Amaravathi Smart City to Ghost City: someone please translate

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Cbn evadu vayya madhyalo.. 

Ma assigned land ki street lo power allow cheyi...

Roads block cheyakunda make them accessable ...

assigned land ento annayya.. isn't govt obliged to pay a lease amount for the original holders of the land which was first pooled?

land assign aythe enti? so govt aa payments kattukuntu untey, meeru meeku sambandam lenattu develop ela chestaru?

legal chikkulu chaala unnay kadha.

CBN edho promise lu chesadu kadha vayya amaravati lo. avanni teesi gattu meedha petteddaama, because we got the land, and the rest can go to hell anukunta?

this issue needs compromise. Not hot heads on either sides. last ki affect ayyedhi mee lanti middle class aey.

21 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Cbn evadu vayya madhyalo.. 

nuvvu cheppedhi ela undante.. oka apartment construction stopped due to some reason. due to lack of funds anuko.

nenu ground floor illu book chesesi full amount pay chesesa, so let me build my flat on my own expense ante kudurthundha?

25 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

what are you going to use the power for? oorikey etla allow chestaru for private people to develop a land they don't completely own by themselves

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are you going to use the power for? oorikey etla allow chestaru for private people to develop a land they don't completely own by themselves

They own it, it was assigned to them by the Government. 

38 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Ma land memu develop cheskuntamu ane proposal eh ledha ?

You are making twisted arguments..having farm land back is different to having assigned lands accessable to development..those are two different thing !

I purchased farm land for exchange of capital land..for future ventures.

If I get farm land back it is just 1.3 acres worth 1.45 crores which won't yeild that crop in any number of years.who in right mind will ask for farm land back ? 

Please don't make third person arguments if you are not the Investor..and just a paper reader.

@Ryzen_renoir

15 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

They own it, it was assigned to them by the Government. 

itla bs arguments chesey, you guys are wasting time. Instead of dealing with the govt to find a solution to this legal quagmire that CBN got amaravati into.

both jagan and CBN are the problem here. the smart thing to do is to not throw blame on the current govt and work with them. don't talk like TDP wing, and piss them off even more.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

itla bs arguments chesey, you guys are wasting time. Instead of dealing with the govt to find a solution to this legal quagmire that CBN got amaravati into.

both jagan and CBN are the problem here. the smart thing to do is to not throw blame on the current govt and work with them. don't talk like TDP wing, and piss them off even more.

Em matladutunnav? Their problem is that YCP government is preventing people from building in their assigned lands. Madhyalo TDP or CBN ekkadanunchi vacharu? 

11 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I understand his pain he was deceived by real estate danda gang and now abandoned by yesu reddy

There must have been more people like him but majority of blame goes to the thuglaq who coerced them into such foolish ventures. 

If not spending 1.1 lakh crores in that place is a crime then every part of the state should also start agitations against the state for not investing in their place

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Em matladutunnav? Their problem is that YCP government is preventing people from building in their assigned lands. Madhyalo TDP or CBN ekkadanunchi vacharu? 

assigned land enti ra babu. was the land fully paid for by the govt when it was pooled?

are you guys dumb or trying to play dumb?

there are several other stakeholders on the entire lot, and its a huge legal quagmire, that needs smooth handling by interested citizen pressure groups along with other stakeholders.

neeku land assign aythey, migatha vaallandaru etla sachina parledha? court lo navvuthaaru ilanti chethha argument lu chesthey. reality lo ki raa.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu cheppedhi ela undante.. oka apartment construction stopped due to some reason. due to lack of funds anuko.

nenu ground floor illu book chesesi full amount pay chesesa, so let me build my flat on my own expense ante kudurthundha?

Dude don't make nonsensical ancedotes..don't tag me further..you are neither a investor nor someone who understands land allotment process in amaravthi..just pour your nonsensical statements somewhere else..just don't tag me. I don't have free time like you..bye

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I understand his pain he was deceived by real estate danda gang and now abandoned by yesu reddy

There must have been more people like him but majority of blame goes to the thuglaq who coerced them into such foolish ventures. 

If not spending 1.1 lakh crores in that place is a crime then every part of the state should also start agitations against the state for not investing in their place

I am not secured by real estate danda.. I am victim of intentional road blocks set up by new government... 

Who in right mind will stop electricity and block the roads...!!! 

Politicians can arrest and take revenge on each other.. 

.you and your other Ryan's accounts just want to make it look like real estate failure..

For your info ..this place is prime location even before capital ...there is no way this is a real estate failure... This area is fertile and there is always scarcity of apartment  flats even in 2010.

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Dude don't make nonsensical ancedotes..don't tag me further..you are neither a investor nor someone who understands land allotment process in amaravthi..just pour your nonsensical statements somewhere else..just don't tag me. I don't have free time like you..bye

lol idiot.

did you even care to understand the legal issues behind that 'investment' of yours? Or did you jump in with all glee because sandra bob managed to secure you a nice plot close to the city for a reasonable price?

use your arguments, fcukface. or stfu. should I feel sad for your bs investment now? did that land go up in smoke or something? what an entitled piece of sh1t you are.

25 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am not secured by real estate danda.. I am victim of intentional road blocks set up by new government... 

Who in right mind will stop electricity and block the roads...!!! 

Politicians can arrest and take revenge on each other.. 

.you and your other Ryan's accounts just want to make it look like real estate failure..

For your info ..this place is prime location even before capital ...there is no way this is a real estate failure... This area is fertile and there is always scarcity of apartment  flats even in 2010.

all this bs doesn't explain any of your special insight into land allocation process in amaravati.

blah blah.. who cares what politicians do. who cares if it was a prime location even before capital. explain the allocation process or stfu. don't rant bs.

42 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all this bs doesn't explain any of your special insight into land allocation process in amaravati.

blah blah.. who cares what politicians do. who cares if it was a prime location even before capital. explain the allocation process or stfu. don't rant bs.

Dude don't waste my time... You have a political opinion and I am not here to discuss politics here...

I want my complaint to allow road access and run electricity lines that where used to be as go noticed.. ..nothing more and nothing less.. 

If you have argument to make about land allotment process that is not the discussion here..why do you keep bringing in non related topics when the question here is intentional blocking of Muncipal facilities that where available prior? ...current government as part of their revenge plan intentionally blocking them to make city a ghost city.

Why they want the city to go dark ? And don't use the words stfu and all, if you can't keep your temper and have to drop to use such language stop tagging me and get someone else to waste your time..do not waste my time 

..and you mentioning who cares what politicians do while mentioning that previous political leaders like cbn is responsible for this mess is ridiculous. At least stick to the fact that , you are here to rant politics without any intention to talk about core problem here, which is about current government intentional revenge politics.

I don't care what their political motives are.. I am here only to discuss about actions they have committed at ground level

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol idiot.

did you even care to understand the legal issues behind that 'investment' of yours? Or did you jump in with all glee because sandra bob managed to secure you a nice plot close to the city for a reasonable price?

use your arguments, fcukface. or stfu. should I feel sad for your bs investment now? did that land go up in smoke or something? what an entitled piece of sh1t you are.

Seriously you have to offend someone personally to make an argument ? And you abuse ..beacause the facts I proved don't align or put your religious chief minister in good light ?

What is the difference between those uneducated 5 rupees political Paytm batch and you ? .all those paid degrees gone waste.  Make some good use of that education,  at least by behaving civil and not using foul language in public forums. 

Not that I cannot use real foul words , but I don't even think you are mentally balanced (seriously) ..probably in some state of mental imbalance where your mind finds peace abusing some random account on internet. I actually feel sorry for you.