9 days treatment.. 20lks bill.. patient died.. endi ra idi.

psycopk

12 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ey hospital ba 

she is celebrity. Sashi vangapalli ani eme paina documentary kooda undi how she raised from slums

Mugdha Arts Studio in Bajarahills - Boutiques 

11 hours ago, psycopk said:

Doctor ki bonus gaurantee ee year.. its a template they follow to make you are uptodate on your bills… 5k too less ani vadiki telusu kani bed meda unna patient ki ala chepte intlo vallu kangaru padataru thats what they want.. bloody blood suckers

I thought its a random unfortunate incident. So did my family i think. Intentional strategy ah @~`

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I thought its a random unfortunate incident. So did my family i think. Intentional strategy ah @~`

Doctors ki emi radhu madhyalo.

Hospitals are not owned by doctors.

9 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Emo bro thelvadhu...but bill maafi aindhani talk mari, entha aindhi or asalu aindha ledha ani matram thelvadhu..bit public ga ah doctor ni demonise cheyadam edho motham medicine dosage thabakey thelisinattu cheppadam, oka video lo chusthey she was criticising attending doctor for not raking abg values on her suggestion, I mean what??? It is true that corporate hospitals are known for their greed and this pandemic will forever be a blackmark for them and I pray to god that karma doesn't bite back at them, but the way she pleaded before to take up the case and now the way she created a ruckus and publicly humiliated a doctor who took up the case, it isn't right at all??! Pirfenidone endhuku ichinav ani question chesthundhi and steroids dosage 1gm aindhi endhi ani question chesthundhi...I mean what the...steroids are given upto 6 mg per kg  per dose in acute cases...imagine the after effects for tha doc, sure ga effect aithadu the way she publicly named and shamed him...

She did say in her video that kidneys padayipotunnayi please evaranna cherchukondi no one is admitting him ani. I didnt follow the case but i agree with you. 

Treatment ni question cheste ela doctor ni nammali manishi pote emotional outburst untundi but ah doctor life ni career ni nasanam chesina vachedi enti.

DOctors kanna management is at blame with this greed.  

8 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

I know.  Anduke vadu mental case enduku ala annadu for 5k anukunnam.  Btw century hospitals 4 partners are doctors. 

Care doctors anukunta bayatiki vachi hospital pettaru.

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

don't think too much.  just keep the receipts and do whatever you want to do after your grieving period, after thinking through plan of action.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't think too much.  just keep the receipts and do whatever you want to do after your grieving period, after thinking through plan of action.

ANthe..we have to move on. 

35 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Doctors ki emi raka pote balance due 5k ani vadiki receptionist chepinda?

Ms Vangapally and her 15 accomplices have now been named in cases filed under the Telangana Medicare Service Persons and Medicare Institutions (Prevention of Violence and Damage to Property) Act, 2008, the Disaster Management Act, and various sections of the IPC.

The Hyderabad police have filed cases against family members and friends of a person who died of Covid, for barging into a private hospital, assaulting a doctor there, and damaging some property -- livestreaming it all on Facebook. The attackers alleged that the doctor had "killed" the patient with wrong drugs and even botched up his death certificate.

Just now, Truth_Holds said:

Ms Vangapally and her 15 accomplices have now been named in cases filed under the Telangana Medicare Service Persons and Medicare Institutions (Prevention of Violence and Damage to Property) Act, 2008, the Disaster Management Act, and various sections of the IPC.

Em country oo emo anyayam jarigindi ani chepukuna case lu pedutunaru.. poi aa 15 mandi ni kuda hospital lo chercheyi pani kaniyandi

4 minutes ago, sugarrush said:

Nenu katta 6 days ki 5 lakhs #$1

Job packages lekka vunnai kada 3-4 days  ki 3 and half lakhs package anta ma pinni admit aindi

How come she removed her mask and talking?

He own brother succumbed to Covid unfortunately and she must be educating people to use masks.. rather she removed her mask in front of camera and talking..evarini anali ikkada asalu...mana public ki enduku ardam kadu basic sense..

99% she will also have covid as she was with his brother who was a covid patient...how irresponsible behavior of her