ravali all 30 plus uncles

trent

endi vayya enni sampadinchi em labam.. oka sweet tindamante alochinchali..biryani kummeddam ante alochinchali..drinks ki same..

chinappudu pedda pedda laddulu, kaza lu, badhusha, kalakhand etc kummi padese vadini. 

due to sedentary life style and beer biryani in hyd  and canada weight gain ayya. i think most of the people here same story anukunta..

enni dabbulu vundi em labam prasantham ga tinali anipinchindi tinalenappudu..tagali anipinchindi tagalenappudu??

e age lone ila vunte inko 10 years taruvatha paristithi ela vuntado..appatiki sugar ,bp lu vastayemo 😟

• Sad 1

Do moderate exercise and strict diet for 5 days 

Enjoy food for weekend one day and compensate with extra exercise for 2 days .

What about 7th day? You can't eat the day after your cheat day... Even if you want to

Friend valla brother 41, joined Amazon india 8 yrs back as an experienced in a lead role.

Last month  bypass surgery ayindhi!! bypass surgery entra stent is common these days, 41 years ki bypass entra ani adigithe, emo thelidu ra, stent vese situation ledu, it was out of hands annadu, massive attack. . .doctors said mix of hereditary or life style or stress or depression anything!!!

valla family lo ippati varaku valla parents ku no heart issues. May god bless him and his family with strength and good life ahead 🙏

adhi vinna tharuvatha naaku kinda pack ayyayi, i'm 35, started getting digestive issues since 6 months, not sure due to sudden lifestyle change or due to age. I started eliminating foods that causing me issues like moongdal(pesar pappu), mirchibajji or anything made with dal flour (senaga pindi) that producing gas and flatulence and oily/deep fried stuff. Already put on 7 kgs more since last 1 year. Morning and evening walk ku velthunna kani not much use.

48 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Do moderate exercise and strict diet for 5 days 

Enjoy food for weekend one day and compensate with extra exercise for 2 days .

What about 7th day? You can't eat the day after your cheat day... Even if you want to

last 5 yrs nunchi all diets like GM, keto, low carb, intermittent fasting, oats, quinoa, millets all done. bought treadmill, elliptical, weights etc

but 3-4 weeks chestha edi ina oka 3-5 kgs taggutha weight malli stop chestha idi nirantara prakriya aindi naku.

i consulted nutrionist, hired personal traners and dieticians but consistency ledu.

i know how to reduce weight and probably most people here 😀  but cheyalem oka 6 months continuous ga 

32 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You ate all that stuff because you were a lot more active when young. Ippudunna activity ki Quarter Biryani kooda ekkuve

yes thats the problem. beer or scotch vesthe oka full biryani eyyakapothe kastam

22 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

Friend valla brother 41, joined Amazon india 8 yrs back as an experienced in a lead role.

Last month  bypass surgery ayindhi!! bypass surgery entra stent is common these days, 41 years ki bypass entra ani adigithe, emo thelidu ra, stent vese situation ledu, it was out of hands annadu, massive attack. . .doctors said mix of hereditary or life style or stress or depression anything!!!

valla family lo ippati varaku valla parents ku no heart issues. May god bless him and his family with strength and good life ahead 🙏

adhi vinna tharuvatha naaku kinda pack ayyayi, i'm 35, started getting digestive issues since 6 months, not sure due to sudden lifestyle change or due to age. I started eliminating foods that causing me issues like moongdal(pesar pappu), mirchibajji or anything made with dal flour (senaga pindi) that producing gas and flatulence and oily/deep fried stuff. Already put on 7 kgs more since last 1 year. Morning and evening walk ku velthunna kani not much use.

dont use tamarind at all. idi main culprit. pappu, sambar, chutneys lo vestaru mana vallu tamarind. use lemon instead of it. 

5 minutes ago, trent said:

last 5 yrs nunchi all diets like GM, keto, low carb, intermittent fasting, oats, quinoa, millets all done. bought treadmill, elliptical, weights etc

but 3-4 weeks chestha edi ina oka 3-5 kgs taggutha weight malli stop chestha idi nirantara prakriya aindi naku.

i consulted nutrionist, hired personal traners and dieticians but consistency ledu.

i know how to reduce weight and probably most people here 😀  but cheyalem oka 6 months continuous ga 

Don't make such drastic changes.. you can't keep up .. Even I'm struggling.

Eliminate sugars 100%-   Replace with honey,  Bellam ( small quantity )  , xylitol ( this is natural) or stevia.. 

Very less salt - as much as you can... Use just enough to add taste.

No refined oil - olive or peanut oil... Again reduce.

Try to avoid fried foods on atleast few days. 

Eat normal food with above rules....

Start walking everyday... In my opinion brisk walking everyday is better than running one day and taking 3 days rest ( my experience ) 

Cheat days.. Keep it to 2 first and then see if you can only have 1

Do the above for few months first. 

No nutrionist will agree with above and probably laugh, but first do the above for few months first . 

• Upvote 1

Daily 20-30mins walk bro...

veggies ekkuva teesko

avoid sugars (replace with honey if at all needed)

minimize your carbs and one day cheat day ..you should be good👍

4 hours ago, Mingutha said:

Eat banana bro ..take one spoon of apple cider vinegar alternate days in a glass of lukewarm water before you go to bed.

avoid oily foods (Kara,boondi, packed desi foods,heavy masalas)

when ever you get time walk after every meal

divide your meals to small portions and take in bits 

when you feel more hungry eat slice of apple

veggies daily oka 200gms thinu bro mixed like cucumber, spinach, kale, carrots and tomatoes

try this out you will see lot of difference

all the best and tc bro🤘🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, trent said:

endi vayya enni sampadinchi em labam.. oka sweet tindamante alochinchali..biryani kummeddam ante alochinchali..drinks ki same..

chinappudu pedda pedda laddulu, kaza lu, badhusha, kalakhand etc kummi padese vadini. 

due to sedentary life style and beer biryani in hyd  and canada weight gain ayya. i think most of the people here same story anukunta..

enni dabbulu vundi em labam prasantham ga tinali anipinchindi tinalenappudu..tagali anipinchindi tagalenappudu??

e age lone ila vunte inko 10 years taruvatha paristithi ela vuntado..appatiki sugar ,bp lu vastayemo 😟

All IT folks more than 38 yeras have Sugar + BP.....Pls take care

6 hours ago, trent said:

Jeevitham lo eppudu kuda oka concern untadi manaki.. Prathi age lo edo okati undadhu .. adi Dabbu kavachu, Health kavachu, family kavochu, job stress kavachu.. Ila edo okati untadi 

7 hours ago, trent said:

same boat.... we all know how to lose weight ,get fit and eat like before. But disciplined ga cheyyadam is ver very very hard.

Oka few weeks diet and exercise   chestam , malli story back to normal.

i feel like if we have buddies who also play ( tennis, badminton)  actively then it will workout . Cricket is a lazy game unless, I challenge you to prove me wrong. 

burning calories should be fun, that was what we did when we were in 20s or teens .

• Upvote 2