In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Castes can capture. Caste is an instittion it regulates marriage, it determines some of the most intimate realtions of society so it can capture. How can in informal entitly like region which does not have a structure or any coherent ideology capture a state ? you talk from your ass. And modi is upper caste by the way. his bc classification did not come from mandal commission but a gujarat govt GO.

caste is an institution? lol. well in that case, region is also an institution.. region may not determine marriage etc, but people do form casual networks and keep others (TG people) out.

so reason for TG impoverishment is not just doras, but also the united Andhra state and the andhra middle class that enthusiastically supported that state for their benefit.

you are a simple minded fool.. so you only focus on doras. also you are the kind that has loyalty to some region far off where you are not even born into. this one is actually strange.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Caste is an instittion it regulates marriage, i

This is the kind of weakass arguments you make, and then pretend like you have  a strong point.

for eg.. this argument makes no sense. any person who didn't direclty benefit from that 'institution' of caste can easily claim that caste doesn't exist and the uppercastes are unfairly targeted.

you are doing the same wrt to Andhra.. by claiming that Andhra is as impoverished as TG.

you must seriously hate TG. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

caste is an institution? lol. well in that case, region is also an institution.. region may not determine marriage etc, but people do form casual networks and keep others (TG people) out.

so reason for TG impoverishment is not just doras, but also the united Andhra state and the andhra middle class that enthusiastically supported that state for their benefit.

you are a simple minded fool.. so you only focus on doras. also you are the kind that has loyalty to some region far off where you are not even born into. this one is actually strange.

Rey mental. No dora will allow a dalit to sit with him because he is from TG but he will marry his own caste from andhra region. you know nothing actually  but is super offensive.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental. No dora will allow a dalit to sit with him because he is from TG but he will marry his own caste from andhra region. you know nothing actually  but is super offensive.

Adhi edho exclusive to dora laga antha upper caste people are like that with some rare exceptions in Maharashtra ,etc

telugodura, that TG is doing fabulously well must be the fitting answer for haters like you.

I normally don't agree with Halwa in 99% of what he posts. but I hope he attacks Andhra more and more.

I feel like sh1ts like you crying is good for humanity. lol.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Adhi edho exclusive to dora laga antha upper caste people are like that with some rare exceptions in Maharashtra ,etc

yes ofcourse. in andhra too they are the same - they will murder their own region people like karamchedu etc but will gladly love a rayalaseema person like sendraal. THis guy raven doesnt really know the words he use. who hates kams most? if you ask me it is cops from VJW region because thats there rivalry is intense.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

stfu idiot. first learn to argue your point. not shift goalposts every single time.

yes ofcourse. in andhra too they are the same - they will murder their own region people like karamchedu etc but will gladly love a rayalaseema person like sendraal. THis guy raven doesnt really know the words he use. who hates kams most? if you ask me it is cops from VJW region because thats there rivalry is intense.

TG percapita income is like 50% more than Andhra now.. cry. buhahaha..

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

telugodura, that TG is doing fabulously well must be the fitting answer for haters like you.

I normally don't agree with Halwa in 99% of what he posts. but I hope he attacks Andhra more and more.

you dont like me so you wish more attacks on andhras who did nothing to you and vast majority are probably poorer than you? that shows your character man.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

endhuku you hate AP?

• Upvote 1

you dont like me so you wish more attacks on andhras who did nothing to you and vast majority are probably poorer than you? that shows your character man.

I don't care. lol. idiot child.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I will if you abuse andhra. 

Andhra ni emi annadu abba , Andhra politicial establishment ni abuse chesadu . 

I can hate the political establishment but still like the people .

For example I hate the mitary-religious- political establishment of Pakistan but I do not have any I'll wishes to the ordinary people of Pakistan. Most of them work hard and keep to themselves. 

Andhra-rayalaseema leaders also have this strong caste-media-capitalist-beuracratic establishment that has tight control over their people. 

Telangana separation was only a symptom of this domination and more is yet to come unless this eco system of exploiters do not mend their ways.