Started restaurant at my hometown in india

DesiPokiri

14 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Wish me good luck vaa.. 

db helped me in considering few names.. and also helped me to land in 3 jobs , if not for people who said they are working on multiple jobs I couldn’t have tried or had an interest to go for more. It’s been a productive month va very happy. 

@Sarvapindi baa née earphones tip working well instead of speakers and muting when needed , 2 meetings padthunnai oke time lo

Good luck and wish you all the best bro

Best of luck man , restaurant business is tough business to run .  

Lot of restaurants I know have closed down during covid time. Hopefully you can have a successful run for a long time 

19 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Wish me good luck vaa.. 

db helped me in considering few names.. and also helped me to land in 3 jobs , if not for people who said they are working on multiple jobs I couldn’t have tried or had an interest to go for more. It’s been a productive month va very happy. 

@Sarvapindi baa née earphones tip working well instead of speakers and muting when needed , 2 meetings padthunnai oke time lo

Good luck anna.. guntur ki ochinappudu 10githinalanukunte emanna db guys ki coupon code undha mari

7 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Best of luck man , restaurant business is tough business to run .  

Lot of restaurants I know have closed down during covid time. Hopefully you can have a successful run for a long time 

Thanks baa.. naa hometown lo ne, competition thakkuve, I am positive I ll make impact 

22 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

buradhalo dhigi dress ki buradha antindhi ani ante yetla?

This DB is to show the power of cassette. I think you are one of X'stian Yeddi or Royal cassette.

If you do not belong to one of them, sorry I respect you and sorry for hurting your peelings.

Atla yemi ledhu. If you are member you have as much rights as any to post and debate anything. All you need to participate here effectively is knowledge of english and telugu.

Evaro vere vaadu edho try chesthunnadu ani oohinchukuntu  mana character/behaviour ni 10ge pettadam kanna daridram inkoti ledhu.

Get rid of this fake victim mentality. There is notthing lacking to you.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:17 PM, DesiPokiri said:

Wish me good luck vaa.. 

All the best bro ! 

• Thanks 1