Asalu aa thread lo em jarigindhi

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Identity is not physical. You won’t understand these technical faculties. Take it easy. 

Ante koduku putter daka 10gude koothuru varnasankaram cheste alludu cheta chiti manta pettinchukovi

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Reddy ga puttananduku garva paduthunna ane @veerigadu ni em anakunda pacha kartel meeda padataventi? Ante manam kuda aa varghaniki chendina varena.

Nenu topic choodaledu Pulkas unnaru ani vachi post chesa.. asala mana pulka galla DB ne kada idi antha mandi unnaru meeru yesukondi.. naa agenda only to help my dear pulks brothers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You guys are so insecure about your safety. Get over yourself. I guess you need to build some courage and self respect. It’s sad that you guys live with such a pathetic mindset encompassed with fear.

safety of what? you are trying to pass off as some wise person, who has found the perfect balance of community and individualism, but what I see is regressive attitudes being presented as the only way forward to build communities that matter.

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Reddy ga puttananduku garva paduthunna ane @veerigadu ni em anakunda pacha kartel meeda padataventi? Ante manam kuda aa varghaniki chendina varena.

I’m proud of mine as much as your ashamed of your roots. Let’s call it even 

Just now, kdapparao said:

Nenu topic choodaledu Pulkas unnaru ani vachi post chesa.. asala mana pulka galla DB ne kada idi antha mandi unnaru meeru yesukondi.. naa agenda only to help my dear pulks brothers

Anduke pacha kamalru ochaya? Pulkala kulahankaraam kanipistundi kani Reddyla kulahankaraam kanipinchada?

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Anduke pacha kamalru ochaya? Pulkala kulahankaraam kanipistundi kani Reddyla kulahankaraam kanipinchada?

Sare gani .. idi choodu oka sari

• First India lo pacha cartel ni bonda pettali for that to happen no party should help them in 2024, janasena and BJP should not join them.. that will be end of Pacha party, Judiciary lo kuda pulka gallu chala mandi retire aipotharu by end of 2029.. inka only money power/ media untadi adi kuda weak aipothadi.. then we can have healthy politics is telugu states..

Just now, veerigadu said:

I’m proud of mine as much as your ashamed of your roots. Let’s call it even 

that's not even. that you putting words in pilli's mouth. what's their to be proud or be ashamed of any roots?

if you want to be proud of your roots without any material benefit from it, you are just a sucker.

Just now, kdapparao said:

Sare gani .. idi choodu oka sari

• First India lo pacha cartel ni bonda pettali for that to happen no party should help them in 2024, janasena and BJP should not join them.. that will be end of Pacha party, Judiciary lo kuda pulka gallu chala mandi retire aipotharu by end of 2029.. inka only money power/ media untadi adi kuda weak aipothadi.. then we can have healthy politics is telugu states..

Guaranteed neku pacha kamalru antaav, sare dobbeyi thread lonchi

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Identity is not physical. You won’t understand these technical faculties. Take it easy. 

There's nothing to understand. Its just insecure people trying to form a community based on bs myth.

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Guaranteed neku pacha kamalru antaav, sare dobbeyi thread lonchi

Yenduku bro nenu chepina danilo tappu yemi undi mana VP CJI all will be retired by 2029 Dramoji tata will be very old Boothu kitty will be driedup from his funds mostly.. BR naidu maha news might not sustain.. all pilla judiciary batch will be retired .. mostly money will be driedup as Bramaravathi scam won’t be executed.. so pacha cartel will be dead by 2029 yemantavu.. 2024 pacha party loss will liberty my pulka tammulu.. I am waiting for that day

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You really think I give 2 phuckssss about what you think lol. Silly fellowssss

you obviously do. that's why you post in this db. to tell yourself that your regressive bs is infact high sounding wisdom.

edho pedda IEEE association level lo feel avtunnav ga caste ni. lol.

feel aythey ayyav. bochhu. bayata ki chepte ilanti reactions tappav.