9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

9 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Emo bro thelvadhu...but bill maafi aindhani talk mari, entha aindhi or asalu aindha ledha ani matram thelvadhu..bit public ga ah doctor ni demonise cheyadam edho motham medicine dosage thabakey thelisinattu cheppadam, oka video lo chusthey she was criticising attending doctor for not raking abg values on her suggestion, I mean what??? It is true that corporate hospitals are known for their greed and this pandemic will forever be a blackmark for them and I pray to god that karma doesn't bite back at them, but the way she pleaded before to take up the case and now the way she created a ruckus and publicly humiliated a doctor who took up the case, it isn't right at all??! Pirfenidone endhuku ichinav ani question chesthundhi and steroids dosage 1gm aindhi endhi ani question chesthundhi...I mean what the...steroids are given upto 6 mg per kg  per dose in acute cases...imagine the after effects for tha doc, sure ga effect aithadu the way she publicly named and shamed him...

I wish the doctor speaks up and exposes her nonsense.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf.

she's in way over head.  I think she's a typical 'entrepreneur' pudingi who thinks she can conquer the world, just because she's born to do it or some sh1t like that.

Now I lost any sympathy I had for her.

itley, inkokadu youtube lo video lu esthunnadu.. Vaccines ki only 60% efficacy undhi, so waste of time vaccination drive ani. instead spend r&d on drugs and treatment anta. vaammo.. 

Whatever she may be, but I pray that the family of the doctor shouldn't be effected by this, the way she created a ruckus and posted it live on Facebook, oka 30 to 50 members mob thaiyaarayi undey and dhaniki thodi ee ntv battebaaj gadu ame doctor kabatti question chesindhi ani misinfo eyadam...oka 2 hours lo ah doctor life lo sampadhinchukunna Peru and kadhtapadindhantha sathyanashanam chesindru...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Whatever she may be, but I pray that the family of the doctor shouldn't be effected by this, the way she created a ruckus and posted it live on Facebook, oka 30 to 50 members mob thaiyaarayi undey and dhaniki thodi ee ntv battebaaj gadu ame doctor kabatti question chesindhi ani misinfo eyadam...oka 2 hours lo ah doctor life lo sampadhinchukunna Peru and kadhtapadindhantha sathyanashanam chesindru...

He got 17 years experience and saved many lives. Omc mbbs and gold medalist . Eme bed bed ventilator anapdu case severe ani telsi tiskodam tappaindi , critical cases take up cheydaniki inka Ey doc munduku radu Sashi vangapalli mida action tiskokapote

6 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

damn

8 minutes ago, reality said:

I wish the doctor speaks up and exposes her nonsense.

no need. she should be ignored. the doc should do his job like usual.

surprised that people are this entitled. challenging her is a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

He got 17 years experience and saved many lives. Omc mbbs and gold medalist . Eme bed bed ventilator anapdu case severe ani telsi tiskodam tappaindi , critical cases take up cheydaniki inka Ey doc munduku radu Sashi vangapalli mida action tiskokapote

Yeah I interacted with him in a conference during my internship, nice guy and masth communication skills untayi athani daggara bit I doubt any action will be taken on her..no one even that doctor won't agreee for action on her , vallaku unna pain ni double chesina vallamunavthamu...my professors used to be like this in my college...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, seematapakaya said:

When his brother got admitted he lungs are 100% effected with kidney problems. She is showing her slum buddhulu to create drama and sympathy in her business circles 

https://fb.watch/5MhsWecFpJ

ilantivey oddu.

she's a successful businessman anta. if anything its her arrogance from money and connections.

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

every doctor will face a mob in his life at least once , mostly these kind of things happen in rural sector where people can be easily mislead..intha pedhdha corporate hospital lo ney ila aindhantey then imagine the plight of those working in rural areas, there are amny incidents every day like these which won't come out but for us it is common to see the videos of patients attendants attacking doctors and nurses on daily basis...recent ga oka video ochindhi monna- a lady doctor was attacked by patients attendants in karanataka, they tried to lock her in the ward and attack her...incidentally I met that pg last year...naku junior avthundhi and ah ammayi mental status thaluchukuntey bhayamesthundhi...

lack of understanding of systems, and how treatments are not magic pills, but carefully constructed mechanisms tested over years on 100s of patients, and that most deaths on the way to perfecting treatmets are unavoidable.

everyone wants a miracle chutney, or some nasal drop that will cure them instantly, when human physiology is as complex as the universe we live in.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Ma atha ki 27 days lo 49 Lakhs ayindi. Expired on Sunday . 

She is Mugdha designers shashi . My friend . I am associated with her atleast for 7 years . Few days back she cried for help on Facebook 😥

Sorry for the loss @Amrita my condolences to you and your extended family🙏🏽.. tuff time.

Agree to the infinity, hospital environment makes patient more sick and finally ends up on ventilator and once on ventilator it’s like tossing a coin in air.

Ma Akka recovered and test chesthe  negative vochindhi anta, by home quarantine and taking medicines prescribed by doctor and God’s Grace🙏

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, psycopk said:

Business Boss Business! No value for life..

I can’t get this out of my mind, till I am alive… the day SPB made a video saying he is going to hospital for mild symptoms only to avoid distractions from visitors and phone calls. he would have recovered by  quarantining at home.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, zarathustra said:

};_};_};_};_};_WTF man this is too much. 

Adi kadithey kaani release cheyamannara aame body ni, which hospital is this. Mee athagari age entha? 

Condolences to your family, om shanti. 

Dabbulu kadithene join chesukuntunnaru. Tarvatha evaru ivvarani allaki telusu

after covid episode I really feel irritated to go back to that country. no minimum value to a humans life. The Muddha lady is my cousins friend too. They were in tears seeing her FB Live. Such injustice and see govt doesnt even care

until now India ante manadi ane feeling undedi. Just looti where you get a chance and no body gives a damn. 

My cousins father had to buy injections is black..with 15-20x the price. emi kharma ra nayana

USA la unnanduku kaneesam pranalu aina migultai ane feeling undi now