Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

12 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Agree, I don’t know why they think she is a big celebrity

Aaripoye deepam velugekkuva anemo...anthey They both know she is the weaker contestant among those 3

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

Aaripoye deepam velugekkuva anemo...anthey They both know he is the weaker contestant among those 3

Lollll 

manas unte sunny ki threat why? When both of them hangout, sunny sounds very reasonable On thought process and manas sounds cunning. Example: jessi ki health balenappudu manas nekendhuku ra anta those kind of statements are bringing negativity 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Lollll 

manas unte sunny ki threat why? When both of them hangout, sunny sounds very reasonable On thought process and manas sounds cunning. Example: jessi ki health balenappudu manas nekendhuku ra anta those kind of statements are bringing negativity 

BTW i was talking about ravi's group...My bad he ani typed...

manas is cunning agreed....But in ur example Manas was right there sunny has no right to question their frndship madhya em discussions ayyayo we dont know ..exactly that is what manas mentioned there...Sunny gaadu mundhu roju " Jessie ni antaadu malla vertigo anta" aa word pedda issue ayyindhi dhaaniki damage control ga bayata kurchoni discussed about them. Manas is absolutely right there 

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

BTW i was talking about ravi's group...

Coming to ur example Manas was right there sunny has no right to question their frndship madhya em discussions ayyayo we dont know ..exactly that is what manas mentioned there...Sunny gaadu mundhu roju " Jessie ni antaadu malla vertigo anta" aa word pedda issue ayyindhi dhaaniki damage control ga bayata kurchoni discussed about them. Manas is absolutely right there 

I get it ( talking about ravi group)

man every one is not familiar with this terminology and sounded strange, I myself googled it and they don’t even have access to google there!!

manas is nice but diplomatic, SRc is dangerous

29 minutes ago, Piracy Raja said:

Ravi gadu SRC and Annie ni slaves laga chesukunnadu @3$%

Look at this beautiful scene at 4:51 An Indian fan and a Sri Lankan fan holding the Indian flag. 🇮🇳

31 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

I get it ( talking about ravi group)

man every one is not familiar with this terminology and sounded strange, I myself googled it and they don’t even have access to google there!!

manas is nice but diplomatic, SRc is dangerous

Lol one dont need to google...there was already a discussion about his health status before.

Manas is tagged the dangerous one by Jessie after watching the footage on TV...even more than Ravi

Most of the time he doesn't follow the same stuff what he preaches

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, karthik25 said:

Annie Priyanka almost same unte, BB gadu will stop counting when Annie is the least and eliminate her from the house. 

yes priyanka tho love scenes chepinchocchu ofcourse manam dobbalem anuko..aa aunty tho em chepisthaadu naagin dance thappithe

Just now, karthik25 said:

Voting lo Kajal 4th place ela undi vayy... except last weekend, she didn't have any good moment in the whole season. Maybe opposition targetting valla sympathy votes vachayemo.

sunny fans ke theliyaali baa