Why in this db most of the bhakthas in usa paying tax to usa and most of the anti-nationals staying in india paying tax to india

modi_bhakth

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think he cares for family, as much as he cares for the nation.

he casually refers to running jokes on me as having killed my father, upon who's death I went into a depression for 6 months, just because he loves his motherland that deeply. nothing is out of bounds when it comes to showing his love for his country it seems, except actually moving there and living amongst its people as one among them.

that guy is a lunatic.

Baaga twist chesthunnaav ra 😂😂 - poyi malli aa posts vethukkora .

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but that's the thing.. I don't think he's a psycopath. he's just too dumb and too caught up with all this sh1t, and has no idea how to respond like a human being.

I don't even feel anger at him, just pity

he is dumb for sure but not a dumb u feel pity on

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

akkada twist cheyyataaniki emundhi.. I described what you did in the most neutral possible way.

even you can't describe it, and not make it look worse for you. that's the level of pity I have for you.

3 minutes ago, siru said:

he is dumb for sure but not a dumb u feel pity on

I feel only pity and irritation at most for most people in this db.

after all, they all share the earth, and this db with us.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

akkada twist cheyyataaniki emundhi.. I described what you did in the most neutral possible way.

even you can't describe it, and not make it look worse for you. that's the level of pity I have for you.

his close relatives died less than a day ago and here he is talking sh1t..psychopath laga vunadu better not engage him

1 minute ago, siru said:

is this real? and this guy is in db now? wtf is wrong with him

that's what he chose.

he's the kind of idiot who didn't think that he can atleast apologize for bringing in my father's death in the worst possible way in a conversation. I think you can expect him to have the same kind of respect for his family members too.

6 minutes ago, siru said:

his close relatives died less than a day ago and here he is talking sh1t..psychopath laga vunadu better not engage him

I just want him to apologize for bringing my father's death into the discussion, and then gaslighting me to tell me that I'm responsible for pushing him to mention it because I called India some sh1t.

4 minutes ago, siru said:

is this real? and this guy is in db now? wtf is wrong with him

that's what he chose.

he's the kind of idiot who didn't think that he can atleast apologize for bringing in my father's death in the worst possible way in a conversation. I think you can expect him to have the same kind of respect for his family members too.

8 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Enduku bros personal things petukoni vodileyandi I don't the context but leave the sensitive matters

that's what he chose.

i have seen so many in this db but never this kind of sick person. Hope you didn't take it to heart. He isnt worth to even mention your father.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I just want him to apologize for bringing my father's death into the discussion, and then gaslighting me to tell me that I'm responsible for pushing me to mention it because I called India some sh1t.

Sorry bro for yours father's loss

Just now, csrcsr said:

Enduku bros personal things petukoni vodileyandi I don't the context but leave the sensitive matters

bro frankly speaking ikkada personal ga vellindi okade..why are u being neutral? andariki kalipi neetulu chepthe em vastadi cheppu..chesinodiki buddi vundali kada

Just now, csrcsr said:

context teliyaka pothey neekem pani ikkada? ninnu evaranna tag chesara?

1 minute ago, siru said:

i have seen so many in this db but never this kind of sick person. Hope you didn't take it to heart. He isnt worth to even mention your father.

I just mentioned that I was hurt, and left the conversation that day.

but its not new. many guys used to use it few years back. this guy thought it was cool to start it again.