Tesla Model Y vs Merc GLC 300

babai1234

if you have charging options, tesla always. best charging network even if you go on trips. Tesla has high resale value compared to others.

due to demand for tesla now, their used cars are going more than new ones.

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Do you even need Plaid S? I am good with Model X. And I regret 200% buying this $hit. 

no car is perfect and everything has it's flaws. in electric world, there isn't any car like tesla right now.. no company shines forever. even apple lasted only couple years until everyone catches up.

tesla battery, motor tech is top notch. trim, fit and finish is always not the best for tesla. their tech is also lot better than competition.

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

no car is perfect and everything has it's flaws. in electric world, there isn't any car like tesla right now.. no company shines forever. even apple lasted only couple years until everyone catches up.

tesla battery, motor tech is top notch. trim, fit and finish is always not the best for tesla. their tech is also lot better than competition.

I'm 4 years into the ownership and I've driven other cars in the past, looking back this is stupid mistake I made. If you just carried away by lot of PR and external noise you will get your day. lol bob Sarkaru vari paata teaser lo cheppinattu. Matter of time.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

I'm 4 years into the ownership and I've driven other cars in the past, looking back this is stupid mistake I made. If you just carried away by lot of PR and external noise you will get your day. lol bob Sarkaru vari paata teaser lo cheppinattu. Matter of time.

Sell it if you don't like it and move on. Why carry hatred every day?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I strongly defend buying full blown EV at this time. Unless you are an early adopter you will never like them, don't tell me just 2-3 years into that ownership. It takes more than understanding on how that ownership will look like few years. 

3 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Sell it if you don't like it and move on. Why carry hatred every day?

I wish and I almost wanted to do it but I paid 112k and it cost 55k max now and selling is another stupid thing to do now.  Lose 65k in 4 years? lol lease costs fraction of it.

i'm not going based of PR and external noise or TSLA stock. I don't even have a dollar in their stock. I'm going off based on experience. Again, you can't take one off or two off issue scenarios against whole product.

MX is not that successful compared to MS, M3. MY is their best out of all. If you go to any car company forum, their sales forums will have great and appreciating posts and how they are dying to get their cars. If you go to support forums, it will all be issues. that doesn't mean the products are bad. care to list what issues you had instead of making a generic statement?

I strongly defend not buying full blown EV at this time. Unless you are an early adopter you will never like them, don't tell me just 2-3 years into that ownership. It takes more than understanding on how that ownership will look like few years. 

EV is not early adoption now. It used to be couple years ago but now EV infrastructure is good enough. Again, tesla is fine, but going to other car EV is a nightmare mainly with charging options.