9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

https://www.facebook.com/groups/APJUDA/permalink/3838256366285022/?app=fbl

Bhaiyyo or behano, she deleted all the posts and videos from her account , above is the video link where she was speaking about media telecasting fake news...wow..The above video was after fee settlement ani abhighna vargaala bhogatta, anta.com le...silent_I1

Social media la full chakkarlu kodthundhi, any way sorry for her loss, may her brother soul rest in peace 🙏

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Bhaiyyo or behano, she deleted all the posts and videos from her account , above is the video link where she was speaking about media telecasting fake news...wow..The above video was after fee settlement ani abhighna vargaala bhogatta, anta.com le...silent_I1

why is she doing this crap?

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

It’s a private group 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why is she doing this crap?

Thanaki.suppory chesi matladinollandhariki andha madhuri oru 16 mm rod dimpinattu undhi... Dunno bit ippudu genuine cases kuda matladalekapotharu thana valla...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I lost opinion on India honestly . At least after seeing this death so closely in my own family .  Pranam ki viluva ledu . 

CT scan they forced at a point and my mama was reluctant to sign disclosure that she may be put on ventilator if something happens during this time because my peddamamayya in USA is a doctor and he told don’t sign it avasaram ledu X-ray something is enough . He was guiding him .  You know what a junior duty doctor told my atha when she asked why am I not being discharged ? Your husband didn’t pay 5000 rupees Anduke we didn’t take you for scanning . Anduke you are not being discharged ani cheppadu ta . My atha asked my cousin 16 years old nanna deggara 5000 rupees leva ? My cousin got agitated and scolded that doctor Anta budhi unda is this what you tell patient won’t she be worried that we don’t have money ? 2 Lakhs per day you charge in ICU and you tell patient we didn’t pay 5k ani esukundi ta . They showed atha 5 Lakhs receipt they paid just that morning . Money isn’t an issue don’t worry ani chepparu atha ki .  Worst in humane people . I don’t want to get in a debate but my opinion has changed about hospitals  life in India. 

Doctor ki bonus gaurantee ee year.. its a template they follow to make you are uptodate on your bills… 5k too less ani vadiki telusu kani bed meda unna patient ki ala chepte intlo vallu kangaru padataru thats what they want.. bloody blood suckers

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Doctor ki bonus gaurantee ee year.. its a template they follow to make you are uptodate on your bills… 5k too less ani vadiki telusu kani bed meda unna patient ki ala chepte intlo vallu kangaru padataru thats what they want.. bloody blood suckers

Thatha , already nuv esina theddu false ame ne video lo chepthundhi," 20 lks bill aindhani evaru chepparu ,konni  media channels false info chupisthundhi " ani chepthundhi, heading marchi corporate greed ani pettu ...

15 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Social media la full chakkarlu kodthundhi, any way sorry for her loss, may her brother soul rest in peace 🙏

Sashi vangapalli bed kosam fb posts chesindi, no hospital allowed her brother ,virinchi hospitals dr dileep dare chesi join cheskundu, result idi

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

Sashi vangapalli bed kosam fb posts chesindi, no hospital allowed her brother ,virinchi hospitals dr dileep dare chesi join cheskundu, result idi

Ippudu nijanga genuine cases ki support dorakadhu, ippudu support cheyalani anukunna bhayapadtharu, these kind of incidents does more harm ...

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

Ori villa veshalo