Why in this db most of the bhakthas in usa paying tax to usa and most of the anti-nationals staying in india paying tax to india

modi_bhakth

3 minutes ago, siru said:

i have seen so many in this db but never this kind of sick person. Hope you didn't take it to heart. He isnt worth to even mention your father.

most people in this db are either sick, or support sickness. I don't expect anything good from here.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

context teliyaka pothey neekem pani ikkada? ninnu evaranna tag chesara?

Nannu ovaru tag cheyaleru edo deaths gurinchi kindal chestunte chusi vaccha manukomani cheppa , lekapothe inka kaniyandi

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I just mentioned that I was hurt, and left the conversation that day.

but its not new. many guys used to use it few years back. this guy thought it was cool to start it again.

i don't expect him to apologize. Internet macho man ani feeling akakda.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, siru said:

bro frankly speaking ikkada personal ga vellindi okade..why are u being neutral? andariki kalipi neetulu chepthe em vastadi cheppu..chesinodiki buddi vundali kada

Savula gurinchi ideseyandi inka mee istam

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Nannu ovaru tag cheyaleru edo deaths gurinchi kindal chestunte chusi vaccha manukomani cheppa , lekapothe inka kaniyandi

aa kindal chesindi okade..i dont understand why u want to group everyone. Okadini call out cheyataniki bhayama? Its pretty clear who is the one..thread vunnai reference ki.

idi antha enduku cheptunna ante nuvu time tiskoni koncham concern chupinchav kabatti..i m telling u to do it right

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

context teledu ani cheppi malla itla neetulu cheptunnav..if u mean what u r saying then take the time to understand the context and call out the ones who made fun of dead people

2 minutes ago, siru said:

niku idem chadastam uncle..only plural tense lo cheptava

vaadem chepthunnado vaadikey teliyadhu. lite. Halwa gaadi friend.

vaalla side danger lo unnappudu neutral ga #GnanaGulikalu ivvataaniki vaalipothu untademo.

to make both look equally bad/good.

3 minutes ago, siru said:

niku idem chadastam uncle..only plural tense lo cheptava

1 minute ago, siru said:

context teledu ani cheppi malla itla neetulu cheptunnav..if u mean what u r saying then take the time to understand the context and call out the ones who made fun of dead people

You ate talking about ZoomNaidu who posted some thread about is close family death etc daniki is this real etc lanti matalau enduku ani cheptuna , miku neetulu cheppe antha pedda oni kaadu it's just db savulu daaka endiku pothunaru ani 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadem chepthunnado vaadikey teliyadhu. lite. Halwa gaadi friend.

vaalla side danger lo unnappudu neutral ga #GnanaGulikalu ivvataaniki vaalipothu untademo.

to make both look equally bad/good.

Ekava matladaku roi naaku adnaru friends naaku antha time ledu anno db lo Ganga sides tisukonike 

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's what he chose.

he's the kind of idiot who didn't think that he can atleast apologize for bringing in my father's death in the worst possible way in a conversation. I think you can expect him to have the same kind of respect for his family members too.

sFun_duh2

2 minutes ago, siru said:

that's the thing, he didn't make fun of my father.. but he picked up on a long lost sick joke that one guy spread here that I killed my father.. because there's was no other way to shut me up, apparently.

for someone who didn't talk to my father for 10yrs before he passed away, its just triggering many times. To be honest, I didn't connect with my father much, but he was still my father, and I feel responsible for his death even today. He passed away in 2014.

I'm just stating that someone who makes jokes like this, can't be expected to have any respect for his own family members.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ekava matladaku roi naaku adnaru friends naaku antha time ledu anno db lo Ganga sides tisukonike 

nuvvu inka ee thread lo enduku unnav asalu? sardhi cheppatam avasarama neeku?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the thing, he didn't make fun of my father.. but he picked up on a long lost sick joke that one guy spread here that I killed my father.. because there's was no other way to shut me up, apparently.

for someone who didn't talk to my father for 10yrs before he passed away, its just triggering many times. To be honest, I didn't connect with my father much, but he was still my father, and I feel responsible for his death even today. He passed away in 2014.

I'm just stating that someone who makes jokes like this, can't be expected to have any respect for his own family members.

completely agree. manaki common ga kalipi neetulu cheppe vallu inko headache