troy(2004)

kalaa_pipaasi

I’m Mahabharata, everyone is a grey character… everyone has their positives and negatives… it depends on which side you take.. 

there is a version of Mahabharata where kauravas are shown as heroes and how they were cheated and defeated by Krishna and pandavas.. 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

nope i didnt see the movie ....  nope i used to watched mahabharat serial in childhood appude i used to question my mom and everyone why krishna and other poke kauravas .... they used to say i dont know... 

@JustChill_Mama  @Amrita share your thoughts on mahabharat

Mahbharat superb assal. Aa time lo antha star cast tho ... antha baga theesaru ante great. Ippudu rajamouli lantodiki budget & market rendu unnayi kabatte baga theeyocchemo....kani with limited resources & money 80s lo ala theesaru ante 🙏🙏

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2021 at 8:37 PM, shenkar said:

recent gaa few weeks back choosa amazon lo rent ki teesukuni maree

aa story ni wiki lo side research chestoo choose sariki 10 hrs pattindhi

Story motham wrong bhayya..96 lo idhi no detail subj TROZAN WAR ani ....but soodochu cinema 

15 hours ago, argadorn said:

nope i didnt see the movie ....  nope i used to watched mahabharat serial in childhood appude i used to question my mom and everyone why krishna and other poke kauravas .... they used to say i dont know... 

@JustChill_Mama  @Amrita share your thoughts on mahabharat

in my POV karna is a very very great person but he stood with kauravas anduke patanam ayipoyadu.  Mahabharath lo unna characters mostly mana life lo society lo unna characters aey it just shows way of life. Tappu cheyadam aey kadu tappu chustu kuchunna punish avutaru. Tappu ni edirinchali and nyayam vaipu nilabadali thats the message i take from Mahabharath. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2021 at 10:41 AM, ranku_mogudu said:

Again Vyasa explain as he sees and Vinayaka writes. He doesn't say he is villain but says being able to tell duryodhana he is wrong and could have stopped, he succumbed to gratitude for Duryodhana. there are lot of things in play here and even Krishna tells  to Arjuna at the end that he is a great warrior and a great human being but is a scapegoat of Situations. He was just bound to be in wrong place and wrong time in all the Situations.

Also Abhimanyu's death he couldn't tell Duryodhan about not a ethical way of killing..again Duryodhan son was killed the day earlier due to which he enraged and devised a plan to Trap Abhimanyu.

Overall of Mahabharata lo no one is correct or wrong but it is only Krishna who gives Justification as he only knows the bigger picture whereas others are just pawns.

Infact Krishna tells to him about the outcome of war when he comes with a sandhi to stop the war and he explicitly tells him that his curses are bound to happen during the war, yet he took the path of pain.

If you Judge Karna as a villain, the prime villain should be Bheeshma as he knows everything going in front of him is wrong

bayya good and bad situations come to everyone, how good you are during tough times only decide if you are good or bad, hero or villain.. karna and his supporters can justify his actions all his life by saying same point that he was abandoned by his mother when he was a baby.. but the fact is that he was brought up very well and he learn all dharmas and shastras like all other princes.. putting personal emotion ahead of dharma is not what he learnt but still he did it.. Yudhishthira will never do it, for one or two things he did, he felt very guilty and did only because Krishna said it is required to reinstate dharma..

being said that.. "Hero" and "Villain" are fancy terms for us small guys to differentiate clearly between dharma and adharma and not to get lost in complexities.. it is not a stamp on a person by god or bigger force.. and yes, all characters are pawn of the god in the story..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Amrita said:

in my POV karna is a very very great person but he stood with kauravas anduke patanam ayipoyadu.  Mahabharath lo unna characters mostly mana life lo society lo unna characters aey it just shows way of life. Tappu cheyadam aey kadu tappu chustu kuchunna punish avutaru. Tappu ni edirinchali and nyayam vaipu nilabadali thats the message i take from Mahabharath. 

very very great person initiated and encouraged Droupadhi vastrapaharanam.. trapped and killed young abhimanyu in adharma yuddham..

I think shakuni is much better person than Karna

Shakuni is my favorite character in Mahabharat and the greatest character in Mahabharat. He literally rose from ashes and indirectly influenced the downfall of the entire Kaurava dynasty, problem is most people just think he was a gambler and nothing else. They don't know his background and how his family was treated by Dhritarashtra. 

Karna is more like a house negro, he has his great points but I still think he did most of what he did as his ego was too massive for him to handle not doing them. But again as I said that doesn't make him a villain either, he just couldn't stand up to Duryodhana his whole life althoug he could have in the guise of swami prema. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, YeddiBK said:

very very great person initiated and encouraged Droupadhi vastrapaharanam.. trapped and killed young abhimanyu in adharma yuddham..

I think shakuni is much better person than Karna

Anduke ga poyadu? 

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

so "very very great person" is vetakaram ?

He was in wrong side but has good qualities too. His background agony ego all played a role. 

Just now, Amrita said:

He was in wrong side but has good qualities too. His background agony ego all played a role. 

so he is not a very very great person @3$%

4 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Deniki busy work or travelling71e7ff5b0a763a0fbb386bcd06d3e40b_d_w.gif

2 weeks i worked 90-100 hrs a week including weekend had a very imp demo. Virakthi vach demo taruvata ioff petti 5 days ki vacation poya. This week back to normal. Malla mamulu manishi ni ayya. This week hardly working.