36 years for karamchedu incident

JustChill_Mama

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

I dont have any problem with anyone criticizing anyone. But what Telugodura does is act like he is for equality but he doesn't show it in his posts. 

I critcize K aslo for castesim. I did it now right now - i am condemning. it. Enough ? A thread on Karamchedu started by a dalit or genuine anti-caste person is different from just chill mama with this brahmin bigotry. Why are you not understanding this. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Do you think all dalits in that incident got justice. What did CBN, YSR or Jagan do to the dalits who lost their family members n property in all the atrocities? 

i donot think they got justice , its unfortunate

how about siromundanam case in 2020 preside cheptheney dikku ledhu sir

how about dalit killed by policeman in 2020

why r u silent on them never seen u posted single thread on these incidents 

these are live things going on why no threads at all on these while discussing about 36 years old incident which serves nothing much compared to saving current suferrers

the purpose of the thread is clear

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I critcize K aslo for castesim. I did it now right now - i am condemning. it. Enough ? A thread on Karamchedu started by a dalit or genuine anti-caste person is different from just chill mama with this brahmin bigotry. Why are you not understanding this. 

Ok i get that point. I'll stop at this now. 

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i donot think they got justice , its unfortunate

how about siromundanam case in 2020

how about dalit killed by policeman in 2020

why r u silent on them never seen u posted single thread on these incidents 

these are live things going on why no threads at all on these while discussing about 36 years old incident which serves nothing much compared to saving current suferrers

I know i cant post threads on all so i dont usually post anything except on the most racist psycho gajji kukka bul Bul.

My point was about you guys not criticizing gajji K's in this thread. If you put a thread on that incident i'll come n criticize. This thread is about Karamchedu. When you say other castes also do it its like defending this case rather than condemning it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, undarware_troller said:

I know i cant post threads on all so i dont usually post anything except on the most racist psycho gajji kukka bul Bul.

My point was about you guys not criticizing K's in this thread. If you put a thread on that incident i'll come n criticize. This thread is about Karamchedu. When you say other castes also do it its like defending this case rather than condemning it. 

aagain i said about justchill mama if u cannot understand it leave it dude

u post 1000 threads on bul bul gadu lol enjoy 

42 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

@Raven_Rayes our so called Telugu identity warrior will be the first to defend Kammas in any thread. He doesn't bat a lid to defend the mass murderers from that community. He spews venom on all other communities yet talks about unity among Telugus. You called his BS long back but as always he diverts the topic and goes on a verbal diarrhea when confronted about his gajji and support for gajji.  

naaku thelisi ee @Raven_Rayes either SC/ST ayyi vuntaadu. But thats not my problem. I always have the pity for the discrimination they face in the society at the hands of upper caste Hindus.

Somewhere he was hurt badly by Brahminism. Its very true that the entire caste system is architected by them. But whats their position today? They are nothing in the Society. People still respect them only because they perform rituals in marriages, home cermony and deaths, which are (all) the most important stages of one's life.

Kaani post-1947 situation got different. Brahminism is totally defeated. Its like 1 or 2 Sudra castes that are dominating per each state. In AP, its Commodes and Yeddies.

This @Raven_Rayes must have studied in Engg/Medical colleges of Krishna/Guntur dists. Appudu theliseedhi asalu casteism ante yeento. Leekapoothe Dallaspuram lo Nazi Camps aka Royal Blood and breed Colonies lo vundamani cheppaali. Non-K gaallani vaallu yentha neecham gaa choostaaro thelusudhi.

These people @8pm and @Raven_Rayes go to an extent to support Pakistan and child rapes committed by muslims in Western countries just to malign BJP or Modi.

These Upper castes Brahmins(2%), Comms (2%) and Yeddies(7%) altogether do not represent any form of Hinduism. I told at least 100 times to these guys @8pm and @Raven_Rayes about this. They come back like dog tails. The remaining 90% are all good Hindus.

2 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

naaku thelisi ee @Raven_Rayes either SC/ST ayyi vuntaadu. But thats not my problem. I always have the pity for the discrimination they face in the society at the hands of upper caste Hindus.

Kaani post-1947 situation got different. Brahminism is totally defeated. Its like 1 or 2 Sudra castes that are dominating per each state. In AP, its Commodes and Yeddies.

Who rule RSS? how many SC judges are brahmins ? how many cabinet ministers are brahmins ? what do you mean when you say brahminism is defeated. Do you know how hard it is to get houses if you are not a vegeratrai in prime real estate areas of mumbai or delhi.

If brahminism is truly defeated then this Kamma/Kapu/Teddy/ Khatri will collapse like a pack of cards. It is brahminism which provides oxygen for this - thats why Dora spends crores on yadadri, takes blessing of jeeyar, Jagga tries to cook up favor of ramana deekshutuly etc.. Even sendraal was giving them free maruti Dzires and funded 1000 of crores of tax payer money for brahmin commission.

9 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Naaku thelisi @Raven_Rayes is the most brutally honest and knowledgeable guy in the DB. Looking at his posts i got inspired by the depth and breadth of his knowledge. 

I concur with his arguments on most of the things. Coming to casteism in colleges, Krishna Guntur region lo nadichedhi bayataki vasthadhi but its prevalent among all castes and should be stamped out. I know incidents of reddy students doing similar to what Kamma students do . Targetting Kams in this specific incident is ok but when we discuss about casteism every crook has to be treated equally.

Its not knowledge but he is heavily inspired by Periyar ideology. I too studied his books. They are good but spit venom on Brahmins. Also a lot of literature is available in kerala also against Namboodiri Brahmins, who were eally bad guys in my opinion.

the problem with @8pm and @Raven_Rayes is that they support Islam, Islamic rapes, brutal conversions and claim Islam is better than Hinduism just to oppose Upper caste Hinduism, which constitute only 10% of overall Hinduism. These 10% bring bad name to Hinduism.

The batch I joined in Engg College in Vijayawada, my next bench guy who was SC was asked to clean lavotory. He was weeping for days. He went to the College Principal and he being the head of the Caste Organization smiled and asked him to carry on with studies.

I have too much sympathy on them. But their anger is turned against wrong group - Brahmins, which are a dead snake.

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Who rule RSS? how many SC judges are brahmins ? how many cabinet ministers are brahmins ? what do you mean when you say brahminism is defeated. Do you know how hard it is to get houses if you are not a vegeratrai in prime real estate areas of mumbai or delhi.

If brahminism is truly defeated then this Kamma/Kapu/Teddy/ Khatri will collapse like a pack of cards. It is brahminism which provides oxygen for this - thats why Dora spends crores on yadadri, takes blessing of jeeyar, Jagga tries to cook up favor of ramana deekshutuly etc.. Even sendraal was giving them free maruti Dzires and funded 1000 of crores of tax payer money for brahmin commission.

Arei baabu, asalu ee RSS aneedhi okati vundhani naaku oka Muslim friend cheppevaraku thelavadhu. I was shocked to know that such an Organization exists. RSS yentha mandhini champindhi vayya? Karamchedu massacres cheesaara? Tsunduru masssacres cheesaara? Brahmins can be crooks but not criminals.

I agree with you on rent houses and Vegetarian things, Yes, even I faced that my whole life, even now facing it with some colleagues. They demand only SubWay Vegetarian food and because of that so many get togethers got cancelled. Then I started to exclude them and include myself with British White guys. As simple.

Why the hell do you want to go for renting a house where this Pappu kampu is there. fcuk them off and get a good area. Ala anukunte, asalu Muslima domination vunna area lo okka non-muslim kooda vundaleedhu. Mari dhaaniki yeemantaavu brother?

Rest all you typed -- as I said -- its Periyar Ideology for a good reason. I like and support Periyar Ideology too. 

Once again, my request, please do not hate the entire religion, its just 10% that are a problem.

By the way, when I was in 8th Class, the entire Telugu text book talks about 'Uttama Brahmanudu'. I questioned my Telugu Sir, "Sir why is it so important to be a Brahmin or in fact a Uttama Brahmin, are others not humans??"

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

Arei baabu, asalu ee RSS aneedhi okati vundhani naaku oka Muslim friend cheppevaraku thelavadhu. I was shocked to know that such an Organization exists. RSS yentha mandhini champindhi vayya? Karamchedu massacres cheesaara? Tsunduru masssacres cheesaara? Brahmins can be crooks but not criminals.

I agree with you on rent houses and Vegetarian things, Yes, even I faced that my whole life, even now facing it with some colleagues. They demand only SubWay Vegetarian food and because of that so many get togethers got cancelled. Then I started to exclude them and include myself with British White guys. As simple.

THey rule the country. Neeke thelikapothe RSS is nothing anukovala ?

Regarding how many they killed :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

https://clarionindia.net/rss-role-in-1984-sikh-massacre-31-years-after-the-carnage-perpetrators-still-walk-free/

Nellie maasacare instigated after AB Vajpayee speech where he said 

"Before the Nellie massacre, Atal Bihari Vajpayee — the darling Hindutva fascist of liberals — addressed a gathering and gave provoking speech against immigrants. He said that if the immigrants were there in Punjab, they would’ve been “cut into pieces” by the people. "

2191 people were killed.

https://www.peoplesreview.in/editorial/2020/02/nellie-massacre-of-1983-more-relevant-than-ever-today/

54 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Somewhere he was hurt badly by Brahminism. Its very true that the entire caste system is architected by them. But whats their position today? They are nothing in the Society. People still respect them only because they perform rituals in marriages, home cermony and deaths, which are (all) the most important stages of one's life.

This @Raven_Rayes must have studied in Engg/Medical colleges of Krishna/Guntur dists. Appudu theliseedhi asalu casteism ante yeento. Leekapoothe Dallaspuram lo Nazi Camps aka Royal Blood and breed Colonies lo vundamani cheppaali. Non-K gaallani vaallu yentha neecham gaa choostaaro thelusudhi.

These people @8pm and @Raven_Rayes go to an extent to support Pakistan and child rapes committed by muslims in Western countries just to malign BJP or Modi.

These Upper castes Brahmins(2%), Comms (2%) and Yeddies(7%) altogether do not represent any form of Hinduism. I told at least 100 times to these guys @8pm and @Raven_Rayes about this. They come back like dog tails. The remaining 90% are all good Hindus.

Mari scumm teddies camps la etla untaaru cheppaledhu?

Godzillaaass la kaapausena etla behave chesthaaro cheppaledhhu?

Brahminsss....topics la mallaa kaaams enduku vaaa?

Edhaina direct ga edvochu ga...with good genuine examples or material/content to support your theory...

9 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Why the hell do you want to go for renting a house where this Pappu kampu is there. fcuk them off and get a good area. Ala anukunte, asalu Muslima domination vunna area lo okka non-muslim kooda vundaleedhu. Mari dhaaniki yeemantaavu brother?

Rest all you typed -- as I said -- its Periyar Ideology for a good reason. I like and support Periyar Ideology too. 

Once again, my request, please do not hate the entire religion, its just 10% that are a problem.

By the way, when I was in 8th Class, the entire Telugu text book talks about 'Uttama Brahmanudu'. I questioned my Telugu Sir, "Sir why is it so important to be a Brahmin or in fact a Uttama Brahmin, are others not humans??"

Total brahminsss emo kaani....hyd...lb nagar oka apartment mundhu pedha flex choosa...only brahmins are allowed for rent ...ani pettaru...last year.....shocked..May be due to veg, non veg stuff anukuntaaa...

I never faced challenges or issues or even small egoist problems with brahmins...in my experience...

Kondhariki maathram baaga medhaavulu aney balupu untundhi ani vinaaa...just gossip or true im not sure..

Rsss thelvakunda aslau khullala gurunchi enduku vaari neeku

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THey rule the country. Neeke thelikapothe RSS is nothing anukovala ?

Regarding how many they killed :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

https://clarionindia.net/rss-role-in-1984-sikh-massacre-31-years-after-the-carnage-perpetrators-still-walk-free/

Nellie maasacare instigated after AB Vajpayee speech where he said 

"Before the Nellie massacre, Atal Bihari Vajpayee — the darling Hindutva fascist of liberals — addressed a gathering and gave provoking speech against immigrants. He said that if the immigrants were there in Punjab, they would’ve been “cut into pieces” by the people. "

2191 people were killed.

https://www.peoplesreview.in/editorial/2020/02/nellie-massacre-of-1983-more-relevant-than-ever-today/

I pity on SC/STs but not on muzzies. 

1. These riots are not done by RSS as its predominantly Brahmin oriented.

2. These riots and rapes are done by the people who are already aligned with partitions along religion lines. Remember Gujarath and Rajasthan bore the brunt of Islamic invasions and the religious clashes is very common since Babur's time.

3. If you dont do what you are doing to Muzzies, they will do it to you. Learn about attroicities on minorities in Paksitan and Bangladesh. Godhra riots will be put to shame.

4. The basic idology os Islam is to abduct and rape girls of age 6 and above. Ex: Rotherham chex scandal, Birmingham chex scandal, derby chex scandal, Oxford chex scandal and dozen others in the UK.

5. They deserve it.

5 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Total brahminsss emo kaani....hyd...lb nagar oka apartment mundhu pedha flex choosa...only brahmins are allowed for rent ...ani pettaru...last year.....shocked..May be due to veg, non veg stuff anukuntaaa...

I never faced challenges or issues or even small egoist problems with brahmins...in my experience...

Kondhariki maathram baaga medhaavulu aney balupu untundhi ani vinaaa...just gossip or true im not sure..

Rsss thelvakunda aslau khullala gurunchi enduku vaari neeku

I am talking about me when I was in 8th class.