Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

5 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

enduku bhayya Kajal ante anta kaksha :D 

reverse question baa..😁 

Jokes apart ..agreed that Annie targetted her a lot but she deservesit baa..kaani problem with annie is that tackle cheyyalsina vidham gaa cheyyaledhu...chaala immature gaa chesindhi..

Kaani kajal game valle thanu corner ayyindhi same like ravi..athanni evaru nammaru house lo..infact SRC and Annie kooda maata vinnatte vini lite theesukuntaaru 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Stand theesukunnadhi - good 👍 

but kanchu ba Ofcourse better than Siri anyway !!

Siri dhi torture baa immature adhi dhaaniki skit icchi cheyyamantey chesthadhi..Kajal can create her own script..

17 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

enduku bhayya Kajal ante anta kaksha :D 

26 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Voting lo Kajal 4th place ela undi vayy... except last weekend, she didn't have any good moment in the whole season. Maybe opposition targetting valla sympathy votes vachayemo.

See, I told ya! Chala mandhi papam ameni target chesthunnaru, just because she says I am here to play , doesn’t like please people. And I think especially here people target her is she is not beautiful

21 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Stand theesukunnadhi - good 👍 

but kanchu ba Ofcourse better than Siri any day !!

Appati nunche konchem hatred thaggindhi and lot of pople are damn impressed by questioning nag 

1 minute ago, Meowcatp said:

See, I told ya! Chala mandhi papam ameni target chesthunnaru, just because she says I am here to play , doesn’t like please people. And I think especially here people target her is she is not beautiful

Lol ppl usually say that for fun...most of them complain on her because of her cunning mentality...If beauty is the only reason then sunny wouldn't be leading the race .even as per DB

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Lol ppl usually say that for fun...most of them complain on her because of her cunning mentality...If beauty is the only reason then sunny wouldn't be leading the race .even as per DB

Sunny is a guy. She is a woman. This db is male dominant, if you filter out this thread majority of them expect some good looking female as wild card 

2 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Sunny is a guy. She is a woman. This db is male dominant, if you filter out this thread majority of them expect some good looking female as wild card 

In that case ppl wouldn't be hating on siri...Though she not be the prettiest, she is atleast decent looking.

14 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

siri and shannu what going on ? a alagadam yendi aaa huggng yendo aa cying yendo.

Torture raa baabu .. Nenu ayite fwd chesestunna valla drama chudaleka.

22 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

In that case ppl wouldn't be hating on siri...Though she not be the prettiest, she is atleast decent looking.

I heard lahari was trending few weeks back as reentry 

13 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

I heard lahari was trending few weeks back as reentry 

What's wrong in some ppl wanting to see some one beautiful...But that doesn't mean that somebody is getting the hate just becoz of the beauty.