36 years for karamchedu incident

JustChill_Mama

24 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Abbabba Karamchedu gurinchi discussion ikkada . Thappu sesinollani venakesukoche meelanti athi caste batche vunnantha rojulu AP lo dacoit Jagan lantollu vasthune vuntaaru. Kaasthaina siggu vundali

ikkada venavesukuvachadu did i say that incident as right

as long as focus goes only on one mistake 

jaggad will win yes

no wonder hyd prices sky rocketting 

you are tearing so much about 36 years back incident 

in current days how many dalits got attacked show me how many showed concern 

brathikunna vallaki dikkuledhu 

some tg batch will never like AP growth

continue playin in to their hands

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i only told about justchill mama 

so you can chill now i think 

and secondly go n see which caste is bashed here more why cover drives its like nothing before 80s exist or in seema who did attrocities some of which no one knows , doralu tg lo chesina arachakalu kanapadavu

my point is idiots are everywhere but its funny when some claiming only one caste does aattrocities all it shows is hate on 1 community nothing more than that

who ever did attrocities on downtrodden communities should be punished

third point is i never abuse any caste like some batch do here 

Sare dude i know you dont have ill intention but you dont question ppl talking about reddys, Kapus, Velamas and other castes. Either criticize all castes equally or dont if you want to preach 

Just now, undarware_troller said:

Sare dude i know you dont have ill intention but you dont question ppl talking about reddys, Kapus, Velamas and other castes. Either criticize all castes equally or dont if you want to preach 

I set up a thread for you. Come there if you have even a little of honesty.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

lol 

i said many times about anyone abusing caaste , if you cannot notice it its not my pbm 

secondly i only said about just chill mama

since u r preaching so much why there is no focus in 2021 issues on dalits instead of 36 years old incident

this is how issues get deviated from reality 

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I set up a thread for you. Come there if you have even a little of honesty.

I still haven't seen you criticize the gajji Kammas. I take it that you are having difficulty . You easily called Telangana as langas and Reddys as teddys. I;m still waiting for you to address gajji Kammas as cummodes

Just now, futureofandhra said:

lol 

i said many times about anyone abusing caaste , if you cannot notice it its not my pbm 

secondly i only said about just chill mama

since u r preaching so much why there is no focus in 2021 issues on dalits instead of 36 years old incident

this is how issues get deviated from reality 

This 36 year old incident is still discussed because the gajji which caused the arrogant uppercaste azzholes to do this still exists. These kind of incidents among all castes should be discussed and shamed. 

Why did you get offended when the thread was about gajji ppl commiting atrocities on dalits?

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

I still haven't seen you criticize the gajji Kammas. I take it that you are having difficulty . You easily called Telangana as langas and Reddys as teddys. I;m still waiting for you to address gajji Kammas as cummodes

I criticized in many posts. Evadra ee mentalody @futureofandhra - tell him how many posts i made criticizing K casteism too.

This 36 year old incident is still discussed because the gajji which caused the arrogant uppercaste azzholes to do this still exists. These kind of incidents among all castes should be discussed and shamed. 

Why did you get offended when the thread was about gajji ppl commiting atrocities on dalits?

No problem - there is no dearth of casteism examples from indian hsitory. Just be prepared threads after threads.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No problem - there is no dearth of casteism examples from indian hsitory. Just be prepared threads after threads.

Absolutely every caste scum should be shamed in public. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I criticized in many posts. Evadra ee mentalody @futureofandhra - tell him how many posts i made criticizing K casteism too.

My point was you easily called other castes with names but not one caste. 

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

did i say that i got offended lol?

what are you trying to say here

i just replied to telugudora about justchill mama posts 

if you cannot understand it i dk what to say lol

dude discussion is good how about if the discussion is of 2021 try to save the living dalits who are being attacked that serves purpose 

u can discuss 36 years n 100 years old incidents if its not useful to save dalits in 2021 not sure whats the purpose lol

My point was you easily called other castes with names but not one caste. 

there u go again 

u r repeating what i have said 

he criticized k community also 

u jumping in one random thread n trying to attack others is not fair dude

did i say that i got offended lol?

what are you trying to say here

i just replied to telugudora about justchill mama posts 

if you cannot understand it i dk what to say lol

dude discussion is good how about if the discussion is of 2021 try to save the living dalits who are being attacked that serves purpose 

u can discuss 36 years n 100 years old incidents if its not useful to save dalits in 2021 not sure whats the purpose lol

Do you think all dalits in that incident got justice. What did CBN, YSR or Jagan do to the dalits who lost their family members n property in all the atrocities? 

there u go again 

u r repeating what i have said 

he criticized k community also 

u jumping in one random thread n trying to attack others is not fair dude

I dont have any problem with anyone criticizing anyone. But what Telugodura does is act like he is for equality but he doesn't show it in his posts.