Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no one calls me scum.

no one will also engage with you, the way I do.

when I leave, you'll get fcuked in this db, if you keep up this bs. its true.

I'm your saviour here. even though I don't want to be.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pretty sure I didn't call you scum before you lost your bearings and unloaded on me. lol. I don't do that to anyone. Sure, I would argue strong, and like every loser in this db, you lost your grace. simple.

even now, I'm not the one who's flaunting the ability to be abusive, in response to arguments. I mock and try to be funny, and nothing beyond that.

anyway, how am i a fake liberal? lol. you literally justified assamese nationalists genocide on bengalis, and you call me a fake liberal? I'll give that you are quite shameless and have zero capacity to actually understand the crap you post.

are you a real liberal that is justifying a genocide by pointing to India? don't tell me I support India. I don't. All you have to tell is that you also don't support assamese genocide mongers, and that it is right to call them ethnonationalist scum. if you don't, then it means you are supporting them. see this is so simple.

No - do you even read my posts. You called me scum atleast twice before i even started going after you,. I actually explianed politely how i couldnt be nationalist. You may have forgotten - you have a loose tongue and generally a poor bearing with no respect.

You are nothing ra howle - all your "liberalism" is reading some garbage propoganda against kammas and then thinking you have become some anti-caste champions. Have you ever been on dalit twitter/ read their articles/literature? despite all the easiness you never go there.

Genocide is absolutely the responsibility of india. India has army, paramilitary, fighter aircraft, nukes but watches in silence when genocides happen. One of them who egged on genocide - Vajpayee - even became a PM.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No - do you even read my posts. You called me scum atleast twice before i even started going after you,. I actually explianed politely how i couldnt be nationalist. You may have forgotten - you have a loose tongue and generally a poor bearing with no respect.

You are nothing ra howle - all your "liberalism" is reading some garbage propoganda against kammas and then thinking you have become some anti-caste champions. Have you ever been on dalit twitter/ read their articles/literature? despite all the easiness you never go there.

Genocide is absolutely the responsibility of india. India has army, paramilitary, fighter aircraft, nukes but watches in silence when genocides happen. One of them who egged on genocide - Vajpayee - even became a PM.

gah! all this conservative bs talk about 'poor bearing' etc. reeks of patriarchal upbringing. disgusting.

what sort of respect do you expect in an internet forum, other than sticking to the topic?

especially when you make bald faced lies, like Vajpayee egging on a genocide in Nellie. He made one speech, and if he was responsible for Nellie massacre, then what about massacres around the same time in Khairobari, and Silapathar, where Bengali Hindus were targeted. Did Vajpayee ask Assamese nationalist scum to target them too?

you want me to educate you on stuff, but that's not why I come to this forum. I come to shitpost. you take yourself too seriously, when you don't have the facts, and get all whiny when pointed that you are wrong.

you are just as irritating and self important as Halwa. atleast he doesn't tag me everywhere. both of you are bigots at varying degrees.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its not too late ra @Raven_Rayes . I am as warm hearted as angry i can get sometimes. Go and improve your knowledge its not that hard.

dude, you are ethnonationalist scum. sure you are warm hearted to the right person of your ethnicity or someone who gives you 'respekkkkkt'..

sorrrry, I can never be respectful to scum such as you.

first you learn history, before expecting me to teach you every little thing, for you to turn around and then blame me with half baked logic about how evil the Indian union is. lol

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Genocide is absolutely the responsibility of india. India has army, paramilitary, fighter aircraft, nukes but watches in silence when genocides happen.

but those who actually engage in genocide don't have a mind of their own, I guess. brain dead zombies perhaps.

lets blame everything on India, and keep our conscience clean even if there was a genocide.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gah! all this conservative bs talk about 'poor bearing' etc. reeks of patriarchal upbringing. disgusting.

chaaa - what about your grammar and language trashing. You are more patriarchal and conservative than anyone in the forum.  You think i cant see through you. Just because one has a different sexual orientation does not give them a certificate of liberal ra mental. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but those who actually engage in genocide don't have a mind of their own, I guess. brain dead zombies perhaps.

lets blame everything on India, and keep our conscience clean even if there was a genocide.

Those who killed are obviously criminals.  But the most powerful agency not doing about anything about it, enabling it or looking the other way when it is being enabled is far more complicit. Genocies happening again and again and again.

chaaa - what about your grammar and language trashing. You are more patriarchal and conservative than anyone in the forum.  You think i cant see through you. Just because one has a different sexual orientation does not give them a certificate of liberal ra mental. 

what are you blabbering? I'm the farthest from a conservative you'd ever meet.

not only do I reject tradition and society, I actively organize my life in a way to minimize my interaction with every social institution. I dont mind other institutions since they are more flexible, compared to social institutions like family, community, ethnic groups etc.

I broke your brain. do you now expect me to let you off the hook for your handwavy lie about Vajpayee's limited role in Nellie massacre? or do you have the honesty to revisit your bs conclusion that Indian union is the sole driving force for bigotry in the region?

Those who killed are obviously criminals.  But the most powerful agency not doing about anything about it, enabling it or looking the other way when it is being enabled is far more complicit. Genocies happening again and again and again.

how convenient. What about the ideology behind those killings? should we excuse it because it was suppressed by India?

if that's the case, they should have gone to delhi, and done the killings, not killed their own in their own state to assert ethnic supremacy.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are you blabbering? I'm the farthest from a conservative you'd ever meet.

not only do I reject tradition and society, I actively organize my life in a way to minimize my interaction with every social institution. I dont mind other institutions since they are more flexible, compared to social institutions like family, community, ethnic groups etc.

I broke your brain. do you now expect me to let you off the hook for your handwavy lie about Vajpayee's limited role in Nellie massacre? or do you have the honesty to revisit your bs conclusion that Indian union is the sole driving force for bigotry in the region?

hahahaha - you minimize social institution is fine. but pimping yourself for the biggest enabler of social institution in india which is the indian state is liberal ?

yes indian union is the BIGGEST (may not be sole) driving force of bigorty in the region.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what about your grammar and language trashing

that's just your insecurity. I wasn't trashing anything, just honestly stating that it was impossible to understand what you mean, when your framing sucks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how convenient. What about the ideology behind those killings? should we excuse it because it was suppressed by India?

if that's the case, they should have gone to delhi, and done the killings, not killed their own in their own state to assert ethnic supremacy.

what ideology ? its their land which was being flooded by people of another language. Their ideology, their cause  ALL  are blameless are you idiot. Killings happened with complicity of delhi.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that's just your insecurity. I wasn't trashing anything, just honestly stating that it was impossible to understand what you mean, when your framing sucks.

10ge - you think you are sooo slick.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - you minimize social institution is fine. but pimping yourself for the biggest enabler of social institution in india which is the indian state is liberal ?

yes indian union is the BIGGEST (may not be sole) driving force of bigorty in the region.

again, you throw opinions that have no weight, except in your mind.

I'm saying that I dont support Indian state. what's the point of telling me again and again that I in fact do?

for eg. if you tell me that you don't support assamese nationalism and its conceited agenda to delegitimize bengalis in NE, I would stop calling you ethnonationalist scum. its that simple.