Now it’s Japan’s turn... complete medical system collapsed

quickgun_murugun

5 hours ago, sharenshare said:

just curious, overall stats enti bro India vs Japan. I mean like total population, covid cases, deaths. I am not sure if we can just compare cases considering Japan is probably ten times smaller and ten times less populated than India.

India is sh1t bro. no comparison. lite.

If you think govt is doing okay with covid, even last year, you are just living in a dreamland.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how do you think China funcitons? just like any country that has no rules and regulations.

yes, all sorts of research that is illegal in the rest of the world is conducted in China by foreigners.

Ee lokam lo anni neeku telustai bhayya

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India is sh1t bro. no comparison. lite.

If you think govt is doing okay with covid, even last year, you are just living in a dreamland.

Okay, I guess I got my answer 

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

K

inka poragaallu India did a decent job anukuntunnaru. lol. vaallani choosthunte..

nuvvu vaallaki encouragement isthunnav, nee psychoism kosam. saripoyaaru ra.

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

K

last year aey pagalaalsindhi India ki. miss ayyindi.

edho we controlled well.. we did best among all nations ani emi cheyyakundaney cheppukunnaru.

malli population ratio, etc ani athi telivi.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

inka poragaallu India did a decent job anukuntunnaru. lol. vaallani choosthunte..

nuvvu vaallaki encouragement isthunnav, nee psychoism kosam. saripoyaaru ra.

Yeah Indian youth fcuked it up ...

India will Come back strong

3 minutes ago, sharenshare said:

Resentment, anger, hatred are poisons that you drink and you expect somebody else to die. Life does not work like that 

yeah life works the way you want it to, because you have that special power to not feel any anger or resentment at anything.

Indian govt is sick. those who think that its probably doing a good job, needs to be beaten on the streets.

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yeah Indian youth fcuked it up ...

India will Come back strong

dude, India was never strong. It will never be strong.

India just has delusions of being strong.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah life works the way you want it to, because you have that special power to not feel any anger or resentment at anything.

Indian govt is sick. those who think that its probably doing a good job, needs to beaten on the streets.

I never said that I do not feel any anger or resentment at anything. But looks like you are full of negativity. 

Just now, sharenshare said:

I never said that I do not feel any anger or resentment at anything. But looks like you are full of negativity. 

You are an idiot if you think I'm full of negativity.

I just don't let my life and thought revolve around 'India'. I'm not dumbass like you are. that's all.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Indian govt is sick. those who think that its probably doing a good job, needs to be beaten on the streets.

nuvvu entha laudu gaadivi ra @3$%

2 minutes ago, sharenshare said:

that you even dared to compare Japan with India shows how dumb you are.

even on the best days, majority of Indians are locked out of healthcare. Either priced out, or can't find beds.

There's no way for Indian medical system to collapse. because there is no system. only 5% of Indians can afford private healthcare. that you asked that question like a pscycho and thought you deserved a balanced response is why you are dumb.