9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

3 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Job packages lekka vunnai kada 3-4 days  ki 3 and half lakhs package anta ma pinni admit aindi

Packages emo kani nenu afford cheyaleka poya. Medicines theskoni (20k) intlo nurse petkonna. 2000 per day theskunaru. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Amrita said:

She did say in her video that kidneys padayipotunnayi please evaranna cherchukondi no one is admitting him ani. I didnt follow the case but i agree with you. 

Treatment ni question cheste ela doctor ni nammali manishi pote emotional outburst untundi but ah doctor life ni career ni nasanam chesina vachedi enti.

DOctors kanna management is at blame with this greed.  

Majority Corporate hospitals are now run by angel investers, peruki mathramey front end lo oka doctor ni pedtharu, most of the angel investors are from Dubai. 

If the case has become critical and no other doctor is willing to take up the case, then treat chesey doctor medha nammakam undali but the way she was questioning the treatment, adhi kuda fb lo live petti ah doctor ni shame cheyadam, funny part is I came to know this today, they have already completed the funeral of the deceased anta and their logic was " since the management didn't  ask for the fee and they waivered some fee, so thappu undhi kabatti ala chesaru" ani decide aipoyaranta...now ippudu reverse case esaru hosp management and 16 members are sent to remand by the court until June 9th, asalu vellu thannalsindhi hosp management ni, unnecessary ga treat chesina doctor medha paddaru...imagine a mob of 30 to 50 people cornering you in your office room and threatening you!!! Imagine the trauma that person underwent? The way she was questioning about abg, pirfenidone, troponin levels - patient multiple organ dysfunction( mods) loki velthey everything will be above the charts and almost it is a point of no return, cretine level above 2 aithey evaru dialysis start cheyaru, we have some guidelines criteria for dialysis too...intha chesi malli Thanu motham anni delete chesesindhi and oka video lo media ni thittindhi that bill 20 lks aindhi ani media vallu rumours spread chesthunnaru ani...I mean what the hell??? Ee episode motham lo damage jarigindhi treat chesina doctor ki migitha andharu baney unnattunnaru...there is a talk going on amongst doc's that critically ill patients ni chusi admit chesukovalsi, due to this incident...

12 minutes ago, sugarrush said:

Packages emo kani nenu afford cheyaleka poya. Medicines theskoni (20k) intlo nurse petkonna. 2000 per day theskunaru. 

Ok hospital lo scam bro intlo treatment better mari serious condition aite tappa 

• Upvote 1

There is a news(not confirmed) circulating on twitter, preliminary police investigation revealed that she made changes on the ventilator taking suggestions from outside/google without the doctor’s consent.

also health department suspended the hospital license pending investigation.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

There is a news(not confirmed) circulating on twitter, preliminary police investigation revealed that she made changes on the ventilator taking suggestions from outside/google without the doctor’s consent.

peda problem adi... inka tanu hosiptal techina vehicle and tana drving valla kuda patient ki corona uncontrollable stage ki vellindi ani lopala veyandi...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, psycopk said:

peda problem adi... inka tanu hosiptal techina vehicle and tana drving valla kuda patient ki corona uncontrollable stage ki vellindi ani lopala veyandi...

14 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Brahmiyedava.gif

16 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

విరించి హాస్పిటల్ ... బంజారా హిల్స్ ... torch.gif

Virinchi software company kooda same group daa

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Brahmiyedava.gif

If she had  leverage she would have already filed a formal police complaint, their refusal to file a police complaint presents a negative shade on what ever they claimed so far.

19 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

The Telangana government Friday revoked the permission of Virinchi Hospital at Banjara Hills to treat COVID-19 patients after a complaint was filed against it for medical negligence by its doctors and staff, and for violating treatment protocols. The complaint was lodged by relatives of a man named Vamsi Krishna, who died there while undergoing treatment two days ago, after which some of his relatives ransacked the healthcare centre.

The order revoking Virinchi Hospital’s permission to treat COVID-19 patient was signed by Telangana’s Publuch Health and Family Welfare department director, who issued a show cause notice to the hospital after the complaint was lodged. “But, the hospital parties failed to submit any explanation to the show cause notice issued by this office regarding medical negligence in treating theCOVID-19 patient,” said the director’s order, dated Friday (May 28).

5 hospitals in Hyderabad barred from admitting new COVID cases for violations

The Director of Public Health, Telangana, has cracked whip against five hospitals in the City for violation of treatment protocols in COVID-19 management and on charges of inappropriate and surplus billing for the novel coronavirus cases treatment and barred them from admitting new cases of COVID.

According the separate orders issued by DPH G. Srinivasa Rao on Friday, the hospitals that have been barred from admitting new COVID patients and to charge the existing in-patients as per the rate card fixed by the government include Virinchi Hospital Banjara Hills, Max Health Hospital KPHB, Neelima Hospital Sanathnagar, TX Hospital Kachiguda and VINN Hospital Begumpet.

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Majority Corporate hospitals are now run by angel investers, peruki mathramey front end lo oka doctor ni pedtharu, most of the angel investors are from Dubai. 

If the case has become critical and no other doctor is willing to take up the case, then treat chesey doctor medha nammakam undali but the way she was questioning the treatment, adhi kuda fb lo live petti ah doctor ni shame cheyadam, funny part is I came to know this today, they have already completed the funeral of the deceased anta and their logic was " since the management didn't  ask for the fee and they waivered some fee, so thappu undhi kabatti ala chesaru" ani decide aipoyaranta...now ippudu reverse case esaru hosp management and 16 members are sent to remand by the court until June 9th, asalu vellu thannalsindhi hosp management ni, unnecessary ga treat chesina doctor medha paddaru...imagine a mob of 30 to 50 people cornering you in your office room and threatening you!!! Imagine the trauma that person underwent? The way she was questioning about abg, pirfenidone, troponin levels - patient multiple organ dysfunction( mods) loki velthey everything will be above the charts and almost it is a point of no return, cretine level above 2 aithey evaru dialysis start cheyaru, we have some guidelines criteria for dialysis too...intha chesi malli Thanu motham anni delete chesesindhi and oka video lo media ni thittindhi that bill 20 lks aindhi ani media vallu rumours spread chesthunnaru ani...I mean what the hell??? Ee episode motham lo damage jarigindhi treat chesina doctor ki migitha andharu baney unnattunnaru...there is a talk going on amongst doc's that critically ill patients ni chusi admit chesukovalsi, due to this incident...

Yeah i agree with you .

Pardon my ignorance but asalu patient ni admit chesukokapovadam enti? I dont understand this all the time. Oka manishi nissahaya sthithi lo doctor deggariki vastadu. Pranam potundemo ani fear to doctor ni devudu anukoni vastadu. Charge money thats fine commercial kuda hospitals adi kuda vere topic but doctor patient ni chudanu cherchukonu anadam asalu ethics aey na?  First treat the patient no? Yes doctors are at risk i dont support it adi kuda tappe. Teluste vaidyam chesukondi dont tell a doctor how to do his job like in above case and trust him but patient ni cherchukonu anedi not even humanity. 

Doctor ki normal people kanna more patience empathy undala vadda? Anduke ga devudu taruvata devudu antaru doctor ni? Isnt it called noble profession?

Also, 39 hospitals licenses are suspended now including viranchi. Pandemic time lo suspend cheste with shortage of beds and all chaos how?  I dont even understand this. Mundu vaidyam cheyandi pranalu kapadandi taruvta chusukovachu suspensions money legal cases etc. Fines vesi they should get going and treat patients who are flocking to hospitals. We dont have that much infra .  I dont know.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah i agree with you .

Pardon my ignorance but asalu patient ni admit chesukokapovadam enti? I dont understand this all the time. Oka manishi nissahaya sthithi lo doctor deggariki vastadu. Pranam potundemo ani fear to doctor ni devudu anukoni vastadu. Charge money thats fine commercial kuda hospitals adi kuda vere topic but doctor patient ni chudanu cherchukonu anadam asalu ethics aey na?  First treat the patient no? Yes doctors are at risk i dont support it adi kuda tappe. Teluste vaidyam chesukondi dont tell a doctor how to do his job like in above case and trust him but patient ni cherchukonu anedi not even humanity. 

Doctor ki normal people kanna more patience empathy undala vadda? Anduke ga devudu taruvata devudu antaru doctor ni? Isnt it called noble profession?

Also, 39 hospitals licenses are suspended now including viranchi. Pandemic time lo suspend cheste with shortage of beds and all chaos how?  I dont even understand this. Mundu vaidyam cheyandi pranalu kapadandi taruvta chusukovachu suspensions money legal cases etc. Fines vesi they should get going and treat patients who are flocking to hospitals. We dont have that much infra .  I dont know.

Yeah patient ni cherchukokapodam ethical ga thappu but legal ga we have every right to refuse treatment to a patient, many a times cherchukokamundhu bathimaalutharu and majority times vallaki risks cheppi admit chesukuntam, oka vela patient chanipothey appudu medha padi kodatharu, we don't have strict laws against these types of attacks on doctors, anorhe interesting thing there are some agencies which provide people for these types of things to create a ruckus near the hospital, oka 2 years back paper news undey isonti agencies medha if I get it u will post it here...voddu mammalni devudu anakandi please, memu normal human beings, we do have feelings and frustrations, ippudu devudu anna vallu repu atu itu aithey dhaiyyam ani medha padtharu, the  indian govt brought this profession under copra act ,so patients are treated as consumers and we are treated as service providers, devudu praanam posthadu, maa pani praanaalu nilabettadaniki try cheyadamey....oka 30 mandhi medhiki ochi galaata chesthey inka opika gurinchi endhuku sis, and ee mugdh arts case if you look at the video, doctor didn't even utter a single word but that women and mob were loooking to eat him alive, patience ekkuva unna vallu sensitive ga kuda untaru kadha...ee issue chusina tarvatha nakey bhayamesindhi oka vela ah doctor positon lo nenundi akkada police evaru lekapothey asalu praanaalu undeva??? 

I know how does a mob behave, I worked in a psu where trade unions behave like thugs...you can't readon with them...

Adhey ee galata chesinollani police medha cheyamannadi...or else politicians medha cheyamanandi..endhuku memu soft target kabatti ....once look at the whole video and the way that wretched  one was shouting and jumping!!!

14 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah patient ni cherchukokapodam ethical ga thappu but legal ga we have every right to refuse treatment to a patient, many a times cherchukokamundhu bathimaalutharu and majority times vallaki risks cheppi admit chesukuntam, oka vela patient chanipothey appudu medha padi kodatharu, we don't have strict laws against these types of attacks on doctors, anorhe interesting thing there are some agencies which provide people for these types of things to create a ruckus near the hospital, oka 2 years back paper news undey isonti agencies medha if I get it u will post it here...voddu mammalni devudu anakandi please, memu normal human beings, we do have feelings and frustrations, ippudu devudu anna vallu repu atu itu aithey dhaiyyam ani medha padtharu, the  indian govt brought this profession under copra act ,so patients are treated as consumers and we are treated as service providers, devudu praanam posthadu, maa pani praanaalu nilabettadaniki try cheyadamey....oka 30 mandhi medhiki ochi galaata chesthey inka opika gurinchi endhuku sis, and ee mugdh arts case if you look at the video, doctor didn't even utter a single word but that women and mob were loooking to eat him alive, patience ekkuva unna vallu sensitive ga kuda untaru kadha...ee issue chusina tarvatha nakey bhayamesindhi oka vela ah doctor positon lo nenundi akkada police evaru lekapothey asalu praanaalu undeva??? 

I know how does a mob behave, I worked in a psu where trade unions behave like thugs...you can't readon with them...

Adhey ee galata chesinollani police medha cheyamannadi...or else politicians medha cheyamanandi..endhuku memu soft target kabatti ....once look at the whole video and the way that wretched  one was shouting and jumping!!!

I kinda understand where you are coming from.  I dont know solution though.  Its very sad :(