Why in this db most of the bhakthas in usa paying tax to usa and most of the anti-nationals staying in india paying tax to india

modi_bhakth

Just now, modi_bhakth said:

Good you recovered from your family member loss very quickly in a day and become active in political threads

Too low standards ra - grow up kiddoo.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

Good you recovered from your family member loss very quickly in a day and become active in political threads

I don't think he cares for family, as much as he cares for the nation.

he casually refers to running jokes on me as having killed my father, upon who's death I went into a depression for 6 months, just because he loves his motherland that deeply. nothing is out of bounds when it comes to showing his love for his country it seems, except actually moving there and living amongst its people as one among them.

that guy is a lunatic.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he casually refers to running jokes on me as having killed my father, upon who's death I went into a depression for 6 months, just because he loves his motherland that deeply. nothing is out of bounds when it comes to showing his love for his country it seems, except actually moving there and living amongst its people as one among them.

that guy is a lunatic.

Modi first next family

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that guy is a lunatic.

😮 this is psychopath level

Just now, siru said:

😮 this is psychopath level

but that's the thing.. I don't think he's a psycopath. he's just too dumb and too caught up with all this sh1t, and has no idea how to respond like a human being.

I don't even feel anger at him, just pity

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but that's the thing.. I don't think he's a psycopath. he's just too dumb and too caught up with all this sh1t, and has no idea how to respond like a human being.

I don't even feel anger at him, just pity

he isn't worth the pity.