Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. Because they don't have to. 

why dont they have to? riddle me this fcker? how does a 2 crore people genocide 25 crore neighbours and dont even need to come to peace to them? your answer is LOL? thats your answer? piece of $hit.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No you justify MURDER when you give a free pass to the one who is actual enabler of it.

Roundabout way of saying that you do support genocide of Bengalis. 

I never justified India's murders. But you seem to be in shock after coming to terms with how cruel ethnic nationalism can get. 

Especially that photographer in that video is your kind. An ethnonationalist most likely.  Enjoy the fruits of your ideology. Lol

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Roundabout way of saying that you do support genocide of Bengalis. 

I never justified India's murders. But you seem to be in shock after coming to terms with how cruel ethnic nationalism can get. 

Especially that photographer in that video is your kind. An ethnonationalist most likely.  Enjoy the fruits of your ideology. Lol

No - that photographer is an INDIAN like you. It is INDIA which gave him the idea he can murder a people of 250 million next door and get away with it. If assam and bengal were two ethnic nations living next to next there is no chance of that happening.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

why dont they have to? riddle me this fcker? how does a 2 crore people genocide 25 crore neighbours and dont even need to come to peace to them? your answer is LOL? thats your answer? piece of $hit.

Yeah your question is *** silly. Go ask Assamese next time. 

It's also dangerous because it's solution is to create competing ethnicities playing up 2cr vs 25cr, and pretending like everything will work out fine. 

For all the outrage you show at others for lack of moral character, your lack of it is evident.

You refuse to condemn a clear case of genocidal ideology, instead demand that conditions be created so that genocides won't happen. Who creates those conditions fuckface? 

Is India gonna break up just beacuse you wished it? What should people do in the meanwhile?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - that photographer is an INDIAN like you. It is INDIA which gave him the idea he can murder a people of 250 million next door and get away with it. If assam and bengal were two ethnic nations living next to next there is no chance of that happening.

Lol. Clutching at straws again. You can stop arguing sh1t, since clearly I'm the one feeding you context while you are simply repeating tired old arguments of 'india bad' 

Let me guess, you use a lot of my words and arguments in this db, but you can't become me. You are not that bright or kind or decent. You are an ethnonationalist scum. 

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yeah your question is *** silly. Go ask Assamese next time. 

It's also dangerous because it's solution is to create competing ethnicities playing up 2cr vs 25cr, and pretending like everything will work out fine. 

For all the outrage you show at others for lack of moral character, your lack of it is evident.

You refuse to condemn a clear case of genocidal ideology, instead demand that conditions be created so that genocides won't happen. Who creates those conditions fuckface? 

Is India gonna break up just beacuse you wished it? What should people do in the meanwhile?

hahahaha - you have no answer. I dont make judgements based on my wishes you scumbag. I make it on MORALS. thats something you fully lack.

Language nationalism is not a genocidal idelogy - thats a comical take. Thats the norm in the world and thats how nation states were formed.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. Clutching at straws again. You can stop arguing sh1t, since clearly I'm the one feeding you context while you are simply repeating tired old arguments of 'india bad' 

Let me guess, you use a lot of my words and arguments in this db, but you can't become me. You are not that bright or kind or decent. You are an ethnonationalist scum. 

hahahaha.  what happened to detentions due to assamese ? I want to see your escape against this post of mine 

"you bought up ra...hahaha. You fcking bout up detention centers - i never mentioned it. You fixed blame on assamese when they have done nothing to run it. And now you say how is it relevant ? scumbag. devious scumbag. crook."

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha.  what happened to detentions due to assamese ? I want to see your escape against this post of mine 

"you bought up ra...hahaha. You fcking bout up detention centers - i never mentioned it. You fixed blame on assamese when they have done nothing to run it. And now you say how is it relevant ? scumbag. devious scumbag. crook."

you are so fcuking dumb.

atleast I'll teach you how to put someone on ignore, by putting you on ignore. lol. see and learn.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are so fcuking dumb.

atleast I'll teach you how to put someone on ignore, by putting you on ignore. lol. see and learn.

hahahahahahaha - narsi ga. Now you come back to that comical narsi. Go learn some real knowledge ra idiot. aa halwa gaadi deggara modhalettav politics gurinchi.

narsi  tweet for you "its complicated" - home ministry runs detention camps but we cant blame them its complicated antu koosav. Assam history complicated anta. How can 2 crore people do genocide 25 crore anta " naakem thelusu ask assamese" - its complicated. Indian govt headed by modi will fix it while assamese are genocidal.