In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you are relentlessly stupid.

Andhra state is itself an exploitatitve structure that Andhras captured, thanks to free money from agriculture. That's why that state had to go, so justice can be attained for others too.

cleawrly you have a huge problem with your TG people benefitting.

looks like TG people are way happier now than pre 2014, and it doesn't sit right with you.

how can you hate a region you were born into llike that, man? is it some kind of pathology?

What does "capture" mean? how can a region capture? and how andhras benefit from it? one caste beenfited from it. And andhra state did a lot for TG doras too. Almost all CMs until NTR was either a reddy or bramin with one dalit and mostly form non-andhra reion.  All of them owned  state machinery. Your knowledge is pathetic man . I mean you are a patetic.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

meena creates hate filled scum like you.. arguing bs without any logic or reason. 

she's an object of mockery on twitter. just like you are in this db. 

no one in this db will even fight with you. and you think you are 'fighting' for some bigger cause here.

what a delusional fcuk you are, who can't even read the room he's in. lol.

hate against whom ? she writes weird stuff people can ignore but the strong language you use tells me something is off about you. I would never feel so strongly about even a random bhatk twitter.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha. I actual like bitch slapping you man. you are such a tool in every possible manner. why dont you just act like minion of halwa atleast he can be straight forward.

haha.. more like you are crying for my attention. whining at me to pls understand your point of view. lol.

haha.. more like you are crying for my attention. whining at me to pls understand your point of view. lol.

No i know you are hurting.  i mena how can you not. I am shining light on the darkest a$$hole of the forum.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hate against whom ? she writes weird stuff people can ignore but the strong language you use tells me something is off about you. I would never feel so strongly about even a random bhatk twitter.

because you are on the process of becoming a bhakth yourself.. just a different kind of bhakth.

like those Tamil Desiyam idiots in TN, who think everything great originated from Tamil culture. you and meena are idiots.

No i know you are hurting.  i mena how can you not. I am shining light on the darkest a$$hole of the forum.

newsflash: no one's reading this. haha..

because you are on the process of becoming a bhakth yourself.. just a different kind of bhakth.

like those Tamil Desiyam idiots in TN, who think everything great originated from Tamil culture. you and meena are idiots.

Again you dont answer. Hate against whom? and what kind of a person will have such a strong reaction to an anonymous tweeter anyway.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What does "capture" mean? how can a region capture? and how andhras benefit from it? one caste beenfited from it. And andhra state did a lot for TG doras too. Almost all CMs until NTR was either a reddy or bramin with one dalit and mostly form non-andhra reion.  All of them owned  state machinery. Your knowledge is pathetic man . I mean you are a patetic.

how can uppercaste 'capture' institutions? same way..  you are like a child who needsd to be explained everything.

its not just one caste, entire andhra uppercastes benefitted from it.

so Modi is not from uppercaste, does that mean he's not Hindutva fcuk? piece of sh1t. do you even read what you post?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Again you dont answer. Hate against whom? and what kind of a person will have such a strong reaction to an anonymous tweeter anyway.

what kind of person has a strong reaction to anonymous db poster? 

is this discussion supposed to be some kind of self reflection for you? because I'm getting tired of playing mommy to your silly little ego.

Just stop shilling for TG doras and their nonsense and you will be fine. And dont drag andhras in to defamy you can use caste names i am ok with that.  In fact dont drag TG or RS too in to defamy you will have the same reaction . There is a lot you dont know. Just respect all regions  you can talk against caste.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are.

and I'm laughing at how stupid you are..

recyling upper caste arguments and pretending like you are some egalitarian. lol.

Just stop shilling for TG doras and their nonsense and you will be fine. And dont drag andhras in to defamy you can use caste names i am ok with that.  In fact dont drag TG or RS too in to defamy you will have the same reaction . There is a lot you dont know. Just respect all regions  you can talk against caste.

Just stop quoting me dumbfcuk. I don't give a fcuk what you post otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how can uppercaste 'capture' institutions? same way..  you are like a child who needsd to be explained everything.

its not just one caste, entire andhra uppercastes benefitted from it.

so Modi is not from uppercaste, does that mean he's not Hindutva fcuk? piece of sh1t. do you even read what you post?

Castes can capture. Caste is an instittion it regulates marriage, it determines some of the most intimate realtions of society so it can capture. How can in informal entitly like region which does not have a structure or any coherent ideology capture a state ? you talk from your ass. And modi is upper caste by the way. his bc classification did not come from mandal commission but a gujarat govt GO.