Easy to spot a right winger. ela ante..

Raven_Rayes

THe funny thing is someone like @Raven_Rayes who constantly shills for those elitists in power - whether it be delhi or dora or brahmins or feudal reddies of RS - and who viciously hates on ordinary people or analyzes them to death like andhras or their middle class, agri castes, assamese or moplahs - fancies himself to be a "leftist".

Leftist is a label they use to hide their fangs. Many indians including this $hitty narsy fellow do not have the mental discipline to have a coherent right wing or lefit wing ideology. They are just casteists. Say anything getting benefited to kammas or andhras the same narsi will make a million posts burning with passion while acting like its "complex" whom to blame when thousands are killed.

THe only reason people like narsi or @Gnan_anna  irritate me is their potential to mislead others.

Take this guy @BAVA_BERRY - by all indication he is just a lumpen troll who doesn't understand most of what i write or even that narsi writes. But he thinks he is something above that because of all these sophisticated lefty words narsi employs. It prevents others from figuring out right things.

Thats how TG movement ran - using all leftist words to eventually put a dora and family at power. THe irony.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe funny thing is someone like @Raven_Rayes who constantly shills for those elitists in power - whether it be delhi or dora or brahmins or feudal reddies of RS - and who viciously hates on ordinary people or analyzes them to death like andhras or their middle class, agri castes, assamese or moplahs - fancies himself to be a "leftist".

Leftist is a label they use to hide their fangs. Many indians including this $hitty narsy fellow do not have the mental discipline to have a coherent right wing or lefit wing ideology. They are just casteists. Say anything getting benefited to kammas or andhras the same narsi will make a million posts burning with passion while acting like its "complex" whom to blame when thousands are killed.

THe only reason people like narsi or @Gnan_anna  irritate me is their potential to mislead others.

Take this guy @BAVA_BERRY - by all indication he is just a lumpen troll who doesn't understand most of what i write or even that narsi writes. But he thinks he is something above that because of all these sophisticated lefty words narsi employs. It prevents others from figuring out right things.

Thats how TG movement ran - using all leftist words to eventually put a dora and family at power. THe irony.

ezgif.com-gif-makerd95070a155f9b254.gif

• Haha 1

I'm not leftist, idiot.

I'm anarchist.

One day I will create a true decentralized market that works. that's my life goal. Not shilling for silly ethnic groups trying to one up each other in an endless pointless cycle of bs political posturing.

ofcourse other goals include, growing 50cm taller, extend lifespan by 100yrs, settle down in another planet. but all these are impossible in a world where facebook engineers are paid 500k. So I'm forced to create my own currency. not bitcoin, which is stupid. and not a real currency.

since I'm not good enough to do it, I spend my time here, spitting on myself for not being good enough. Waiting to see if someone can actually say something remotely insulting to me. But so far, all of you sound like babies to me, whining for my attention.

So stop whining, and go fight for what you want. I'm not the one stopping you from doing anything. your reaction to what I say is just juvenile. you realise that this is just an online conversation, and I'm only posting very lightly.

viciously hates on ordinary people or analyzes them to death like andhras or their middle class, agri castes, assamese or moplahs - fancies himself to be a "leftist".

all projection. I didn't analyze Andhras to death. I only made one offhand comment. stop whining, and may be you can think of something to say that can move the conversation.

Take this guy @BAVA_BERRY - by all indication he is just a lumpen troll who doesn't understand most of what i write or even that narsi writes.

There's nothing to understand. and I wish I did what bavaberry does, instead of actually trying to engage with you. but I'm not wired like that. Plus there's nothing useful whatever you write or whatever I write. Its all handwaving bs.

that you think you are saying something important, is what is wrong with you.

you don't know even basic facts on the topic we rant on. even after being called out several times for your lack of info or your stupid logic, you want to keep the conversation going on your terms. That's the thing idiot, you can't control the conversation with me. It's never gonna happen. I'm in fact smarter than you are. I say this with utmost humility, and a bit of shame too. Just learn to shut up. and laugh sometimes. it helps.

• Upvote 2

@Telugodura456

"New Growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old" - Guru Laghima (Legend of Korra)

I want to destroy all cultures. create environment where they are subsumed by new ones.

haha.. don't waste your time with me.

@Telugodura456 I even put out a thread for you, as a show of peace.

but you are so needlessly hot all the time.

i hate your telugu culture ra. nuvvu entha arichina, I don't care. I was born in it too. don't try to convince me of the greatness of a stupid culture. I have no use for it. I completely reject it, even though I don't understand it completely.

why? because its a waste of my time to try and understand it. But I don't hate Andhra or anyone. I don't love anyone also.

ofcourse if you wanna shout on Indians in a different forum, do let me know. I can be your greatest wingman. Stop saying meaningless bs like I love India.

dude, literally most of what you type, you seem to have stolen from what I used to post before. and how did I suddenly become pro India? Just because I said Amaravati is a stupid idea? grow up man.

Everything I tell me about myself is a million times worse than anything you can ever say about me..

so if you want to insult me, the best thing to do is to be quiet, and let me insult myself.

see ya, fcuker. :)

On 10/4/2021 at 11:38 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

reality ni vadilesi, ideas gurinchi maatladtharu.

adhi kooda notiki edhi vasthey adhi maatladtharu.

ye topic ayna sare.

that's correct and also it is correct for left wingers..

On 10/4/2021 at 11:44 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

marriage ante - daaniki oka ideal untadhi

desham ante - daaniki okati

matham ante - daaniki okati

family ante - daaniki okati

itla 1000rules tho vaallu narakam anubhavisthu, pakkollani ee pyramid scheme loki toseyaali ani tapatra paduthu untaru.

because human is a social animal.. if they stick to one set of rules that were tried and worked, the chances are that their known society will continue to exist.. basically human don't want drastic changes.. nothing wrong with it..

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

that's correct and also it is correct for left wingers..

there's a difference between having grand visions based on some central ideas, and completely avoiding reality and living only in ideas.

RW have avoided reality of poverty and extreme inequality, and insist that less govt intervention will automatically erase poverty, even after having been proven wrong over and over.

modern left is the same ani oppukunna kadha.

but radical left movements focus purely on the condition of people, and not some grand idea of liberty.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

because human is a social animal.. if they stick to one set of rules that were tried and worked, the chances are that their known society will continue to exist.. basically human don't want drastic changes.. nothing wrong with it..

societies have dissipated, destroyed themselves many times over by continuing to follow rules.

humans want a lot of things. To focus only on stability is oppressive to others who don't want stability. or want a different kind of stability.