Tesla Model Y vs Merc GLC 300

babai1234

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

EV isn't main car today as well. Tell me what do you do when your range cut into half in next 4 years? change car every 6-8 years? 

i will do what I have to, but I didn't step into without knowing this.

3 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

i will do what I have to, but I didn't step into without knowing this.

That’s the answer I wanted to hear long ago which you skipped and never admitted to real people here. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

That’s the answer I wanted to hear long ago which you skipped and never admitted to real people here. 

I never skipped. I never said EV is the best. Dont try to derive statements without me stating it. I stand by what I said.

EV is at point where we can use as daily car. Long trips is it depends on where you go. Even if range drops from 500 to 200 it still is good for daily usage but not for long trips unless you keep stopping more. Tesla is the best ev out there now and might or might not be couple years down the line after others catch up. Tesla has best motor and battery tech compared to others. But their customer service, fit and finish suck.

Ee thread motham lo paina vatiki conflicting statements Nenu chesinavi choopinchu

8 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

keep hating EV for no reason and you will be force to it down the line. 

Nee kante 200% ekkuva excite ayyi 4 years mundu konna bro Tesla & EV anukoni. Tarvatha kada telisindhi. I will love like you again when EV is real and battery tech is real and charging is real. 

50 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Nee kante 200% ekkuva excite ayyi 4 years mundu konna bro Tesla & EV anukoni. Tarvatha kada telisindhi. I will love like you again when EV is real and battery tech is real and charging is real. 

OK

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

I wish and I almost wanted to do it but I paid 112k and it cost 55k max now and selling is another stupid thing to do now.  Lose 65k in 4 years? lol lease costs fraction of it.

$112k pettava daaniki. odiyamma. i feel sympathy now. i would suggest to sell it for 55k. atleast you will recover 55k. in 2 years it won't even go for 25k. Think about it. be smart now atleast. feel happy that you atleast recovered 55k.

1 hour ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

keep hating EV for no reason and you will be force to it down the line. 

its okay man. he has a reason to hate it. EV does not worth to spend more than 35k no matter what. try to be sensible towards him. 

13 minutes ago, paaparao said:

its okay man. he has a reason to hate it. EV does not worth to spend more than 35k no matter what. try to be sensible towards him. 

I am. That's why I said. EV isn't worth what he spent. He made wrong decision and started hating thought of EV and Tesla. He shouldn't generalize that it's bad for everyone. 

9 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Endhuku bro kani car glc coupe masthundhi bro. Maintainence entha idhi vetilki? Ah tesla bayatiki masthundhi lopala asalu ah sound lekapothey ela drive cheyalanipisthadhi

I have GLC  300 from 3+ years.. initial ga paid 1600 for 4 services for 4 years.. After that recent ga tires change chesina...anthe... Nothing much.. I didn't pay anything from pocket until today. No trouble 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

You will agree when that $hitty battery degrades and lose charge cycles and you now have to cut short everything 

Battery marii degrade aithe 8 years warranty undhi kadha? 

3 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

no car is perfect and everything has it's flaws. in electric world, there isn't any car like tesla right now.. no company shines forever. even apple lasted only couple years until everyone catches up.

tesla battery, motor tech is top notch. trim, fit and finish is always not the best for tesla. their tech is also lot better than competition.

idhi em statement vayya....decade nunchi eluthunte tech world ni

45 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

Battery marii degrade aithe 8 years warranty undhi kadha? 

Warranty if it's damaged or misbehaves just like warranty on tire. Do they replace if they wear out? Same with battery, once charge cycles are lost it's considered wear out. 

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

I wish and I almost wanted to do it but I paid 112k and it cost 55k max now and selling is another stupid thing to do now.  Lose 65k in 4 years? lol lease costs fraction of it.

112K? model X which year version?