Started restaurant at my hometown in india

DesiPokiri

5 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Angry vunte .. nuvvu active or passive partner ayena long run lo kastame 

It’s okay being angry sometimes on dogs, I treat humans pretty well though.. but dogs gate bayate.

and I am doing business with humans not dogs so I am okay 

3 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

maa PAYTM's ki 5Rs ki meals pathakalantivi em levaaa mee restaurent lo 

Jagan anna jeethale ivvatle inka memu 5 rupees meals icchi jagan anna ki receipts panpisthe hand istadu 

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Congrats & Good luck...

But remember one thing restaurant and hotel industry kathi meeda saamu laantidhi, edoh rendu IT jobs parallel ga manage chesinatha easy kaadhu..

Yeah working hard me and my uncle, our family has 30 years business experience 

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

It’s okay being angry sometimes on dogs, I treat humans pretty well though.. but dogs gate bayate.

maa PAYTM grama simhalanu raanivvakapothe memu voppukom Y1rvdFP.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I started a business and am happy with that. Wish cheyyalekpothe pakkaki po edupu deniki ra.. I don’t have any cassette feeing like you, pakkak poyi aaduko po dog breed ga

I studied in one of the Engg Colleges in Vijayawada. They have strict policy on which caste is allowed into the restaurant. Thats why I am asking this question. TDP became extinct for that reason is a different thing.

What I want to make sure is, if you too follow that model, both you and your business will face 23,May,2019.

Blood and breed ani ginjukoomaaku... CBN sankanaakipooyi naatte nuvvu ne business kooda pothaadhi..

Respect to learn humans.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

In business , every one treat same respect .. Atena DOG laga bark chestundi nuvvu .. go and check above messages 

Go and get some rest man ..

Just now, ysshakeela said:

I studied in one of the Engg Colleges in Vijayawada. They have strict policy on which caste is allowed into the restaurant. Thats why I am asking this question. TDP became extinct for that reason is a different thing.

What I want to make sure is, if you too follow that model, both you and your business will face 23,May,2019.

Blood and breed ani ginjukoomaaku... CBN sankanaakipooyi naatte nuvvu ne business kooda pothaadhi..

Respect to learn humans.

Rei nuvve breed breed ani posts vesav nenedho happy post esukunte, I don’t have gajji like you.. stay outside dogs

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

In business , every one treat same respect .. Atena DOG laga bark chestundi nuvvu .. go and check above messages 

Go and get some rest man ..

Why are you bu-tt hurt when I comment on other guy who brings caste out of nowhere in to this ? Preach him frst before coming to me , and I repeat I don’t respect dogs who are caste in everything even in food, gate bayate

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Jagan anna jeethale ivvatle inka memu 5 rupees meals icchi jagan anna ki receipts panpisthe hand istadu 

maa jalaganna hand ivvadu kavalante muddu istaadu ledante netthina cheyi pedathaadu ob15mC.gif

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why are you bu-tt hurt when I comment on other guy who brings caste out of nowhere in to this ? Preach him frst before coming to me , and I repeat I don’t respect dogs who are caste in everything even in food, gate bayate

When other I asked I said only No 

Go and check

Even DOG will not respect you . Like the way you behaves , Karma will get back to you  

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Rei nuvve breed breed ani posts vesav nenedho happy post esukunte, I don’t have gajji like you.. stay outside dogs

Cheppanu gaa sanka naaki poothaavu...manushulani avamaanisthe..

CBN and TDP paristhithi choosthe ardham kaavatleedha?

Next Yesu Reddy gaadu,

• Upvote 1