Asalu aa thread lo em jarigindhi

TOM_BHAYYA

Just now, veerigadu said:

Ledhu that identity will live on in the form of my kids and grandkids. 

Ne kids or grandkids ne laga varnasankaram chesi vivaham cheskunte Inka em untundi ne kulam, nuvvu chaste valle ninnu kalchedi

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ne kids or grandkids ne laga varnasankaram chesi vivaham cheskunte Inka em untundi ne kulam, nuvvu chaste valle ninnu kalchedi

We are a patriarchal soceity. Father seed is important. Ravana Brahma is half Brahmin but he is still respected as Brahmin. Idhi antheee. Vibishanudddu same. He is one of the chiranjeevis. Neeku Ardham ayye Chance ledhu leee. Li888 theesukooo

We are a patriarchal soceity. Father seed is important. Ravana Brahma is half Brahmin but he is still respected as Brahmin. Idhi antheee. 

Kuturu varnasankaram cheste alludni champestaava

• Upvote 1

I’m proud of my roots yet I’m not that narrow minded. It’s her choice. 

lol. the cognitive dissonance is very strong on this one.

your identity will die with you then.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I’m proud of my roots yet I’m not that narrow minded. It’s her choice. 

Koothuru varnasankaram cheste, low caste alludi chete chiti manta pettinchukuntava, leka koduku puttedaka 10 gudena

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Kuturu varnasankaram cheste alludni champestaava

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

anthe ga mari.

You guys are so insecure about your safety. Get over yourself. I guess you need to build some courage and self respect. It’s sad that you guys live with such a pathetic mindset encompassed with fear.

56 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yuddam jarigindii..... 

Pulkas ki jaffas ki BCs ki madyalo evar pedda caste pundakors ani apudu maa jihadi @Raven_Rayes gadochi petrol posadu..... To divide hindus and unite muslimms

First India lo pacha cartel ni bonda pettali for that to happen no party should help them in 2024, janasena and BJP should not join them.. that will be end of Pacha party, Judiciary lo kuda pulka gallu chala mandi retire aipotharu by end of 2029.. inka only money power/ media untadi adi kuda weak aipothadi.. then we can have healthy politics is telugu states..

You guys are so insecure about your safety. Get over yourself. I guess you need to build some courage and self respect. It’s sad that you guys live with such a pathetic mindset encompassed with fear.

Fear kadu disgust, that people like you live in our society. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. the cognitive dissonance is very strong on this one.

your identity will die with you then.

Identity is not physical. You won’t understand these technical faculties. Take it easy. 

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

We are a patriarchal soceity. Father seed is important. Ravana Brahma is half Brahmin but he is still respected as Brahmin. Idhi antheee. Vibishanudddu same. He is one of the chiranjeevis. Neeku Ardham ayye Chance ledhu leee. Li888 theesukooo

artham cheskotaaniki emundhi bochhu.  since tellollu/nallollu social circle lo povatam kastam.. so ila identity kosam, mythology ni serious teeskunnattu self brainwash cheskoni paakulaading. anthe ga.

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

First India lo pacha cartel ni bonda pettali for that to happen no party should help them in 2024, janasena and BJP should not join them.. that will be end of Pacha party, Judiciary lo kuda pulka gallu chala mandi retire aipotharu by end of 2029.. inka only money power/ media untadi adi kuda weak aipothadi.. then we can have healthy politics is telugu states..

Reddy ga puttananduku garva paduthunna ane @veerigadu ni em anakunda pacha kartel meeda padataventi? Ante manam kuda aa varghaniki chendina varena.

• Upvote 1