Started restaurant at my hometown in india

DesiPokiri

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

I studied in one of the Engg Colleges in Vijayawada. They have strict policy on which caste is allowed into the restaurant. Thats why I am asking this question. TDP became extinct for that reason is a different thing.

What I want to make sure is, if you too follow that model, both you and your business will face 23,May,2019.

Blood and breed ani ginjukoomaaku... CBN sankanaakipooyi naatte nuvvu ne business kooda pothaadhi..

Respect to learn humans.

I respect humans not dogs like you who brings caste in everything 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

When other I asked I said only No 

Go and check

Even DOG will not respect you . Like the way you behaves , Karma will get back to you  

Lol née edupu entra babu, karma will get back to everyone and you too as we kill many chicken and goat for our living , so it’s okay I ll take that karma for kicking out a disrespectful and mannerless dogs 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I respect humans not dogs like you who brings caste in everything 

Adenti start chesindi nuvve kada intaku mundu .. so that other guy asked the same question.. that’s called karma is repenting you 

Adenti start chesindi nuvve kada intaku mundu .. so that other guy asked the same question.. that’s called karma is repenting you 

Em matladuthunbav ra I didn’t start it aina neetho discussion pakkaki po

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Lol née edupu entra babu, karma will get back to everyone and you too as we kill many chicken and goat for our living , so it’s okay I ll take that karma for kicking out a disrespectful and mannerless dogs 

Babu .. Angry and crying nuvvu chestunnavu .. I don’t have any hate towards you .. Infact when you asked suggestion for name of hotel. I have contributed something in that thread . And you and myself don’t have any contradictions before so why should I cry on you .

4 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Cheppanu gaa sanka naaki poothaavu...manushulani avamaanisthe..

CBN and TDP paristhithi choosthe ardham kaavatleedha?

Next Yesu Reddy gaadu,

Née lanti pakkanodi meedha ediche edavalu tidithe nakem kadhule gaani mundhu née bathuku nuvvu chusuko annai

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Em matladuthunbav ra I didn’t start it aina neetho discussion pakkaki po

Evado okkadu pakkaki povali.. your arguing on unnecessary things .. enduku ni manchi mood ni off chesukuntavu .. you can also stop the conversation here 

Babu .. Angry and crying nuvvu chestunnavu .. I don’t have any hate towards you .. Infact when you asked suggestion for name of hotel. I have contributed something in that thread . And you and myself don’t have any contradictions before so why should I cry on you .

I am not angry and I never cried on anyone , you both came and started crying on my happy post. Go back n read the discussion who brought the caste first etc.. annam tinevadiki caste enti bloody fools

• Upvote 1

Evado okkadu pakkaki povali.. your arguing on unnecessary things .. enduku ni manchi mood ni off chesukuntavu .. you can also stop the conversation here 

Frst oka comment veyyakudadhu, okadu vesaka musukoni undakudadhu

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Frst oka comment veyyakudadhu, okadu vesaka musukoni undakudadhu

Unknown forum lo 100 comments chestaru .. repu 100 mandi Vanda comments antaru.. restaurant lo taste baledu ani or cost ekuva ani .. andariki ila balupu to answer ivvu ba 

Unknown forum lo 100 comments chestaru .. repu 100 mandi Vanda comments antaru.. restaurant lo taste baledu ani or cost ekuva ani .. andariki ila balupu to answer ivvu ba 

Rey vutthine kelikina aa shakeela gaadini addakunda yedho restaurant pettukunnanu wish chey manna vaadi meedha padthavendhira.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

I studied in one of the Engg Colleges in Vijayawada. They have strict policy on which caste is allowed into the restaurant. Thats why I am asking this question. TDP became extinct for that reason is a different thing.

What I want to make sure is, if you too follow that model, both you and your business will face 23,May,2019.

Blood and breed ani ginjukoomaaku... CBN sankanaakipooyi naatte nuvvu ne business kooda pothaadhi..

Respect to learn humans.

sollu story. Prathi okkadidhe idhe kadha - vijayawada vignan lo .....

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey vutthine kelikina aa shakeela gaadini addakunda yedho restaurant pettukunnanu wish chey manna vaadi meedha padthavendhira.

Bro , Manavadiki wish chedamani vachha .. edo satirical ga nenu comment chesa ..e thread lo ..he has taken too serious … and aruguing ..he is extending the unnecessary argument 

Bro , Manavadiki wish chedamani vachha .. edo satirical ga nenu comment chesa ..e thread lo ..he has taken too serious … and aruguing ..he is extending the unnecessary argument 

No his anger is genuine. And you reply to ysshakeela is confusing - it looks like you are taunting @DesiPokiri.

Evaraina forum ki vacchi - kashta paddanu save chesukunna money tho restaurant pedtha ante " andharu kulalki pedhtava " ani adgatam yendhi.