What celebrity death hit you the hardest??

Shameless

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Hansie cronje. Soundarya. 

I don't think Hansie deserves a death like that bro...it's all conspiracy though...

Soundarya too...one of the very few best actresses and she is like a woman next door

Main Hoon Lucky The Racer (Race Gurram) 2015 Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Allu Arjun, Shruti Hassan Goldmines Movies, Goldmines, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Hindi Dubbed Movie, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Telugu Songs, Race Gurram Telugu Movie, Race Gurram Telugu Songs, Allu Arjun Movies, Shruti Haasan Movies, Prakash Raj Movies, Brahmanandam Movies, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Race Gurram Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Race Gurram Full Telugu Movie, hindi movies 2015 full movie, south indian movies dubbed in hindi full movie 2015 new GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shameless said:

I don't think Hansie deserves a death like that bro...it's all conspiracy though...

Soundarya too...one of the very few best actresses and she is like a woman next door

Main Hoon Lucky The Racer (Race Gurram) 2015 Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Allu Arjun, Shruti Hassan Goldmines Movies, Goldmines, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Hindi Dubbed Movie, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Telugu Songs, Race Gurram Telugu Movie, Race Gurram Telugu Songs, Allu Arjun Movies, Shruti Haasan Movies, Prakash Raj Movies, Brahmanandam Movies, Main Hoon Lucky The Racer Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Race Gurram Full Hindi Dubbed Movie, Race Gurram Full Telugu Movie, hindi movies 2015 full movie, south indian movies dubbed in hindi full movie 2015 new GIF

Paritala ravi, ysr, MJ ( tv9 gadu mamul hadavidi kadhu)

21 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

MJ and Princess Diana. Mother Teresa( I initially felt as I was studying in one of her schools, later opinion changed when learn the inner agenda..Realized that she was asking us to take Christian names @ school as it is hard for her to pronounce) crap she was slowly poisoning with christianity. Learn one verse from Psalms 

I had a huge respect for Mother Teresa...but not any more...@~`

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Paritala ravi, ysr, MJ ( tv9 gadu mamul hadavidi kadhu)

I was driving through Mohan Babu's house the day Paritala Ravi was killed...I saw MB crying like a kid...#$1

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 11:52 AM, Shameless said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Tweet Adina Howard @B_oySix What celebrity death, in your lifetime, hit you the hardest? 8:24 PM Jun 8, 2020 Twitter for iPhone 8.9K Retweets 6.3K Likes'

Abdul kalam .  I cried like a family member passed away . 2-3 days I cried. Topic ethute edcha . I really like him but I too don’t know why I cried so much .  

Sushant Singh Rajput - watching his videos or movies disturbs me .