troy(2004)

kalaa_pipaasi

Just now, YeddiBK said:

so he is not a very very great person @3$%

You can have your perspective.  I dont believe in good and bad. I believe in situations. People behave only based on that.  

Just now, Amrita said:

2 weeks i worked 90-100 hrs a week including weekend had a very imp demo. Virakthi vach demo taruvata ioff petti 5 days ki vacation poya. This week back to normal. Malla mamulu manishi ni ayya. This week hardly working.

ni postlu miss ayya anduke 71e7ff5b0a763a0fbb386bcd06d3e40b_d_w.gif

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

He was in wrong side but has good qualities too. His background agony ego all played a role. 

You combined two different things in one sentence to keep your argument going.. you have a special knack of throwing something that will keep you in the argument..

Almost everyone has good qualities, what defines good vs bad for spectators is what they do during their tough times.. Karna obviously conceded to his feeling instead of standing for dharma..

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can have your perspective.  I dont believe in good and bad. I believe in situations. People behave only based on that.  

so, if a person have a pitiful past he can molest a woman.. in your perspective..

7 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

You combined two different things in one sentence to keep your argument going.. you have a special knack of throwing something that will keep you in the argument..

Almost everyone has good qualities, what defines good vs bad for spectators is what they do during their tough times.. Karna obviously conceded to his feeling instead of standing for dharma..

What is good to you might not be good to me. It is all perspectives and the way we look at it. Elanti epics the way we read batti perspectives untayi.  Usually book batti kuda vary ayitayi. 

10 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

so, if a person have a pitiful past he can molest a woman.. in your perspective..

Who supported it? Adnuke chachadu ante adi support cheyadama ?  Adadanini avamaniste chastaru is the message ani cheppa adi support ah ? 

Danam lo karnudu ni minchina vadu ledu  i wont get stuck to one take out credit for his dana gunam. Ayina why are you bothered about my perspective ? Shouldnt i have one? 

Ravana is also a very great person and brahma gyani but sita ni ethukelladu chachadu ante ippudu ravanudu ni support chesinatta?

• Like 1

Just now, Amrita said:

What is good to you might not be good to me. It is all perspectives and the way we look at it. Elanti epics the way we read batti perspectives untayi.  Usually book batti kuda vary ayitayi. 

lets talk about Karna only for now.. in which perspective do you think he is good to do what he did to Draupadi and Abhimanyu ?

Who supported it? Adnuke chachadu ante adi support cheyadama ?  Adadanini avamaniste chastaru is the message ani cheppa adi support ah ? 

daa felli sesukundam %$#$

so how did he become great person, that I want to know

9 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

so how did he become great person, that I want to know

Because he had other qualities which made him a great person. Chesina tappuku chachadu unna qualities ki dana veera sura karna ani ippadiki pilipinchukuntunnadu.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Danam lo karnudu ni minchina vadu ledu  i wont get stuck to one take out credit for his dana gunam. Ayina why are you bothered about my perspective ? Shouldnt i have one? 

Ravana is also a very great person and brahma gyani but sita ni ethukelladu chachadu ante ippudu ravanudu ni support chesinatta?

I am bothered because people like you are negating the very purpose of the message god gave to humans.. that always stay on dharma side and I will be with you..

there is no loss to people who understand the puranas well and try to correct their personalities.. but people like you confuse the children and youth and act cool.. that's my problem

Because he had other qualities which made him a great person.

also dhanam is not totally his thing.. he made a business deal out of giving kavacha and kudalas by asking Sakti in return..

6 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

I am bothered because people like you are negating the very purpose of the message god gave to humans.. that always stay on dharma side and I will be with you..

there is no loss to people who understand the puranas well and try to correct their personalities.. but people like you confuse the children and youth and act cool.. that's my problem

Oh ok thanks for ur perspective. Oka line oka post lo u know what i know and that i am not on dharma side.  This very post applies to you . Inka argue kuda cheyakkarle.  BTW its your problem so get that sorted.