9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

8 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

She is doctor anta kaka

Wrong....she is owner lo mugdha art studio 

Full celebs tho tiruguta untadi 

7 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

She is doctor anta kaka

Yah ippude chusa... entha costly ithe antha danger la undhi... better to choose some medium level hospitals, not to save money but to save life.

Just now, zarathustra said:

};_};_};_};_};_WTF man this is too much. 

Adi kadithey kaani release cheyamannara aame body ni, which hospital is this. Mee athagari age entha? 

Condolences to your family, om shanti. 

Any hospital in India doesn’t give the body without paying in full that too cash or money transfer to their hospital account .  She just turned 48 . We were paying every few days . Century Hospitals, Banjara Hills. 

Thank you 🙏

13 minutes ago, reality said:

Yah ippude chusa... entha costly ithe antha danger la undhi... better to choose some medium level hospitals, not to save money but to save life.

Actually ICU lo 3 days kanna unchakunda intiki tesukelli same setup cheste manchidi . We probably won’t save money but it will be helpful for the patient .  My 16 year old cousin is traumatized seeing at least 50-60 deaths in ICU in 27 days . She now needs therapy . Imagine about the patient . My atha was begging my mama crying Anta please take me home ani . He did all the setup needed for taking her home with equipment doctors and nurse . She expired on Sunday and the equipment came home on Monday . 😭😭😭

• Sad 6

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Actually ICU all 3 days kanna unchakunda intiki tesukelli same setup cheste manchidi . We probably won’t save money but it will be helpful for the patient .  My 16 year old cousin is traumatized seeing at least 50-60 deaths in ICU ani 27 days . She now needs therapy . Imagine about the patient . My atha was begging my mama crying Anta please take me home ani . He did all the setup needed for taking her home with equipment doctors and nurse . She expired on Sunday and the equipment came home on Monday . 😭😭😭

Covid negative tharuvaatha complications aa?

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Actually ICU all 3 days kanna unchakunda intiki tesukelli same setup cheste manchidi . We probably won’t save money but it will be helpful for the patient .  My 16 year old cousin is traumatized seeing at least 50-60 deaths in ICU ani 27 days . She now needs therapy . Imagine about the patient . My atha was begging my mama crying Anta please take me home ani . He did all the setup needed for taking her home with equipment doctors and nurse . She expired on Sunday and the equipment came home on Monday . 😭😭😭

Omg. Sorry for your loss.

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Goppa desam kadaa manadi enthanna, covid has proved our real face to the world. 48 years ante can't even imagine, a life tragically cut short. 

I lost opinion on India honestly . At least after seeing this death so closely in my own family .  Pranam ki viluva ledu . 

CT scan they forced at a point and my mama was reluctant to sign disclosure that she may be put on ventilator if something happens during this time because my peddamamayya in USA is a doctor and he told don’t sign it avasaram ledu X-ray something is enough . He was guiding him .  You know what a junior duty doctor told my atha when she asked why am I not being discharged ? Your husband didn’t pay 5000 rupees Anduke we didn’t take you for scanning . Anduke you are not being discharged ani cheppadu ta . My atha asked my cousin 16 years old nanna deggara 5000 rupees leva ? My cousin got agitated and scolded that doctor Anta budhi unda is this what you tell patient won’t she be worried that we don’t have money ? 2 Lakhs per day you charge in ICU and you tell patient we didn’t pay 5k ani esukundi ta . They showed atha 5 Lakhs receipt they paid just that morning . Money isn’t an issue don’t worry ani chepparu atha ki .  Worst in humane people . I don’t want to get in a debate but my opinion has changed about hospitals  life in India. 

• Sad 6
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Arey ala anesaventi broderu, spirituality ki maaru peru gaa mana culture. 

Ethics and morals ki maro Peru kuda mana deshameeee anna

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

very sad... sorrry for your loss.

Totally agree with you. They go through hell in hospitals. We must listen to them more than what doctors say.

16 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Covid negative tharuvaatha complications aa?

Too long in ICU marchipovachu.  They will definitely develop more complications . Body will not be able to fight . People dying around makes them lose confidence emotionally . Effects their psyche . Enni body bags chusindo. She was conscious all the time except last 5 mins when she was gasping unable to breathe . 

She developed post COVID pulmonary fibrosis.  My mama in USA told set up the same in home . But dhairyam chalaley emergency ayite intlo ela ani .  By the time he took a call everything was over . 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I lost opinion on India honestly . At least after seeing this death so closely in my own family .  Pranam ki viluva ledu . 

CT scan they forced at a point and my mama was reluctant to sign disclosure that she may be put on ventilator if something happens during this time because my peddamamayya in USA is a doctor and he told don’t sign it avasaram ledu X-ray something is enough . He was guiding him .  You know what a junior duty doctor told my atha when she asked why am I not being discharged ? Your husband didn’t pay 5000 rupees Anduke we didn’t take you for scanning . Anduke you are not being discharged ani cheppadu ta . My atha asked my cousin 16 years old nanna deggara 5000 rupees leva ? My cousin got agitated and scolded that doctor Anta budhi unda is this what you tell patient won’t she be worried that we don’t have money ? 2 Lakhs per day you charge in ICU and you tell patient we didn’t pay 5k ani esukundi ta . They showed atha 5 Lakhs receipt they paid just that morning . Money isn’t an issue don’t worry ani chepparu atha ki .  Worst in humane people . I don’t want to get in a debate but my opinion has changed about hospitals  life in India. 

Ushhh aa Doctor gadini tannali