Genuine Suggestions Please...Life Matter!!

Ragisankati

Just now, JANASENA said:

saduvu koni sampadinchu uncle education is the most valuable assets you could ever own, aa taravata anni jujubi

Adhe anna.. Harvard, Yale lo fee 70 lakhs to 1 cr untadhi which is my dad and my savings. ROI Ela untadhi ani alochisthunna.

15 minutes ago, Ragisankati said:

Bros, I currently have around 8yrs experience and working for Microsoft, India. I have many interests like luxury travel every year, big house, start a own company etc. I found two ways of making money. 1) Do intraday trading and try to make fortune 2) Do MBA from Harvard, Yale like universities and get into mid/senior level management of FAANG companies and invest in stock market. I am confused which to choose.

Any guidance is very much appreciated!! 

IMO you should first get a job in Microsoft. Once you work for 8 years, you will have clarity on which option to choose further. Good luck. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ragisankati said:

Adhe anna.. Harvard, Yale lo fee 70 lakhs to 1 cr untadhi which is my dad and my savings. ROI Ela untadhi ani alochisthunna.

nuvvu okkasari aa univ nunchi baitaki vasthey I think you will set up your own firm nuvvu inkokadi dagara 9-5 job cheyyalsina avasaram undadu, inka ROI antava you'll only earn in Millions

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

already microsoft ki pani chesthu inka emi kavali abba neeku....manchi pay ne untundhi kadha meeku.... aasha ki anthu ledhu....sare emi chestham.....

making money on intraday trading is not for everyone and will not work for all the people that try...less 5% will succeed...and initial gaa success ayina...any single day can take away all the gains....not sustainable....

better go with option 2...results are guaranteed and will sustain for long term...

I agree..Both options will need lot of energy and time to invest. Neki thelisna vallu evarina Harvard, Yale lanti premium institutions lo unnara?

1 minute ago, AppatloBhutto said:

IMO you should first get a job in Microsoft. Once you work for 8 years, you will have clarity on which option to choose further. Good luck. 

Bro, I am already in Microsoft. 

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

nuvvu okkasari aa univ nunchi baitaki vasthey I think you will set up your own firm nuvvu inkokadi dagara 9-5 job cheyyalsina avasaram undadu, inka ROI antava you'll only earn in Millions

Nenu adhe vinna anna..Even if you don't have much money. If you have a business idea, you can easily network with investors

11 minutes ago, Ragisankati said:

I agree..Both options will need lot of energy and time to invest. Neki thelisna vallu evarina Harvard, Yale lanti premium institutions lo unnara?

"Both options will need lot of energy and time to invest" - but one is guarenteed, other is not adhe cheppedhi

leru..but reputed universities lo MBA chesi fortune 500 company's higher level mgmt lo work cheshtunnollu and sontha businesses pettunollu unnaru...

7 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

"Both options will need lot of energy and time to invest" - but one is guarenteed, other is not adhe cheppedhi

leru..but reputed universities lo MBA chesi fortune 500 company's higher level mgmt lo work cheshtunnollu and sontha businesses pettunollu unnaru...

Okay. I also somewhere prefer MBA but visa issues anni vinna tharuvatha..morale down ayithundhi..I am not if it is too early to think about this..

40 minutes ago, Ragisankati said:

Bros, I currently have around 8yrs experience and working for Microsoft, India. I have many interests like luxury travel every year, big house, start a own company etc. I found two ways of making money. 1) Do intraday trading and try to make fortune 2) Do MBA from Harvard, Yale like universities and get into mid/senior level management of FAANG companies and invest in stock market. I am confused which to choose.

Pendli ayinda ?

41 minutes ago, Ragisankati said:

Any shoppinig fantasies unaya ani @filterKaapi aduguthu unde

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Pendli ayinda ?

Yes but wife is a software engineer with decent salary. Have 6 months old kid kuda..

Just now, Ragisankati said:

Yes but wife is a software engineer with decent salary. Have 6 months old kid kuda..

Katnam workout kale ?