Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Keep arguing hypotheticals fuckface.

You don't know history. You don't know that Assamese don't have right to the land they claim. You just want to blindly support some ethnic claim. 

That's why you are ethnonationalist.

ANSWER ME FCKING  scumbag.. why arent 2 crore assamese not fearing 25 crore bengalis? what is giving assamese idea they can genocide huge neighbors and live peacefully ?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

25 crore bengalis are divided in to two thanks to india/pakistan nonsense. Now the bengalis are so weak that they cannot prevent assamese from committing genocide. Neither can indian govt prevent them. whats the cause of this? this is the idea of india and its alternate pakistan. thats what creates this suffering/these murders/ these genocides/ this unending poverty/ this caste system which wont end even after 70 years.

Yeah. You achieved nirvana. Now stfu and stop bothering me without doing any reading. 

I don't come here to educate losers like you and then be lectured about how I'm wrong. I clearly know more than you do on the topic. Have some shame. Lol 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Detention centers willbe run in Bangalore also in future. Even DMK govt is rounding up 'illegal bangladeshis' in TN to send them to detention centers. So what does it have to do with the murderous Assamese nationalist ideology?

THEY ARE RUN BY UNION HOME MINISTRY ra donga badakav. cant you get that in your  thick brain ? naziscum/ why are you blaming assamese then ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yeah. You achieved nirvana. Now stfu and stop bothering me without doing any reading. 

I don't come here to educate losers like you and then be lectured about how I'm wrong. I clearly know more than you do on the topic. Have some shame. Lol 

FCK you racist b@stard. FCK you and rot in HELL. calling .assamese as murderes. FCKING scumbag. BURN in HELL

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

ANSWER ME FCKING  scumbag.. why arent 2 crore assamese not fearing 25 crore bengalis? what is giving assamese idea they can genocide huge neighbors and live peacefully ?

For someone who doesn't even know the history of Assam, you have quite the 'strength' to pretend like you have unlocked the key to solving their issue. 

So what do you tell Bengalis who fight for their rights in Assam? To sacrifice their lives for the greater cause of independent Assam, in the hope their children would be happy in separate nations living in harmony with Assamese?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

For someone who doesn't even know the history of Assam, you have quite the 'strength' to pretend like you have unlocked the key to solving their issue. 

So what do you tell Bengalis who fight for their rights in Assam? To sacrifice their lives for the greater cause of independent Assam, in the hope their children would be happy in separate nations living in harmony with Assamese?

b@stard - is it possible for 2 crore peopel to genocide at will against 25 crore neighbours ? what is giving them ideas ? how is t his even possible? why are they not coming to peaceful arrangement with such a huge neighbour.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THEY ARE RUN BY UNION HOME MINISTRY ra donga badakav. cant you get that in your  thick brain ? naziscum/ why are you blaming assamese then ?

It's the Assamese who committed these genocides ra. How many times should I tell you. Lol 

You are as bad as that idiot Halwa. Take internet too seriously like your life and brand depends on it. Typical losers.

b@stard - is it possible for 2 crore peopel to genocide at will against 25 crore neighbours ? what is giving them ideas ? how is t his even possible? why are they not coming to peaceful arrangement with such a huge neighbour.

Duh, because they don't have to. 

It's the Assamese who committed these genocides ra. How many times should I tell you. Lol 

You are as bad as that idiot Halwa. Take internet too seriously like your life and brand depends on it. Typical losers.

Detention centers - your tied to blame it on assamese when they are run by home ministry.  when asked you pretended home ministy was forced by assamese but when showed the home ministry runs them ouside assam too - you have no answer and jsut escape.  I think i stripped you and exposed you like anything here. i am as satisfied as that krishna lanka episode.,

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

FCK you racist b@stard. FCK you and rot in HELL. calling .assamese as murderes. FCKING scumbag. BURN in HELL

Lol. You are justifying murder, and then you go on sanctimonious rants on me. You are funny. No wonder you find this db welcoming. 

Thank god, I'm better than you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Duh, because they don't have to. 

why wont they have to ? answer it scumbag? why wont they have to come to peace with such a huge neighbour ?

Lol. You are justifying murder, and then you go on sanctimonious rants on me. You are funny. No wonder you find this db welcoming. 

Thank god, I'm better than you.

No you justify MURDER when you give a free pass to the one who is actual enabler of it.

Detention centers - your tied to blame it on assamese when they are run by home ministry.  when asked you pretended home ministy was forced by assamese but when showed the home ministry runs them ouside assam too - you have no answer and jsut escape.  I think i stripped you and exposed you like anything here. i am as satisfied as that krishna lanka episode.,

Is that even relevant to the conversation? Who cares who runs the detention centers, except people like you who justify genocide.

Is that even relevant to the conversation? Who cares who runs the detention centers, except people like you who justify genocide.

you bought up ra...hahaha. You fcking bout up detention centers - i never mentioned it. You fixed blame on assamese when they have done nothing to run it. And now you say how is it relevant ? scumbag. devious scumbag. crook.