Easy to spot a right winger. ela ante..

Raven_Rayes

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 I even put out a thread for you, as a show of peace.

but you are so needlessly hot all the time.

i hate your telugu culture ra. nuvvu entha arichina, I don't care. I was born in it too. don't try to convince me of the greatness of a stupid culture. I have no use for it. I completely reject it, even though I don't understand it completely.

why? because its a waste of my time to try and understand it. But I don't hate Andhra or anyone. I don't love anyone also.

Telugu culture endhi as if it something static laga. Is there any relation to telugu culture of 40 years ago and now ? other than caste everything changed - clothing, names, dance forms.

You just think you are something. First learn to love thy neighbour. They are not monsters and neither are you a saint.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu culture endhi as if it something static laga. Is there any relation to telugu culture of 40 years ago and now ? other than caste everything changed - clothing, names, dance forms.

You just think you are something. First learn to love thy neighbour. They are not monsters and neither are you a saint.

You may not be a saint. I am. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

sar-sarley.gif

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

telugu culture endho neekey teliyali. I enjoy watching people interact from a distance, whether its traditional interaction, or some other new age type stuff. i don't want to be pushed into the middle.

I don't love my neighbour. I just respect his right to do whatever he wants to inside his own home.

a neighbour of mine saw clients through the day. do I care to lecture her on her choice of work? nope. I, in fact, defended her in a hall meeting. but she was forced to leave anyway.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

telugu culture endho neekey teliyali. I enjoy watching people interact from a distance, whether its traditional interaction, or some other new age type stuff. i don't want to be pushed into the middle.

I don't love my neighbour. I just respect his right to do whatever he wants to inside his own home.

a neighbour of mine saw clients through the day. do I care to lecture her on her choice of work? nope. I, in fact, defended her in a hall meeting. but she was forced to leave anyway.

ikkada " telugu culture endho neekey theliyali" -  akkada " i hate telugu cutlure. You cant change me."

lightweight Picchal. No doubt you consistently support the worst causes.

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe funny thing is someone like @Raven_Rayes who constantly shills for those elitists in power - whether it be delhi or dora or brahmins or feudal reddies of RS - and who viciously hates on ordinary people or analyzes them to death like andhras or their middle class, agri castes, assamese or moplahs - fancies himself to be a "leftist".

Leftist is a label they use to hide their fangs. Many indians including this $hitty narsy fellow do not have the mental discipline to have a coherent right wing or lefit wing ideology. They are just casteists. Say anything getting benefited to kammas or andhras the same narsi will make a million posts burning with passion while acting like its "complex" whom to blame when thousands are killed.

THe only reason people like narsi or @Gnan_anna  irritate me is their potential to mislead others.

Take this guy @BAVA_BERRY - by all indication he is just a lumpen troll who doesn't understand most of what i write or even that narsi writes. But he thinks he is something above that because of all these sophisticated lefty words narsi employs. It prevents others from figuring out right things.

Thats how TG movement ran - using all leftist words to eventually put a dora and family at power. THe irony.

Nee badha endhi ra bammardhi...

6 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nee badha endhi ra bammardhi...

he wants me to love him, and be on his side.

I tell him that I'm not on anyone's side, but he not believing ba. lol.

I'm a little bit flattered by his need for my attention, but also annoying because the guy lacks any kind of nuance. its like talking to a brick wall. simply bouncing whatever we tell him, with no real commentary beyond the stale bs he sincerely believes in.

There's no attempt to look inwards, although plenty of screaming about how others are not arguing against themselves. lol.

I am working on an algorithm that detects how much salary a person draws based on what he posts on social media. but its very hard with these idiot IT types. hehe.. entha kotha rakam lo provoke chesina, same paatha chethha nay telling :(

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

reality ni vadilesi, ideas gurinchi maatladtharu.

adhi kooda notiki edhi vasthey adhi maatladtharu.

ye topic ayna sare.

Nenu inka football anukoni vachanu

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

societies have dissipated, destroyed themselves many times over by continuing to follow rules.

humans want a lot of things. To focus only on stability is oppressive to others who don't want stability. or want a different kind of stability.

example ?