Vaccine supply projection of india -2021

Ryzen_renoir

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee laanti vaallu India lo unnaru kaabattey, Indian govt emi cheyyakunda tappinchukoni tiruguthondi.

private hospitals ki 600/- is the price of purchase of one dose. for the customer, it'll be close to 1000/- per dose. lite teesko.

Urban areas maatramey teeskunte, only 5% of Indians makes 50k/mo or more. I hope you have some empathy for those who cannot afford the vaccine.. which is about 70-80% of Indian population atleast. good luck.

If people are willing to wait for their turn at government hospitals to get vaccine at 300rs, they can wait. But it will delay the process to next year. Which we cannot afford right now.

37 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

So minimum mid 2022 gani heard immunity radhu antaav, ee timeline exact ga work aithey lekapothey end of 2022

2021 Create 2nd wave Covid storm, create fear and get everyone vaccinated ........... 2022 Herd Immunity........... 2023 Modi Campaign shuru "Lets Make India Great Again".......... 2024 Modi 3rd term Victory..... Plan baagundi Modi tatha dhi....Pfdb Brahmi GIF - Pfdb Brahmi Tollywood - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny  faces, Gif, Cool gifs

Already few states announced free vaccinations, as and when vaccines availability increases and situation improves we can expect more and more states to provide free vaccines.

We however have Center’s 50% quota for free distribution. 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

mentioned based on ration card, they can provide vaccines for free for poor.

who will provide?

and when?

union govt has refused to do it. states ki ledhu aa opportunity. States are planning to vaccinate from the free doses center gives them. anthe.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Creating demand is the key right now.

ante emiti? I think you are talking about problems that are not even important right now, when availability of the vaccines is itself under question. nuvvu cheppedhi antha taravatha sangathi that asha workers will take care of.

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

India has the experience of running one of the largest and longest running vaccination programs. Vaccinating rural areas actually is easier comparatively. 

News channels are creating more panic, Edaina incentive linked vaccination or any other scheme that would drive people to vaccine centers lantivi pedithe better emo, lekapothey awareness create chesi chesi doses waste avadam thapa emundadu

Ha life kanna pedda incentive emanna unda? Krispy Kreme donuts program pettali.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

If people are willing to wait for their turn at government hospitals to get vaccine at 300rs, they can wait. But it will delay the process to next year. Which we cannot afford right now.

so you are going to pay for them to get vaccinated? lite teesko.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who will provide?

and when?

union govt has refused to do it. states ki ledhu aa opportunity. States are planning to vaccinate from the free doses center gives them. anthe.

ante emiti? I think you are talking about problems that are not even important right now, when availability of the vaccines is itself under question. nuvvu cheppedhi antha taravatha sangathi that asha workers will take care of.

I am talking about the wastage that happened in last months. Getting 30% population vaccinated is critical. Let center state and Supreme Court resolve their issues in the mean time. As prices tagge varaku vaccinations start cheyyanu ante ela? 28 crores people ki vaccine wastage kakunda twaraga distribute cheste within next 2 months then the virus can be controlled. Which I believe from the charts we have those many doses available.

some upper class Indians really live in an alternate world, where 30% people will be able to afford the vaccines.

next time you go to India, just look around you. Just in your city, 30% won't be able to afford the cheapest vaccine available on the counter now - covishield which will cost closet o 1000/- per dose (inclusive of hospital charges + GST)..

the actual number of people who can afford it easily is around 5%... and may be at best 10% with some of them making budget cuts for their other essentials.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so you are going to pay for them to get vaccinated? lite teesko.

Em matladtunnav? Ila aithe nenu discuss cheyya. Until center and state agree on one common price let the people get vaccinated who can afford it. By doing that we are also protecting the poor who is not vaccinated.

I am talking about the wastage that happened in last months. Getting 30% population vaccinated is critical. Let center state and Supreme Court resolve their issues in the mean time. As prices tagge varaku vaccinations start cheyyanu ante ela? 28 crores people ki vaccine wastage kakunda twaraga distribute cheste within next 2 months then the virus can be controlled. Which I believe from the charts we have those many doses available.

prices tagge varaku kaadhu..  nenu already cheppa... oka 100 doses unnay anuko, evariki ivvaali aa 100 doses... adhi cheppu... there are 30 states competing for it.. along with corporates who pay higher cost for it.

first preference corporates ki istharu... taravatha  tell how can a private entity decide which state should get the remaining doses and how much?

idantha complete bs... choosthu undu, vaccination drive is gonna be a big mess. and its all Modi's fault for not buying all the doses and distribute it according to where the infections are high. It would have saved 10's of thousands of crores for everyone.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

some upper class Indians really live in an alternate world, where 30% people will be able to afford the vaccines.

next time you go to India, just look around you. Just in your city, 30% won't be able to afford the cheapest vaccine available on the counter now - covishield which will cost closet o 1000/- per dose (inclusive of hospital charges + GST)..

the actual number of people who can afford it easily is around 5%... and may be at best 10% with some of them making budget cuts for their other essentials.

Figures maree exaggerate cheyyaku bhayya. Above 45 vallu free ga teeseskunnaru who constitute the 12%. And ap and telangana lanti states lo they are ready to give free jabs. Nuvvu cheppinattu even if 5% can afford then it covers my 30% mark.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Em matladtunnav? Ila aithe nenu discuss cheyya. Until center and state agree on one common price let the people get vaccinated who can afford it. By doing that we are also protecting the poor who is not vaccinated.

There's nothing for the state to agree on. The union govt should just buy all stocks that will be manufactured and distribute it to states based on which states have highest infection rates. simple.

this is how every country in the world is doing it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

prices tagge varaku kaadhu..  nenu already cheppa... oka 100 doses unnay anuko, evariki ivvaali aa 100 doses... adhi cheppu... there are 30 states competing for it.. along with corporates who pay higher cost for it.

first preference corporates ki istharu... taravatha  tell how can a private entity decide which state should get the remaining doses and how much?

idantha complete bs... choosthu undu, vaccination drive is gonna be a big mess. and its all Modi's fault for not buying all the doses and distribute it according to where the infections are high. It would have saved 10's of thousands of crores for everyone.

Privates overbidding chesi teeskunte teeskoni. They will ensure they will not lose money and the dose will be administered to someone. But I agree there should be some cap on how much corporates should buy.

Figures maree exaggerate cheyyaku bhayya. Above 45 vallu free ga teeseskunnaru who constitute the 12%. And ap and telangana lanti states lo they are ready to give free jabs. Nuvvu cheppinattu even if 5% can afford then it covers my 30% mark.

figures exaggerate emundhi.. Its from the govt data itself.. only 5% earn more than 50k/mo. its data. the data may be old. (2015), but union govt has stopped collecting data after that.

30% mark enti? what makes you so sure of that mark? I say even 1% not vaccinated can cause a newer more dangerous mutation in the future.

asalu 2nd wave etla ochindhi ani kooda evariki teliyadhu. manam emo % gurinchi talking.

Privates overbidding chesi teeskunte teeskoni. They will ensure they will not lose money and the dose will be administered to someone. But I agree there should be some cap on how much corporates should buy.

you seem fixated on the idea that states waste vaccines, while corporates don't. you are wrong.

the initial wastage of covid vaccines happened because states overestimated the demand for the vaccines and overstocked it. Now they understand how to do it with zero waste.

nuvvu baaga underestimate chesthunnav govt capacity.

I'm only talking about govt policy here. especially Modi. I have no doubt about govt capacity to vaccinate or treat people, even better than private hospitals.

ikkada policy aey wrong aynappudu, nuvvu cool ga let them buy for a higher price ani antunnav.. that means vulnerable people who actually need the vaccine may not get it on priority basis. simple truth.