Vaccine supply projection of india -2021

Ryzen_renoir

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's nothing for the state to agree on. The union govt should just buy all stocks that will be manufactured and distribute it to states based on which states have highest infection rates. simple.

this is how every country in the world is doing it.

Evaru chepparu bhayya. US lo it is $30 and it is covered by insurance. Insurance leni vaadu konukkovali ga. Union government paid for the r&d to develop the vaccine and hence getting subsidized. Lekka prakaram if they didn’t give money for r&d then center will also be paying same rate as state. To culture and manufacture and qc that large amounts of doses it takes money and labor. Companies are not looking at vaccines for pure profit making. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

figures exaggerate emundhi.. Its from the govt data itself.. only 5% earn more than 50k/mo. its data. the data may be old. (2015), but union govt has stopped collecting data after that.

30% mark enti? what makes you so sure of that mark? I say even 1% not vaccinated can cause a newer more dangerous mutation in the future.

asalu 2nd wave etla ochindhi ani kooda evariki teliyadhu. manam emo % gurinchi talking.

It’s a proven stat in US and UK that vaccinating 1/3rd of the population reduces the virus spread drastically. Herd immunity ki now the requirement is 4/5th the population. That is gonna take more time.

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Privates overbidding chesi teeskunte teeskoni. They will ensure they will not lose money and the dose will be administered to someone. But I agree there should be some cap on how much corporates should buy.

Jagan ekanga September varaku veyyalemu for 18-45 ani cheppesaadu.

nuvvemo wait cheyyakunda andaru eseskondi antunnav. 1000/- is nothing for you, or me. but you realise that you are in the top 1% in India?

you expect them to spend a huge percentage of their income to vaccinate themselves?

the govt could've avoided all this by simply buying all the doses and vaccinating on priority basis.

Just now, Iriswest said:

It’s a proven stat in US and UK that vaccinating 1/3rd of the population reduces the virus spread drastically. Herd immunity ki now the requirement is 4/5th the population. That is gonna take more time.

so the US and UK are asking their citizens to pay for the vaccine?

I say Indian govt and the state govts can vaccinate people even more efficiently than the US govts.

how can you say that its alright that the vaccine has to be bought? Its criminal. No other country is doing it.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you seem fixated on the idea that states waste vaccines, while corporates don't. you are wrong.

the initial wastage of covid vaccines happened because states overestimated the demand for the vaccines and overstocked it. Now they understand how to do it with zero waste.

nuvvu baaga underestimate chesthunnav govt capacity.

I'm only talking about govt policy here. especially Modi. I have no doubt about govt capacity to vaccinate or treat people, even better than private hospitals.

ikkada policy aey wrong aynappudu, nuvvu cool ga let them buy for a higher price ani antunnav.. that means vulnerable people who actually need the vaccine may not get it on priority basis. simple truth.

No bhayya. I don’t trust that government can vaccinate without wastage. Not enough awareness was created for masses. Ippatiki aa 45 above vaallu 90% educated people eh teeskunnaru.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so the US and UK are asking their citizens to pay for the vaccine?

I say Indian govt and the state govts can vaccinate people even more efficiently than the US govts.

how can you say that its alright that the vaccine has to be bought? Its criminal. No other country is doing it.

Again people who don’t have insurance are paying out of pocket. How can you say no other country doing that?

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Evaru chepparu bhayya. US lo it is $30 and it is covered by insurance. Insurance leni vaadu konukkovali ga. Union government paid for the r&d to develop the vaccine and hence getting subsidized. Lekka prakaram if they didn’t give money for r&d then center will also be paying same rate as state. To culture and manufacture and qc that large amounts of doses it takes money and labor. Companies are not looking at vaccines for pure profit making. 

covid vaccine is free for all US residents. even uninsured residents.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Jagan ekanga September varaku veyyalemu for 18-45 ani cheppesaadu.

nuvvemo wait cheyyakunda andaru eseskondi antunnav. 1000/- is nothing for you, or me. but you realise that you are in the top 1% in India?

you expect them to spend a huge percentage of their income to vaccinate themselves?

the govt could've avoided all this by simply buying all the doses and vaccinating on priority basis.

Andaru analedu. Whoever can afford. 

Center can only buy 50% of the produced doses. Other 50% company can set a price to cover the loss from the other 50%. 

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Again people who don’t have insurance are paying out of pocket. How can you say no other country doing that?

No. the vaccine is free in both US and UK. and Europe. and China and Brazil. I don't know about every single country on earth. I think I covered the important ones agtleast.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

covid vaccine is free for all US residents. even uninsured residents.

Residents is an elusive term. If you have H1/F1/b1 visa Or an illegal but no insurance you pay from pocket.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Andaru analedu. Whoever can afford. 

Center can only buy 50% of the produced doses. Other 50% company can set a price to cover the loss from the other 50%. 

whoever can afford, eskuntaaru le.. manam cheppanakkarle.. after seeing destruction on TV 24/7, eskokunda untaara?

Center can buy 100%.. it just chose to buy 50%.

there's no loss to the company. vaccine production is neither a hitech nor an expensive process. the SII CEO himself said that he was making at profit at 150/-

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No. the vaccine is free in both US and UK. and Europe. and China and Brazil. I don't know about every single country on earth. I think I covered the important ones agtleast.

People who don’t have insurance depend on Medicaid. It’s not free. The manufacturer gets his money. And US is not paying for Medicaid from pocket, it’s peoples money.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Residents is an elusive term. If you have H1/F1/b1 visa Or an illegal but no insurance you pay from pocket.

immaterial. Every US resident ki vaccine available at no charge. that is the current situation.

For the uninsured, they are reimbursed through the CARES fund, with $200b to help with frontline workers, and uninsured covid patients.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

whoever can afford, eskuntaaru le.. manam cheppanakkarle.. after seeing destruction on TV 24/7, eskokunda untaara?

Center can buy 100%.. it just chose to buy 50%.

there's no loss to the company. vaccine production is neither a hitech nor an expensive process. the SII CEO himself said that he was making at profit at 150/-

He is losing money at 150

https://www.cnbctv18.com/healthcare/covishield-vaccine-for-centre-state-governments-at-rs-400dose-says-siis-adar-poonawalla-9008651.htm

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

People who don’t have insurance depend on Medicaid. It’s not free. The manufacturer gets his money. And US is not paying for Medicaid from pocket, it’s peoples money.

Its free to the patient.

you seem to have a problem with that. I don't know why.

you prefer people to catch covid and die, than to help them get vaccinated through public funds?