9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

2 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Aa ammayi doctor ayi undi.. aa hospital lo enduku join chesindo. Vere option lekundena ?

she not doc anta. business owner who is used to micromanaging her workers anukunta.

or may be its her grief.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think that's why she expects doctors to work as hard as she does.. but doctors have protocols to follow and mostly won't go beyond that. They won't be attached to the patient.

whether its private or govt, free or paid. doctors will always be detached. modern treatment protocols take care of everything. doctors are just like data analysts with some skill in their specialization

we expect too much from doctors.

I think the problem here is not about ‘working hard’, but following those protocols strictly and religiously. There are problems in this case, such as oxygen supply getting disconnected due to negligence etc, over dosage of steroids, not reading the situation properly etc...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

she not doc anta. business owner who is used to micromanaging her workers anukunta.

or may be its her grief.

Watch the video.. she is doctor. 

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think that's why she expects doctors to work as hard as she does.. but doctors have protocols to follow and mostly won't go beyond that. They won't be attached to the patient.

whether its private or govt, free or paid. doctors will always be detached. modern treatment protocols take care of everything. doctors are just like data analysts with some skill in their specialization

we expect too much from doctors.

Yeah May be you are right . But humans to dealing kada empathy expect chestam . But vallaki Adi roju job hundreds of patients . I don’t know .  I didn’t follow her brothers case I don’t know what exactly happened .

5 minutes ago, reality said:

I think the problem here is not about ‘working hard’, but following those protocols strictly and religiously. There are problems in this case, such as oxygen supply getting disconnected due to negligence etc, over dosage of steroids, not reading the situation properly etc...

in her case, that was not the problem.

I agree there's negligence in Indian hospitals. There may be many reasons for that, mostly because they are heavily underfunded, understaffed.

I'm talking about govt hospitals only.

private hospitals I dont  want to comment. my extended family owns a bunch of private hospitals, and even I won't go there if I have an emergency. I prefer to die in my own home. yeah, I hate my relatives pretty much.

its better to have conversations around improving public health infrastructure or atleast around having a strong regulator for private hospitals or a single payor insurance. Indian private hospitals have always been crap. this 2nd wave has just exposed it.

10 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

okay. I was just assuming it was the same video tht got posted a while back about a woman complaining about the treatment.

2 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Not talking about Shashi... you also watch the video again

Starting lo matladindi shashi . Light I don’t want to watch . I am emotionally shattered don’t want to watch these . I know her and saw her begging for her brother and cried . 🙏🙏

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah May be you are right . But humans to dealing kada empathy expect chestam . But vallaki Adi roju job hundreds of patients . I don’t know .  I didn’t follow her brothers case I don’t know what exactly happened .

yes. but modern medicine demands strict adherence to protocols. since covid treatment has almost no standard protocol, each doctor feels that there could have been other things that they could've done to save a patient.

think of the doctor as a robot. and pretty soon, there will be robots doing this job.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. but modern medicine demands strict adherence to protocols. since covid treatment has almost no standard protocol, each doctor feels that there could have been other things that they could've done to save a patient.

think of the doctor as a robot. and pretty soon, there will be robots doing this job.

Doctor - we think as next to god . ☹️

• Sad 1

saying so and so doctor eg. Apollo Reddy is respectable because he's a billionaire.. and the other asshole devi shetty as some great doc should be avoided.

these are private businessmen. not docs.

either spend on public infrastructure, or allow competition in the field by making the hospitals fight for the money they make depending on how many they treat.

as long as the upper middle class in India want special treatment, Indian health care will never get better. sorrrry.. that's the reality.

33 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

25 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Not talking about Shashi... you also watch the video again

Matladindhi Shashi ne. She isn’t doctor.

Doctor ke treatment nerputhundha?

Dr. Dileep Gude kindha treatment theskoni recover ayyi intiki entha mandhi velli untaru 

Hospitals and Doctors both different ani Doctors antunnaru

The only way to design healthcare is to make it affordable, and access based on medical needs (very hard to define this and convince people who are fighting to save their loved ones lives, but life is unfair like that).

Even though spain, italy, UK etc turned away older patients last year, and left them to die without healthcare, it is part of their conscious decision to save lives they deem more saveable.

In India, everyone is dying. and the ratio of under 60 people dying in India is phenomenal.

so for people who say western systems failed, is dishonest. yes, they failed. but not at the scale of failure in India. and it has nothing to do with the population of India.