9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

12 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Omg. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you 😢

10 minutes ago, reality said:

very sad... sorrry for your loss.

Totally agree with you. They go through hell in hospitals. We must listen to them more than what doctors say.

Yep . Enta ki peddaga chesedi em Ledu ICU lo same high intensity oxygen and medication . Doctor and nurse oka few months pettukoni try cheyalsindi .  Ultimately fate but as humans we will think ela cheste may be she would have Survived ala cheste undedemo.   

Thanks 😢

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thank you 😢

Yep . Enta ki peddaga chesedi em Ledu ICU lo same high intensity oxygen and medication . Doctor and nurse oka few months pettukoni try cheyalsindi .  Ultimately fate but as humans we will think ela cheste may be she would have Survived ala cheste undedemo.   

Thanks 😢

how is your bamma? Hope she recovered fully.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

how is your bamma? Hope she recovered fully.

Yeah . She recovered and tested negative . At one point we were too worried about her . Thanks for asking 🙏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I lost opinion on India honestly . At least after seeing this death so closely in my own family .  Pranam ki viluva ledu . 

CT scan they forced at a point and my mama was reluctant to sign disclosure that she may be put on ventilator if something happens during this time because my peddamamayya in USA is a doctor and he told don’t sign it avasaram ledu X-ray something is enough . He was guiding him .  You know what a junior duty doctor told my atha when she asked why am I not being discharged ? Your husband didn’t pay 5000 rupees Anduke we didn’t take you for scanning . Anduke you are not being discharged ani cheppadu ta . My atha asked my cousin 16 years old nanna deggara 5000 rupees leva ? My cousin got agitated and scolded that doctor Anta budhi unda is this what you tell patient won’t she be worried that we don’t have money ? 2 Lakhs per day you charge in ICU and you tell patient we didn’t pay 5k ani esukundi ta . They showed atha 5 Lakhs receipt they paid just that morning . Money isn’t an issue don’t worry ani chepparu atha ki .  Worst in humane people . I don’t want to get in a debate but my opinion has changed about hospitals  life in India. 

They do naatak too and won’t accept insurance. First money katti and then get it back from your insurance company antaru. State and centre insurance unna you are not registered with us antaru. Most govt hospitals are not upto the mark. I think it is deliberate by the government. They have kept them in a bad state so that private hospitals prosper and have left these raakshasaas to feast on people.

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I lost opinion on India honestly . At least after seeing this death so closely in my own family .  Pranam ki viluva ledu . 

CT scan they forced at a point and my mama was reluctant to sign disclosure that she may be put on ventilator if something happens during this time because my peddamamayya in USA is a doctor and he told don’t sign it avasaram ledu X-ray something is enough . He was guiding him .  You know what a junior duty doctor told my atha when she asked why am I not being discharged ? Your husband didn’t pay 5000 rupees Anduke we didn’t take you for scanning . Anduke you are not being discharged ani cheppadu ta . My atha asked my cousin 16 years old nanna deggara 5000 rupees leva ? My cousin got agitated and scolded that doctor Anta budhi unda is this what you tell patient won’t she be worried that we don’t have money ? 2 Lakhs per day you charge in ICU and you tell patient we didn’t pay 5k ani esukundi ta . They showed atha 5 Lakhs receipt they paid just that morning . Money isn’t an issue don’t worry ani chepparu atha ki .  Worst in humane people . I don’t want to get in a debate but my opinion has changed about hospitals  life in India. 

Nijalu chepthey nishtooramani manado bandipotla desam, white coat esukunna nalla coat esukunna that's the reality. Adi cover up chesukodaniki spirituality ani, culture ani dabba kottukunnam inni rojulu ippudu covid mana nagna roopanni choopinchindi anthe. Can't wait to get my parents out of there it's become worse than the nation we grew up ani. Technology valla manam bagupadale venakabaddam 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ey hospital ba 

she is celebrity. Sashi vangapalli ani eme paina documentary kooda undi how she raised from slums

Virinchi hospital

31 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Goppa desam kadaa manadi enthanna, covid has proved our real face to the world. 48 years ante can't even imagine, a life tragically cut short. 

She went twice to vaccination center to get vaccinated in April . Vaccine dorakale. She was the one who got her mom vaccinated . Last week of April ki she got COVID and everything slipped away . My mama was in USA only . He left to India for good when my grand father expired . Intlo andaru crying USA lo unte she might have survived ani because surely she would have got vaccinated here . Edupostondi to even think of her 😭😭

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, reality said:

She seems to have some medical knowledge and aware that how mediocre the services they were receiving. Why didn’t she try to move him out of that hell?

aa hospital ki license tisesthe high court ki velli techukunaru anta recent ga

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They do naatak too and won’t accept insurance. First money katti and then get it back from your insurance company antaru. State and centre insurance unna you are not registered with us antaru. Most govt hospitals are not upto the mark. I think it is deliberate by the government. They have kept them in a bad state so that private hospitals prosper and have left these raakshasaas to feast on people.

Yeah . I didn’t ask my mama about insurance as I helped him . Malla misunderstand pain lo chesukuntademo ani . He is like father for me . Asalu undo ledo insurance . I wish he has insurance . His kids ki will be useful . 

36 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Goppa desam kadaa manadi enthanna, covid has proved our real face to the world. 48 years ante can't even imagine, a life tragically cut short. 

there is no value for human life in india. elanti situation aina cash cheskune batch vunnaru

5 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Nijalu chepthey nishtooramani manado bandipotla desam, white coat esukunna nalla coat esukunna that's the reality. Adi cover up chesukodaniki spirituality ani, culture ani dabba kottukunnam inni rojulu ippudu covid mana nagna roopanni choopinchindi anthe. Can't wait to get my parents out of there it's become worse than the nation we grew up ani. Technology valla manam bagupadale venakabaddam 

Ma thatalu netulu tagaru aaaah tagaru tatalu kada tagaru. Now what enni years past charitra culture family system ani dappu kottukuntam. Let’s talk about today . E mata ante Nenu anti national ayipovachu but honestly I am a normal person . I want my family to be safe and happy . Yea I am selfish call me whatever but I want my family to be alive atleast . 😭😭😭😭