Amaravathi Smart City to Ghost City: someone please translate

Pulkapresident

Just now, kakatiya said:

Dude don't waste my time... You have a political opinion and I don't want to discuss politics here... I want my complaint to allow road access and run electricity lines that where used to be that's it..nothing more and nothing less.. 

If you have argument to make about land allotment process that is not the discussion here..why do you keep bringing in non related topics when the question here intentional blocking of Muncipal facilities that where available ...current government as part of there revenge plan... 

Why they want the city to go dark ? And don't use the words stfu and all, if you can't keep your temper and have to drop to use such language stop tagging me and get someone else to waste your time..do not waste my time 

I don't have a political opinion idiot. when you stop pretending like you have better things to do than talk to me, i won't use stfu. promise. lol.

you brought in land allocation process fcukface. not me. I'm asking you to follow through on that, instead of posing as if you have the divine right to comment on this topic because you are an 'investor'.

what would you use the power for? what is the land use agreement under which your land was alloted? There are much bigger issues here at play. you ranting about it on a db is just useless. try and read and understand what you have to do to make your investment worthwhile. The land still exists, its still yours. don't expect me to make your argument for you.

if your complaint is just no power, no roads, you are no better than an illiterate loser.

the analogy i gave is perfect for what you are demanding. Its not an anecdote (use dictionary).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Seriously you have to offend someone personally to make an argument ? And you abuse ..beacause the facts I proved don't align or put your religious chief minister in good light ?

What is the difference between those uneducated 5 rupees political Paytm batch and you ? .all those paid degrees gone waste.  Make some good use of that education,  at least by behaving civil and not using foul language in public forums. 

Not that I cannot use real foul words , but I don't even think you are mentally balanced (seriously) ..probably in some state of mental imbalance where your mind finds peace abusing some random account on internet. I actually feel sorry for you.

actually I have nothing against you. but I don't also feel bad saying all the things I said to you. its not personal. if you take it personal, I don't give a fcuk.

if you have argument put that forward, or stfu. all I see is uninformed petty idiot wanting others to see his pov, by shouting at them. good luck.

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

facts I proved don't align

what 'facts'? how are you guys even functional human beings in a society?

feel free to use Telugu if you are uncomfortable with English. I'm not your enemy. I don't hate you, but I'm not also not your slave to take whatever you say, and give nothing back. lol.

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Em matladutunnav? Their problem is that YCP government is preventing people from building in their assigned lands. Madhyalo TDP or CBN ekkadanunchi vacharu? 

Not just that he even made statement that no one made a protest or written request to have their lands back.. when I clarified him that these lands are allocated as part of exchange to their farm land. 

There was no single agitation during land allocation..but after the city was blocked of development and road access while electrricity is shut , people started agitation and they are continuing it even today 

People like these are having psycho fun assuming that these lands belong to one caste and they have to suffer 

Most business that where built in amaravthi road belongs to reddy community and they where affected by the blockage of amaravthi city ..and the land where invested by all communities ..because this is not an  apartment  venture but city.. if certain allotments where done illegally the government has all the right to block that allotment and at the least allow the remaining city instead of blocking entire town of amaravthi..

Instead of debating he resorted to use foul language in his later replies.

29 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

bringing in non related topics when the question here is intentional blocking of Muncipal facilities that where available prior?

have you actually tried to find out why its being blocked? you've said nothing about your land use, and what you would do with the power that you'll be provided. pretty sure you won't be allowed to build anything there until the status of Amaravati is clear.

if you are coolly assuming that its political vendetta, you don't understand politics at all. may be its the opposition that is keeping this amaravati on a limbo.

I'm not seeing anything informative in your rants, other than an entitlement to piece of land that you got assigned.

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what 'facts'? how are you guys even functional human beings in a society?

feel free to use Telugu if you are uncomfortable with English. I'm not your enemy. I don't hate you, but I'm not also not your slave to take whatever you say, and give nothing back. lol.

No one is enforcing a opinion here nor I challenged you for a duo on this topic. You either take it or ignore it.  You picked my response and started throwing tantrums using adjectives like "idiots" and so on.

You stooped to low to make personal abuses..just go and check your language on previous responses .  

And you can be a Grammer Nazi in your free time on someone else posts to boast your language skills. 

Your account has been blocked many times and you kept coming back only to break the community rules...if I where you , I would just stop coming to this forum as you cannot stick to the simple rule of "not abusing others, respectful to other posters". 

So a person who cannot stop himself from violating forum rules , stops by , recreates new account and lectures about not being "idiot " On that very forum.

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Not just that he even made statement that no one made a protest or written request to have their lands back.. when I clarified him that these lands are allocated as part of exchange to their farm land. 

dude when amaravati itself doesn't exist as it was envisioned, how can people be allowed to claim parcels of land? Once amaravati status becomes clear, everything solves itself.

ask CBN to drop the fcuking case. and then the negotiations can start.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude when amaravati itself doesn't exist as it was envisioned, how can people be allowed to claim parcels of land? Once amaravati status becomes clear, everything solves itself.

ask CBN to drop the fcuking case. and then the negotiations can start.

Amaravathi exist avvakapovadam enti? Eppudaina akkadiki vellava? 

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

No one is enforcing a opinion here nor I challenged you for a duo on this topic. You either take it or ignore it.  You picked my response and started throwing tantrums using adjectives like "idiots" and so on.

you asked me to not waste your time. lol. as if you are fcuking jeff bezos. is that your way of challenging someone to a discussion? lol.

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You stooped to low to make personal abuses..just go and check your language on previous responses .  

like i said I don't care. I felt that I didn't say anything out of the ordinary, and that it was well deserved. given your general arrogance.

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

And you can be a Grammer Nazi in your free time on someone else posts to boast your language skills. 

I wasn't being language nazi there, but it was a genuine suggestion.

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Your account has been blocked many times and you kept coming back only to break the community rules...if I where you , I would just stop coming to this forum as you cannot stick to the simple rule of "not abusing others, respectful to other posters". 

this community is trash. what rules?

stop pretending like you were respectful, idiot. lol. look into a mirror.

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

So a person who cannot stop himself from violating forum rules , stops by , recreates new account and lectures about not being "idiot " On that very forum.

all i see is these bs personal rants on me. Nothing related to the discussion that you are especially qualified to make, given that you are an 'investor'.

is this your idea of a discussion? whine and whine about being abused, when you are not even being abused?

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

nuvvu akkad nundey post chesthunnava enti? 10000 gb/s internet anta ga.

nuvvu think cheyyaka mundey post lu padipothunnai ga.. lol.

use your brain ra jaffa ga

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

have you actually tried to find out why its being blocked? you've said nothing about your land use, and what you would do with the power that you'll be provided. pretty sure you won't be allowed to build anything there until the status of Amaravati is clear.

if you are coolly assuming that its political vendetta, you don't understand politics at all. may be its the opposition that is keeping this amaravati on a limbo.

I'm not seeing anything informative in your rants, other than an entitlement to piece of land that you bought.

Are you living under a stone all these years.?

.don't you see the demands that are being made by the farmers in the ongoing agitation ?

One of the very first demand is to bring the access to the city ..they even blocked one of the main entrance to the assembly building and built a wall to prevent any public access and make that area unfit for any development. This is just an example near the secretary building itself.

The only time there was a case registered by amaravthi famers for assigned lands  came from a man by name Joseph jupudi 

..cid registered case and it came clear he was ysrcp student leader from a Mandal that don't even fall under the land allocation villages. 

A person who only gets info from a political stand point while calling everything else a false , will remain blind to the truth. 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Currently it is a few villages + few buildings +few enigneering colleges +empty fields .

Is it a bustling city where there's economic activity ? You decide 

Government karchu pedithey kadha city vasthundhi antavu , migatha areas sangathi enti ?  Meeru laksha kotlu pettukondi , memu babu dehi ani adukovala ? 

Aa laksha kotlu edho mee Jagan Reddy dagara vasool chesi amaravathi kattukovachu kadha ? 

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you asked me to not waste your time. lol. as if you are fcuking jeff bezos. is that your way of challenging someone to a discussion? lol.

like i said I don't care. I felt that I didn't say anything out of the ordinary, and that it was well deserved. given your general arrogance.

I wasn't being language nazi there, but it was a genuine suggestion.

this community is trash. what rules?

stop pretending like you were respectful, idiot. lol. look into a mirror.

all i see is these bs personal rants on me. Nothing related to the discussion that you are especially qualified to make, given that you are an 'investor'.

is this your idea of a discussion? whine and whine about being abused, when you are not even being abused?

Dude you just taught me a lesson on what will happen if we feed trolls. 

I actually feel bad for your mental state where you have to use condescending words with the person you are debating  to prove your point. 

So as per you, Jeff bezos is the only one entitled to use time as a valuable asset , while rest all belong to class of trash category. 

This is exactly how casteism and segregation works . Where one looks other down up on...and in this process of self trolling  you became irony of your own self while being critique of  bhramanism and caste entitlement . 

Good luck with that attitude ..you assume yourself as self made intellectual when in reality you made yourself a retard of ugliest form. I am sorry that world gets uglier with your Physical presence not just this discussion forum.  Hope Canada can git rid of some of its trash soon.

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Are you living under a stone all these years.?

.don't you see the demands that are being made by the farmers in the ongoing agitation ?

One of the very first demand is to bring the access to the city ..they even blocked one of the main entrance to the assembly building and built a wall to prevent any public access and make that area unfit for any development. This is just an example near the secretary building itself.

The only time there was a case registered by amaravthi famers for assigned lands  came from a man by name Joseph jupudi 

..cid registered case and it came clear he was ysrcp student leader from a Mandal that don't even fall under the land allocation villages. 

A person who only gets info from a political stand point while calling everything else a false , will remain blind to the truth. 

get to facts annayya. what is the status of AMRDA? That's where the entire problem lies.

there are still pending works on those assigned layouts that need to be completed, and for Jagan's Vizag capital plan to be ratified for you to start construction on those assigned lands.

there's no way private development can be allowed there, before govt giving up control over those lands, after it has provided the promised infra.

indulo political vendetta ani nuvvu chepthu, you are calling me politically motivated.

17 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Dude you just taught me a lesson on what will happen if we feed trolls. 

I actually feel bad for your mental state where you have to use condescending words with the person you are debating  to prove your point. 

So as per you, Jeff bezos is the only one entitled to use time as a valuable asset , while rest all belong to class of trash category. 

This is exactly how casteism and segregation works . Where one looks other down up on...and in this process of self trolling  you became irony of your own self while being critique of  bhramanism and caste entitlement . 

Good luck with that attitude ..you assume yourself as self made intellectual when in reality you made yourself a retard of ugliest form. I am sorry that world gets uglier with your Physical presence not just this discussion forum.  Hope Canada can git rid of some of its trash soon.

haha..