troy(2004)

kalaa_pipaasi

33 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

They tried to make the entire movie about how cool Brad Pitt was, with long hair. And he was. Its a typical action movie set in historical fiction. nothing more.

they also gave a good visual of how antient greek would have been, even if it is a fantasy.. also the horse was good, I always wondered how the horse would have been, how big, how men hid inside, how they came out etc..

dialogues were good too..

On 6/20/2021 at 12:29 AM, YeddiBK said:

Hector ni Karna tho polchaku vaa.. karna is a villian and Hecor is a hero..

There is no hero or villain in Mahabharata, it is just that we read what writer is telling us to read. 

4 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

There is no hero or villain in Mahabharata, it is just that we read what writer is telling us to read. 

Writer of Mahabharata is Vyasa, he is also a character in the story. If he clearly indicates Karna as villain there is no reason for us to think otherwise.. apart from that, the single incident of vastrapaharanam and he being the reason for it is enough to say he is villain..

On 6/19/2021 at 2:59 PM, YeddiBK said:

Hector ni Karna tho polchaku vaa.. karna is a villian and Hecor is a hero..

60 percent villian 40 percent hero... there is no villian and heroes in mahabharat

4 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

wow what a sync we are in ... super 

11 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Writer of Mahabharata is Vyasa, he is also a character in the story. If he clearly indicates Karna as villain there is no reason for us to think otherwise.. apart from that, the single incident of vastrapaharanam and he being the reason for it is enough to say he is villain..

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

60 percent villian 40 percent hero... there is no villian and heroes in mahabharat

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

naku krishna and co villians laga anipistharu  emaina antay loka kalyanam kosam antaru .... edantha start ayindhi first pandavas dagara nunchey ga 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

how ca you give % bayya 😀

There is no hero or villain anedi, nobody is 100% bad, there is some good in everybody.. Karna is villain ani generalize cheyyoch because of his actions.. keerthi kosam rendu manchi panulu chesinantha maathrana antha thappu chesinavallani villain anakapovadam mana thappu avthadi..

Just now, argadorn said:

naku krishna and co villians laga anipistharu  emaina antay loka kalyanam kosam antaru .... edantha start ayindhi first pandavas dagara nunchey ga 

lol, bayya nuvvu daana veera shura karna chusi opinions form chesukunnava ?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

lol, bayya nuvvu daana veera shura karna chusi opinions form chesukunnava ?

nope i didnt see the movie ....  nope i used to watched mahabharat serial in childhood appude i used to question my mom and everyone why krishna and other poke kauravas .... they used to say i dont know... 

@JustChill_Mama  @Amrita share your thoughts on mahabharat

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nope i didnt see the movie ....  nope i used to watched mahabharat serial in childhood appude i used to question my mom and everyone why krishna and other poke kauravas .... they used to say i dont know... 

@JustChill_Mama  @Amrita share your thoughts on mahabharat

the old Mahabharat serial was well made bayya, maybe if you watch it now you will get the real understanding as we are mature now.

Krishna and Pandavas did everything for Dharma.. if you have any question, please put here, I will answer if I can

36 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Again Vyasa explain as he sees and Vinayaka writes. He doesn't say he is villain but says being able to tell duryodhana he is wrong and could have stopped, he succumbed to gratitude for Duryodhana. there are lot of things in play here and even Krishna tells  to Arjuna at the end that he is a great warrior and a great human being but is a scapegoat of Situations. He was just bound to be in wrong place and wrong time in all the Situations.

Also Abhimanyu's death he couldn't tell Duryodhan about not a ethical way of killing..again Duryodhan son was killed the day earlier due to which he enraged and devised a plan to Trap Abhimanyu.

Overall of Mahabharata lo no one is correct or wrong but it is only Krishna who gives Justification as he only knows the bigger picture whereas others are just pawns.

Infact Krishna tells to him about the outcome of war when he comes with a sandhi to stop the war and he explicitly tells him that his curses are bound to happen during the war, yet he took the path of pain.

If you Judge Karna as a villain, the prime villain should be Bheeshma as he knows everything going in front of him is wrong

On 6/19/2021 at 8:51 AM, MRI said:

ee movie choosey Diane Kruger meeda manasu paaresukunna.. konni rojulu pisukkuni pichodinayina!! haha

my favourite rose byrne in troy movie