తెలంగాణోళ్లు తాగుబోతోళ్లు. సదువుకోరు

JustChill_Mama

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, poor people need to focus on education. It's easier to migrate in AP than in TG. 

And where exactly will they get that education if they don’t have any local facilities?

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Maybe it's hard for some people. My parents migrated from village to town before I was born, so I don't know the financial hardships. But again, they were only able to do that because of education. 

You come from a privileged background. It is not so easy for most people. 

15 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

And where exactly will they get that education if they don’t have any local facilities?

Move to a town that offers it, like we moved to America, yeah. 

• Confused 1

Srichaithanya ,narayana,vignan,gowtham,nri etc institutions andhrites ve. Many famous Tier1 pvt univs n eng colgs adhrites ve. Moreover neet n iit rankera are frm andhra .studies lo  ap stands one of the best in the country 

3 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yep trs is a b team to bjp here...cbn place lo kcr ellipoindu in moshah coterie...okavela cbn ippatiki moshah ki support chesi untey kcr ki chukkalu kanipinchetivi...infact kcr is a defacto cm of both states.

TG movement itself was an RSS sub movement to weaken the states. There were other more meaningful TG movements to restore some authority to BC/SC/ST but neither they got media attention nor any traction.

49 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, poor people need to focus on education. It's easier to migrate in AP than in TG. 

No wonder narsi @Raven_Rayes was tagging with you trying to bully me. He fits in so well with elitists/ sanghis/doras etc

6 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Of course ba...rendu vaipulu thelivi ga chesthunna pani idhey kadha ippudu...asal last election ki cbn tg ki rakunda ikkada leaders ki odilithey trs ki inni seats vachi undevi kavu and Inc ki definite ga oka 15 seats ekkuva vchetivi and mukku gaani Balupu thaggedhi...ippudu kuda thelivi ga leputharu two sides nundi regional feeling...already started kuda and I hope that potti Reddy and his batch should call out this propoganda and effectively take it into rural areas otherwise ee elections kuda gone case aithadhi...

inka CBN ni blaming. basically CBN thanani "andhrodu" ani oppukoni self hate chesukuntu self boycott cheskunte (in TG) baavuntadhi antav. CBN ni andhrodugo chitrikarinchi hate recchogatte Langas dhi emi thappu ledhu, That narsi @Raven_Rayes also says the same to me. If i self hate myself as andhra  then he will support me from behind against demands to delhi anta (other than that horrible division)

Do you realize how much humanity you lost by that langa movement ?