Genuine Suggestions Please...Life Matter!!

Ragisankati

47 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

If investing in MBA in Ivy universities is on everyone's plate.. ee DB la ney andharu MBA le undey. Getting into Ivy one part and surviving and success in graduating in another ball game. idantha ayye sariki you will be back to the same question. 

but look at this way brother.. you have 8 years exp and are employed at one of the top companies in India. so nee pay package is close to 16-20 lakhs. mee wife kooda working..so gve or take iddaru kalisi 25-30 lpa sampadisthunnaru. karchulu minimize chesukuni manchi ga fd/rd's and lands meedha bit by bit invest chesukunta slow ga savings kastha earning ga maruthayi.. you will have a good family life, good time and memories to cherish with your kid..

why to run in a race when your life is smooth.

with experience..one of my relative ran the same.. his wife went to ivy. they didnt hve time to spend with each other.. he was pissed off and oka sari edho antey.. amey court and divorce ki poyii..motham sanka naakio. 

Anna india like 30L easy for 8+ exp, my company paying 36L if we love to India Anna 

IVY league universities lo MBA chesina, neeku evaru high pay emi ivvaru.....if you are already a Dir level position, but want to grow into business leadership side, then it makes sense to get executive MBA....maa office lo ABCD's and couple of thellollu unnaru, Kelloggs and some top level nundi MBA's....they are repenting that they spent thousands and still pay wise n promotions wise hardly nothing ani. 

maa patha Dir (hardcore IT background), did part time MBA from top school and then jumped to a medium sized company as some VP...then now recent ga linkendIn lo chusthe manchi top company lo Sr VP position lo unnadu

point here is, just degree unte executive level ki vellaleru...you need to have those leadership skills by now, manchi talkative undali...already oka position lo undi (like Sr Manager or above), then it will help you if you have MBA  

6 hours ago, Ragisankati said:

Bros, I currently have around 8yrs experience and working for Microsoft, India. I have many interests like luxury travel every year, big house, start a own company etc. I found two ways of making money. 1) Do intraday trading and try to make fortune 2) Do MBA from Harvard, Yale like universities and get into mid/senior level management of FAANG companies and invest in stock market. I am confused which to choose.

Any guidance is very much appreciated!! 

go back to India, write IIT test, get into top IIT and do bachelors in IT or whatever you want, write GATE and get into IIT and do M.Tech, after M.Tech prepare for GRE and TOEFL for 2-4 years, then get into MIT/Harvard, complete your Masters there...

now the tough part...after completing your masters, go to sulekha.com, find the jobs link and enter your personal info along with your phone number and email address...after submitting within less than you will get 100s of calls from our desi recruiters and they will suggest you what you can do with your life...

enjoy chey..Enjoy Chey Jathi Rathnalu GIF