamilNadu, and would never once speak so demeaningly about Tamils. sick fcuk you are.

• Upvote 1

your analogies are even worse. looks like you suffered the ignominy of being from a family who raped someone and got ostracized.

seriously drama queen, stop this sh1t.

why is the analogy worse ? it is EXACTLY correct analogy. You take one community in andhra who had some political leverage and use it say "andhra dominated" and tg doras are exploited. Shill like a dog for viciously exploitative TG doras. Then yes you must accept the taint of your entire region also. Who ever lives in that shitty area where you live did a rape you MUST take blame because thats your logic you dip$hit.

TG hater, Telugodura.. stop pretending like you are some enlightened soul working to create parity..

you are just a crybaby who couldn't see TG people getting richer and living happy more fulfilled lives.

I haven't seen such hate on the place one was born into man. sick fcuk you are.

• Upvote 1

haha.. so why are you now talking about doras, idiot?

I said TG was impoverished. i didn't say doras were poor. I was just wondering if TG becoming richer is grinding on your soul. I don't need details of doras sexual promiscuity. 

so much for claiming to be from TG.

I was born in TamilNadu, and would never once speak so demeaningly about Tamils. sick fcuk you are.

did i ever speak demeaningly about orfinary telgana people. Ofcourse i will speak demeaningly about doras it is an exploitative system. You shilling like a dog for them and then posing you are anti-caste. wrecthed scumbag.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

why is the analogy worse ? it is EXACTLY correct analogy. You take one community in andhra who had some political leverage and use it say "andhra dominated" and tg doras are exploited. Shill like a dog for viciously exploitative TG doras. Then yes you must accept the taint of your entire region also. Who ever lives in that shitty area where you live did a rape you MUST take blame because thats your logic you dip$hit.

blah blah.. idiot. TG is impoverished. Andhra captured political, financial economic power in hyd because of the free money from water.

that is true. rest is all made up bs in your mind. because of your pathological hatred towards TG people.

TG hater, Telugodura.. stop pretending like you are some enlightened soul working to create parity..

you are just a crybaby who couldn't see TG people getting richer and living happy more fulfilled lives.

I haven't seen such hate on the place one was born into man. sick fcuk you are.

it is not hate it is outrage and not against TG where i grew up and have roots you dip$hit cannot imagine . It s against YOU. dont use TG to shoot on me. it is YOU who is the problem here.

blah blah.. idiot. TG is impoverished. Andhra captured political, financial economic power in hyd because of the free money from water.

that is true. rest is all made up bs in your mind. because of your pathological hatred towards TG people.

so andhra dalits captured power or andhra kapus captured power. Oh i see it doesnt matter to you. You are like the cartoon character who words mean what you chose to mean. Delusional dip$it.