Asalu aa thread lo em jarigindhi

TOM_BHAYYA

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Yenduku bro nenu chepina danilo tappu yemi undi mana VP CJI all will be retired by 2029 Dramoji tata will be very old Boothu kitty will be driedup from his funds mostly.. BR naidu maha news might not sustain.. all pilla judiciary batch will be retired .. mostly money will be driedup as Bramaravathi scam won’t be executed.. so pacha cartel will be dead by 2029 yemantavu.. 2024 pacha party loss will liberty my pulka tammulu.. I am waiting for that day

akkada okadu reddy ani proud ani open ga telling. nuvvu inka pachha gichha anukunta. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

akkada okadu reddy ani proud ani open ga telling. nuvvu inka pachha gichha anukunta. lol.

Bro ee pacha cartel valla ne mana telugu states ila aipoyinai.. cast feeling povalasindi

penchi poshinde

mana pacha cartel.. the day pacha caretl ends new golden era of Telugu states will begin

Just now, kdapparao said:

Bro ee pacha cartel valla ne mana telugu states ila aipoyinai.. cast feeling povalasindi

penchi poshinde

mana pacha cartel.. the day pacha caretl ends new golden era of Telugu states will begin

lol.

16 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Anduke pacha kamalru ochaya? Pulkala kulahankaraam kanipistundi kani Reddyla kulahankaraam kanipinchada?

its okay to feel proud of their caste ani already halwa gaaru selavichharu.. inka dalesteyn already wears his caste on his sleeve, now new addition veerigaadu. edho pedda key to life kanukkunnattu build up. malli building caste structures. siggu anedhi ledhu

ilanti jokers ni serious teeskodam kooda waste.

3 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Lol yemi undi le bro aa siddartha college inka xyz collegelaki poi soodu ee pacha mafia students ni yela train chesthado telsuthadi

I don't care bro. nenu oorikey poddu pokunda ikkada post chesthunna.

over ga naa deggara thoka aadisthey, cut chesta. adhi ye caste yedhava aina sare.

caste meedha mamakaram unna lavda gaallu anyway edagaleru.

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You guys are so insecure about your safety. Get over yourself. I guess you need to build some courage and self respect. It’s sad that you guys live with such a pathetic mindset encompassed with fear.

its you who is insecure about his place in this world, and wants to cling to identity to give meaning to your life.

all that pretense about honesty, and you are not even honest to yourself.

inside you are quaking in fear of being left alone in this world.

I, on the other hand, brave enough to be alone forever.

49 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Fear kadu disgust, that people like you live in our society. 

no need for disgust. if you avoid India, you can avoid these losers. these guys with their pea brain can't do sh1t in the US, beyond silly caste associations.

I just feel bad for India.