Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what ideology ? its their land which was being flooded by people of another language. Their ideology, their cause  ALL  are blameless are you idiot. Killings happened with complicity of delhi.

bs. again I don't have the patience to ride you through history. Bengalis are also indigenous to that place for hundreds of years, right before koch kingdom times.

since you'll happily disregard all of that, to call me nationalist or some such stupid thing. lol.

Bengali is local to NE. The axomiya intention is to rid the place of bengalis, and you support that. and get all mushy when called ethnonationalist.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs. again I don't have the patience to ride you through history. Bengalis are also indigenous to that place for hundreds of years, right before koch kingdom times.

since you'll happily disregard all of that, to call me nationalist or some such stupid thing. lol.

Bengali is local to NE. The axomiya intention is to rid the place of bengalis, and you support that. and get all mushy when called ethnonationalist.

Rey picchal. In europe every 100 miles you will find a luingistic nation. Their only nationalism is based on language. ARe they having problems ? it is same in central asia with uzbeks, kazhaks, tajiks - only the colonial state of aghan has problems.

Axomiya will figure out a way of peaceful existence with bengalis without indian union pojing it nose.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I can be way slicker if I want to. I operate at 1% efficiency here.

hahahah - edisav. Every other post you get caught making up this lie or that .

facts Telugodura, whre are the facts? how many times will you be silenced on facts, and still have the gall to come up with an empty response full of nothing but bile and vomit.

the internet is free and has a lot of information on the subjects of your interest. next time try to come with facts, instead of stupid bs like Vajpayee stoking Nellie massacre.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

facts Telugodura, whre are the facts? how many times will you be silenced on facts, and still have the gall to come up with an empty response full of nothing but bile and vomit.

the internet is free and has a lot of information on the subjects of your interest. next time try to come with facts, instead of stupid bs like Vajpayee stoking Nellie massacre.

what  facts are scumbag. what facts ? you fcking scum - what facts do you have? you learn politics by reading rubbish below the belt propoganda against kammas. Those are your facts.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey picchal. In europe every 100 miles you will find a luingistic nation. Their only nationalism is based on language. ARe they having problems ? it is same in central asia with uzbeks, kazhaks, tajiks - only the colonial state of aghan has problems.

Axomiya will figure out a way of peaceful existence with bengalis without indian union pojing it nose.

wtf. Axomiyas will magically find a way to peacefully exist with bengalis aa? who's stopping them now?

Indian union has bent over backwards to fast track NRC for Assam, even if its politically hot potato for the union govt elsewhere. How much of mollycoddling do these ethnonationalist scum need before they agree to stop killing bengalis in Assam?

you calling somebody else dishonest is funny, coz every argument of yours is just handwaving and more handwaving based on pixie dust magic I guess. lol.

what  facts are scumbag. what facts ? you fcking scum - what facts do you have? you learn politics by reading rubbish below the belt propoganda against kammas. Those are your facts.

lol. where did Kammas come here? I dont hate kammas. I don't post against Kammas in this db. you are just trying to put words in my mouth since you are completely lost on how to actually have a conversation, with the only person who'll have a conversation with you in this db. lol.

wtf. Axomiyas will magically find a way to peacefully exist with bengalis aa? who's stopping them now?

Indian union has bent over backwards to fast track NRC for Assam, even if its politically hot potato for the union govt elsewhere. How much of mollycoddling do these ethnonationalist scum need before they agree to stop killing bengalis in Assam?

you calling somebody else dishonest is funny, coz every argument of yours is just handwaving and more handwaving based on pixie dust magic I guess. lol.

mollycoddling? really ? you fcking bastard. Ruling assam, eating their taxes, poorly managing their borders. Sending in political parties like congress/bjp, playing up non existing hindi gindu - is mollycodling ? you fcking piece of $hit.

Rey piece of $hit @Raven_Rayes just before you said indian union is not firm or something - then how is it doing mollycollding ra. Mizoa,  NAGAS , kashmiries are saying let us be - we dont want your fcking molly coddling. we dont want your money. Then why is this mollycoddling b1tch not giving them what they want.

The mollycoddling indian union killed thousands of north easterners just because they asking to let them be. lying scum.

mollycoddling? really ? you fcking bastard. Ruling assam, eating their taxes, poorly managing their borders. Sending in political parties like congress/bjp, playing up non existing hindi gindu - is mollycodling ? you fcking piece of $hit.

blah blah blah... how much of Assam's taxes does India really 'eat'?

you are really stretching here. lol.

you are proving with every comment of yours that you are in fact okay with ethnic genocides, as long as Indian union exists.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey piece of $hit @Raven_Rayes just before you said indian union is not firm or something - then how is it doing mollycollding ra. Mizoa,  NAGAS , kashmiries are saying let us be - we dont want your fcking molly coddling. we dont want your money. Then why is this mollycoddling b1tch not giving them what they want.

The mollycoddling indian union killed thousands of north easterners just because they asking to let them be. lying scum.

we are talking about Assam here, idiot. stick to the topic.

blah blah blah... how much of Assam's taxes does India really 'eat'?

you are really stretching here. lol.

you are proving with every comment of yours that you are in fact okay with ethnic genocides, as long as Indian union exists.

Indian union itself killed tens of thousands of kashmiris, thousands of north easterners for just saying they want to be. This doesnt include thousands killed in riots where indian union never did any justice. Thooo.