Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

we are talking about Assam here, idiot. stick to the topic.

so indian union is a saint in assam but a monster in kashmir ? are you operating at "1% now" ? clumsy unthinjking fool

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Indian union itself killed tens of thousands of kashmiris, thousands of north easterners for just saying they want to be. This doesnt include thousands killed in riots where indian union never did any justice. Thooo.

now you are just blabbering bs.

desperate to get yourself out of the corner you got yourself into.

i never said that India did right by kashmiris. Ofcourse India robbed kashmiris of their homeland, but we are talking about ethnonationalism here, and especially assamese one.

you can't even argue. and have to resort to these cheap side tricks to make yourself look good.

its alright, you can stop responding. Your heart won't stop. lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so indian union is a saint in assam but a monster in kashmir ? are you operating at "1% now" ? clumsy unthinjking fool

No. Indian union is a monster everywhere.

but ethnonationalism is a monster too. and its excesses cannot be excused by just pointing to India.

do you agree that axomiya nationalists are scum? if yes, I wont call you an ethnonationlist, until your next stupid thread about building telugu community to take power.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

are you operating at "1% now" ?

my 1% is too much for you to handle. lol.

you are off blabbering about kammas, kashmiris, Nagas, and next you'll blame me for the Iraq war. who knows.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

now you are just blabbering bs.

desperate to get yourself out of the corner you got yourself into.

i never said that India did right by kashmiris. Ofcourse India robbed kashmiris of their homeland, but we are talking about ethnonationalism here, and especially assamese one.

you can't even argue. and have to resort to these cheap side tricks to make yourself look good.

its alright, you can stop responding. Your heart won't stop. lol.

Rey scumbag. Read how india treated north eastersn - how many women it raped there, how many peopel it killed there.

How can you read about assam without talking about the biggest military power there. You are morally bankrupt so you ignore the biggest bully and go after smaller one. Fcking scumbag.

https://reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/research/files/Marginal%20on%20the%20map_%20Hidden%20wars%20and%20hidden%20media%20in%20northeast%20India.pdf

If you read the link tears will come to eyes. how india blockaded press in north east for years. 

"A closer look at the numbers reveal that in the last five years (2005- January 2011), a larger number of civilians have been killed and families affected in the Northeast (1,772) when compared to Kashmir (1,139)."

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey scumbag. Read how india treated north eastersn - how many women it raped there, how many peopel it killed there.

How can you read about assam without talking about the biggest military power there. You are morally bankrupt so you ignore the biggest bully and go after smaller one. Fcking scumbag.

https://reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/research/files/Marginal%20on%20the%20map_%20Hidden%20wars%20and%20hidden%20media%20in%20northeast%20India.pdf

I know all that idiot. I'm asking you if you support assamese identity based genocide. you are shamelessly trying to argue around this, by throwing info at me that is irrelevant to this discussion.

I didn't claim that Indian union is a saint. you claimed that I did. its all in your silly brain. stop filling it with useless filth and try to deal with the world as is, instead of going off on flights of fancy. lol

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I know all that idiot. I'm asking you if you support assamese identity based genocide. you are shamelessly trying to argue around this, by throwing info at me that is irrelevant to this discussion.

I didn't claim that Indian union is a saint. you claimed that I did. its all in your silly brain. stop filling it with useless filth and try to deal with the world as is, instead of going off on flights of fancy. lol

Noone supports genocide or killers. But going after assamese as "savages" and indina union as mollycollding saints shows your moral bankruptcy.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you read the link tears will come to eyes. how india blockaded press in north east for years. 

"A closer look at the numbers reveal that in the last five years (2005- January 2011), a larger number of civilians have been killed and families affected in the Northeast (1,772) when compared to Kashmir (1,139)."

so Bengali genocides, and millions of bengalis who are forced into detention centers, some of whom died there, dont move you?

its okay if indigenous people kill, because they are forced to kill, because they have no brain of their own. is that what you are saying?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so Bengali genocides, and millions of bengalis who are forced into detention centers, some of whom died there, dont move you?

its okay if indigenous people kill, because they are forced to kill, because they have no brain of their own. is that what you are saying?

Yes they move me. and i blame indian govt - the largest armed force there as responsible.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Noone supports genocide or killers. But going after assamese as "savages" and indina union as mollycollding saints shows your moral bankruptcy.

again, I dont have the patience to teach you basic history of the assamese nationalist movement. Its a diverse movement, united only in the goal of assamese identity and land (whose claims vary depending on which faction you talk to). There are factions that support the indian union within this movement, and the factions that are against it.

what both factions agree upon is, that the bengalis have no place in NE. do you support that stand, on the basis that Assamese deserve their own land? and what happens to bengalis who lived there for centuries?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

again, I dont have the patience to teach you basic history of the assamese nationalist movement. Its a diverse movement, united only in the goal of assamese identity and land (whose claims vary depending on which faction you talk to). There are factions that support the indian union within this movement, and the factions that are against it.

what both factions agree upon is, that the bengalis have no place in NE. do you support that stand, on the basis that Assamese deserve their own land? and what happens to bengalis who lived there for centuries?

No - they had problem with bengalis migrating recently - like past few decades. Not with bengalis living there for centuries. you think so low of people especially if they are locals. fcking scumbag.