Why Prakash Raj is an outsider to me for purposes of MAA president

Telugodura456

Not because his mother tongue is kannada or he acts in other languages. But even after years and years of telugu movie acting he still cannot deliver dialogues like a telugu native person. he is just like another sayaji shinde. He is welcome to act in telugu movies and make money.  But i dont beleive in his rubbish that he loves telugu kalamathalli etc. He doesnt love it enough to change his diction. Its just another career move for him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vishnu is also outsider no, he is born in chennai 

but he acts like a telugu native boy. So it makes him representative. Most people are happy to welcome talent from everywhere. But when it comes to who represents them - they want to see themselves in that person within some parameters. 

With Prakash raj you can tell almost every minute of his acting that he is not native. This does not mean his action is not enjoyable .

Kota acted in hindi movies but is kota contesting to be president of hindi film industry.

Look at johnny lever - telugu native guy but he delivers hindi dialogues like a hindi native guy. so it is possible to change diction if you  put in efforts. But prakash raj never cared.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

but he acts like a telugu native boy. So it makes him representative. Most people are happy to welcome talent from everywhere. But when it comes to who represents them - they want to see themselves in that person within some parameters. 

With Prakash raj you can tell almost every minute of his acting that he is not native. This does not mean his action is not enjoyable .

Kota acted in hindi movies but is kota contesting to be president of hindi film industry.

Look at johnny lever - telugu native guy but he delivers hindi dialogues like a hindi native guy. so it is possible to change diction if you  put in efforts. But prakash raj never cared.

prakash raj big hypocrite

he contested in karnataka as mp candidate

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. prakash raj eppudu nee antha visham aythey kakkaledhu TG meedha.

TG endhuku theesukocchavura. Nenu perifgindhi TG lo. Naaku chuttalunnaru/most of my relatives unnaru.

TG dora M cheekevadivi dont use shoulders of ordinary telangana people to shoot. You are sucker of elitist people.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

TG endhuku theesukocchavura. Nenu perifgindhi TG lo. Naaku chuttalunnaru/most of my relatives unnaru.

TG dora M cheekevadivi dont use shoulders of ordinary telangana people to shoot. You are sucker of elitist people.

lol. maa association undedhi hyd lo ra. hyd ekkada undhi? hmmm.. marchipoya.. neeku telusa? hehe..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. maa association undedhi hyd lo ra. hyd ekkada undhi? hmmm.. marchipoya.. neeku telusa? hehe..

yea "hehe" inka 10ge. I gave reasons here if you can disco disco them. I know you wont. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Outsider evadu, insider evadu anedi iga poi poi nuvve chepali @Telugodura456

reasona cheppkadhara langa. Disco chethaithe chey - nee deggara better points unte nene maaratha. Aaa narsi gaadini enekesuku raa maaka.

yea "hehe" inka 10ge. I gave reasons here if you can disco disco them. I know you wont. 

you first disco with your 'regular' TG brothers. fill me in how it goes.

• Haha 1

reasona cheppkadhara langa. Disco chethaithe chey - nee deggara better points unte nene maaratha. Aaa narsi gaadini enekesuku raa maaka.

nee reason nak enduku ra underwear ga…

akariki Nuv kuda local, non-local antunav ante inthakante comedy einkemundi, malli daniki reason okati…

Pakkai jarugu bhai…side side..

• Haha 2

Just now, Sword_KanthaRao said:

nee reason nak enduku ra underwear ga…

akariki Nuv kuda local, non-local antunav ante inthakante comedy einkemundi, malli daniki reason okati…

Pakkai jarugu bhai…side side..

yea "outsider" for purposes of becoming representative of telugu film industry.

52 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not because his mother tongue is kannada or he acts in other languages. But even after years and years of telugu movie acting he still cannot deliver dialogues like a telugu native person. he is just like another sayaji shinde. He is welcome to act in telugu movies and make money.  But i dont beleive in his rubbish that he loves telugu kalamathalli etc. He doesnt love it enough to change his diction. Its just another career move for him.

Coreest dora.... On other hand Snow babu diction is ferfect with awesome ferformance.

Monna taleem sorry saleem cinema chusi impressed

• Haha 2