Amaravathi Smart City to Ghost City: someone please translate

Pulkapresident

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

which planet is this dubai in?

There's no need to knock on vijayawada to make your point, I guess. I find it a fairly decent city. way more densely populated than any of the emirates perhaps.

Climate is not something we can dispute on.

hard numbers are available for monthly averages , day average , night average , peak temperatures , humidity , etc. 

Atleast for the last 20 years 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you are too wedded to conservative notions of what makes an economy tick. You forget its the people.

Vijayawada will always have the chance to be a world class city in the future, given how ambitious its people are. They just need to focus on building their own city, their own structures, etc.

whether they can do it or not, time will tell. We can't blanket term so and so city as unliveable. when its a tightly packed lively teeming city with a decent local economy.

I never meant to disrespect them , I just said that vijaywada can never become something these  people envisioned as

It doesn't need to , it will always keep growing organically no matter whose incharge.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Climate is not something we can dispute on.

hard numbers are available for monthly averages , day average , night average , peak temperatures , humidity , etc. 

Atleast for the last 20 years 

I didn't feel anything in Vijayawada during summer 2019. and I didn't live in a/c rooms, but in train waiting halls, walking across the city, etc.

granted I was moving in and out regularly all along the chennai-kolkata route, I didnt find any particular discomfort in vijayawada with regards to climate.

6 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Akkada city ye ledhu ..ghost city avvaraniki…antha ppt lo soopettaru…elections lo oodipogane file delete chesesaru…..zero wastage policy and next election lo odipotham ane clarity..baboru vision alanti dhi

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

Akkada city ye ledhu ..ghost city avvaraniki…antha ppt lo soopettaru…elections lo oodipogane file delete chesesaru…..zero wastage policy and next election lo odipotham ane clarity..baboru vision alanti dhi

First oka 1000to 2000 acres ni develop chesi untey bagundedhi . 

7000 crores tho oka administration core vachedhi . Everything would have developed over time if there was a real potential

Aa real estate danda ento , jobs lekunda apartments kattadam ento , 60 km ventures vesi hype ivvadam ento. Malli Olympics , metro ani  thuglaq announcements 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

7000 crores tho oka administration core vachedhi . Everything would have developed over time if there was a real potential

Aa real estate danda ento , jobs lekunda apartments kattadam ento , 60 km ventures vesi hype ivvadam ento. Malli Olympics , metro ani  thuglaq announcements 

They did build the assembly, secretariat and high court… roads and drainage vesaaru… 3years lo Hyderabad ni replicate cheyyalante kashtam samara… it is taking 2-3 years to even build a big apartment… 

16 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

adantha nuvvu 'visionary' fan aithey ney artham avthundi.

pls contact futureofandhra for basic training. and pulkodura for advanced course on 'visionary CBN'.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

They did build the assembly, secretariat and high court… roads and drainage vesaaru… 3years lo Hyderabad ni replicate cheyyalante kashtam samara… it is taking 2-3 years to even build a big apartment… 

Naayana everything was paid for by center , basic structures oka achivement kaadhu . It's just a matter of Calling tenders and paying bills. 

Migatha vaatiki dabbulu evadu abba isthadu ?  Almost 1.1 lakh crores for just phase one 

8 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

1.09 lakh crore is the initial amount they planned to steal from rest of state. 

Self financing ani neethlu chepe batch should just take over the land from state govt and build it with private finance like Gurgaon 

Sir please don't post a thing..

I am investor of amaravthi from outside ... 

They intentionally blocked roads and cut street lights and electricity..

Ma lands memu private ga develop cheskuntamu Anna they didn't allow..

That was already discussed and mentioned done in 2019..

People here talk anything.. if you guys want take political revenge take on political parties not middle class people like us

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

People here talk anything.. if you guys want take political revenge take on political parties not middle class people like us

private ga ela develop allow chestaru vayya? whose land is it? CBN chesina promises antha meeru nirvarthisthaara develop chesaaka, for the owners of those lands?

15 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Ekkada kooda maa land maaku icheyandi ani proposal ledhu. I haven't seen a single person in so called  amaravathi jac asking for lands back

I will fully support return of land  return to its rightful owners since state has failed to keep its end of the bargain 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ee 'feeling' ento.. nee sutthhi aa telugodura gaadi sutthi ento.

own capital aney feeling vizag tho kooda raavochu bro. vizag is already an amazing city kooda.

1000000cr petti aa bommey kaavaali antey, nee dabbulu petti konukko.

dont ask for public money.

mee comedy lol

meeky center lo vunnaa hyd ok

ap ki vuntey edupu

6 hours ago, kfrockz said:

agree. It's not a financial destination. But it's an administrative destination. How would anyone expect an administrative destination to be at an edge of a state? Also, from what I understood, last government tried to make Northern AP region a corporate hub, Central AP an administrative Hub and Southern AP region a Industrial Hub. I still don't understand what's wrong with that idea. Of course, the Corporate and Industrial regulations would take a little more time because they need Central approvals on various things like env etc etc. But, I think the idea was good. @futureofandhra

nice way to put up

hate gang only knows to cry

moreover its new city

thats an oppurtunity

singapore govt involve ayindhi

kani vell edupu continuous

43 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ekkada kooda maa land maaku icheyandi ani proposal ledhu. I haven't seen a single person in so called  amaravathi jac asking for lands back

I will fully support return of land  return to its rightful owners since state has failed to keep its end of the bargain 

Ma land memu develop cheskuntamu ane proposal eh ledha ?

You are making twisted arguments..having farm land back is different to having assigned lands accessable to development..those are two different thing !

I purchased farm land for exchange of capital land..for future ventures.

If I get farm land back it is just 1.3 acres worth 1.45 crores which won't yeild that crop in any number of years.who in right mind will ask for farm land back ? 

Please don't make third person arguments if you are not the Investor..and just a paper reader.

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

private ga ela develop allow chestaru vayya? whose land is it? CBN chesina promises antha meeru nirvarthisthaara develop chesaaka, for the owners of those lands?

Cbn evadu vayya madhyalo.. 

Ma assigned land ki street lo power allow cheyi...

Roads block cheyakunda make them accessable ...